NATIONSTATES FORUM CLAIMS ALT-RIGHTIST WANT TO ASSASINATE LESLIE JOHNSON

forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=29720854#p29720854

look at the posts and laugh

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gunna be honest my dude. I'm from md and I have no idea who that cunt is.

>Leslie Johnson pleaded guilty to federal corruption charges on June 30, 2011.[6][7] Maryland state law requires that Johnson, as a convicted felon, resign once she is sentenced.[7] Johnson had indicated that she planned to remain in office until her sentencing date in October 2011, by which time she stood to collect nearly $28,000 in additional salary.[7] However, on July 5, Johnson announced her resignation, effective July 31.[8] Johnson would continue to draw her salary until the end of the month.[8] The county council called for Johnson to step down immediately, and voted to divest Johnson of her council staff along with her county-issued car and cellular phone.[8] On December 9, 2011, Johnson was sentenced to one year and one day in prison.[9] She began serving her sentence in March 2012 at Alderson Federal Prison Camp, and was released after ten months for good behavior.

oh ok so that's who she is . tbqh corruption doesn't kill black politicians here but the felony record will so she's dead in the water and irrelevant tbqh, also
>pg county

Who?

FIRSTLY
>Nationstates Game
>Caring at-fucking-all about it

SECONDLY
Everyone immediately fucking called that guy out on what a lunatic he was and made fun of him.

My error I meant Leslie Jones.

SWEDEN is number one? Sweden may be a gigantic joke, but Saudi Arabia is way worse.

>Implying that we don't both wish it was the United States

>WHEN YOU BLANDA UP

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

That black chick from Ghostbuster reboot?

Of course I don't want the US to be destroyed: I live here.

Saudi Arabia is both a horrible place, as well as the site of two of the holiest cities in Islam. If Saudi Arabia gets destroyed then Mecca would be too. Can you imagine the collective butthurt of a billion and a half Muslims if the city that holds the pagan rock that they pray towards gets destroyed?

You know i am starting to feel almost bad for this actress, she looks like your average standard black lady, all this bullshit started because she was used to ruin a stablished franchise for agenda pushing and people behind her told her to label all criticism as "something-something-ism" delluded that it would help push sales or something.
It obviously flopped.
Now they are shitting on her for being the reason twitter CEO decided to ban Milo.
Harass twitter CEO not this dumb niggress, she is just a black lady who happens to be flavor of the month topic.

She is being used as proxy by the left to absorb the impact of shit they do and generate yummy controversy to sell clickbait articles.

Haha, knowing that the girl in the pic was raped and murdered by some nigger really makes me sleep better at night.

Gauthier is a fucking retard, he always posts stupid shit. He's a liberal cuck.

She wasn't, you believed in a fake picture you cuck.

brazil

Well she was a "we like diversity" kind of girl anyway so... Close enough!
You halfbreed

That girl was murdered by immigrants

Girl was murdered and raped by an immigrant, gotta admit I feel sorry for her, these days it's 'cool' to show how progressive and tolerant you are... normalfags only care about the status quo

No she wasn't EmuAle

Look up Elin Krantz

and that's what I said, Blanda Up is the singer in OP' pic and the girl that was raped and stuffed inside rock by an American was named Elin Krantz

>LESLIE JOHNSON
who is she