Jezebel: Taylor Swift needs more black boyfriends, friends etc

How come Taylor Swift does not date black guys? How come she does not have more black girlfriends? Is she racist? I wondered this, and Jezebel is now asking the question as well...

jezebel.com/lets-find-taylor-swift-a-black-friend-1665567775

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/lets-find-taylor-swift-a-black-friend-1665567775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope the editor Kara Brown gets raped and murder by a pack of stray dindus

Good subversive meme potential: start calling out celebrities who have never been photographed in interracial dating. Really start to make the frog boil.

Good thinking... for a leaf ;)

> eww why do white men love asian women it's creepy and fetishistic!
> this white woman needs to virtue signal by dating a black man!

I'm not a sappy romantic by any means but people should just date based on attraction and compatibility. It's not a place for to score political brownie points or "taking one for the team" by fucking someone you implicitly label as undesirable.

Whats wrong with white friends?

Because she is a beautiful queen.

She can do what she wants.

Also, she was a Sup Forumstard for years, and all those stormfag tay memes were literally made by her.

I have been demanding Sup Forums try to raise awareness on this issue.

She is a role model for Western women EVERYWHERE. She is notorious for her massive, long list of celebrity boyfriends.

And yet...Not one black boyfriend.

And I don't want to see her with some token lightskin or oreo for publicity. She needs to make amends and prove she's for intersectionality by hooking up with a real down low thug brutha from the streets.

Make it happen, or make it known she is a fucking racist.

someone just needs to call out the author on "token" friend bull shit

Because she browses Sup Forums and probably Sup Forums. She probably made all those supremacy Taylor memes herself too.

Also, he shoulda double tapped.

>associating with niggers
That's how careers die.

>Jezebel still exists

wew

gacker is gone but we're forced to see shills shill their shitty blog here for views

Isn't she some sort of closet nazi?

>jezebel.com/lets-find-taylor-swift-a-black-friend-1665567775

That nigger is a dindu herself.

God I hope so.

>12/03/14

You fucking faggot. You're Kara Brown, aren't you...

taytay does what see wants, fuck off (((jezebel)))

I've seen a couple graphs here that show that Hispanics are the lowest earners and that they are more numerous in the US than blacks. Where is their representation? Where is their support? I say fight fire with fire and accuse people who push blacks before Hispanics of intolerance since they are the obvious under privileged and call blacks out for what they are: the white people of diversity.

It is kinda funny, the token friend shit never applies to mexicans.

Just dindus and muslims.

Virtue signalling at its finest.

Forgot to add, archive or GTFO.

I thought Jezebel was part of the Gawker network.

They literally say in the article;

>She has Latina friends
>But who cares about them

?Serious Opinion:
We're really not attracted to Taylor Swift.

I think she's white guys kryptonite but she just doesn't do anything for us.

Mostly because her face is kind of average (at least for my area) and her body is nonexistent.

They're white.

reading it now and dying
>I expect to hear Taylor Swift critiquing the prison-industrial complex within four to sixth months from the start of your friendship
>implying black people and jail go hand in hand
>muh sides

>We're feminists!
>White women need to date who we tell them to date, no matter how much they don't want to

that's what SJWs honestly believe without irony, that blacks are incarcerated for no reason other than whitey has it in for them. Literally believe blacks just happily hold productive jobs, live in tidy nuclear families and SWAT teams burst into the neighbourhoods, murder them, and lock up the survivors.

It just goes to show you how out of touch SJWs are, how few actual black people they come into contact with (the ones they know are usually middle class themselves).

I suppose they beg to ask the question:

"JUST who is this semen demon?"

Really makes you think...

I bet if you put a minimal effort into searching Jezebel you could find an article about how having coloured friends doesn't make you not racist.

this. avril lavigne is much superiour.

Niggers use this to try to shame women all the time. It is the most disgusting thing.

umm cause niggers are shitty people OP

Leave her alone
Leave her alone
Leave her alone

Normies Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of my fapping material

Don't touch my aryan waifus filthy kike media

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jezebel and all his kikes

>Directly linking to Jezebel instead of an archive
>Giving one of the worst clickbait sites in the world more views