This immigrant student (the media refuses to release this fact to the public) was arrested and charged with raping a...

This immigrant student (the media refuses to release this fact to the public) was arrested and charged with raping a white female 19 year old student at a college campus in Canada.

His name is Krishan Rajaratnam, 25 years old.

He will not get deported, even if convicted, and he's going to cost our court systems thousands of dollars for interpreters and what not.

Should we start doing something about the Sup Forums? Should immigrants be deported after such a crime?

>pic related

News article
640toronto.com/2016/08/25/man-charged-in-seneca-college-sexual-assault/?sc_ref=facebook

Police press release
torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35719

Other urls found in this thread:

pood.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Poo in the loo

probably just a prank

Curried.com

What he did is wrong. But deporting him means he goes free. India is as lawless as it can get and any asshole with influence can bail this idiot out. The best justice is for him to serve sentence in a developed country where the law doesn't distinguish as much.

Am not saying law in US/Canada is better and just. It's definitely better than India.

If he's a student, he can fucking speak English. All pooniggers who could immigrate for studies abroad know English. That's one of the first criteria of them being accepted at such institutions.

He will likely get a slap on the wrist though. Probably not even a year in jail and then community service.

In Canada's court systems, many people get interpreters to slow down the court system and to make it more expensive for the government to prosecute them. It's retarded, but true. You can delay a court proceeding for weeks or get out of a parking ticket for example, if you go to court and ask for an interpreter.

Retarded right? Yep. So I'm asking if Sup Forums should do a little vigilante justice on such convicts if they aren't deported or don't serve their due prison time.

Not a chance. That Stanford judge screwed the pooch on that.

That's-a spicy vindaloo

>Should immigrants be deported after such a crime?
no they should be forced to live out their sentencing, then deported.

This is Canada we are talking about.

Completely agree.

I don't understand why the prosecutor wouldn't use this argument not let him have one interpreter at the first place. I'm sure that motherfucker has passed TOEFL or IELTS to show his required knowledge of English.

OP of the comment here btw. I'm a self loathing Poonigger running away from my shit country. I'd say Cancucks should find this guy and lynch him.

For rape offences, castration, deportation and ban for lie to enter the country. Having the criminal in prison for years will only cost more tax payer's money

I think he should get chemically castrated for life plus one year in pound me in the ass prison for some real comeuppance, and then deported to India where he'll be a sexless freak. Maybe tattoo "rapist" to his forehead, too.

Would you guys support this?

Of course. Unfortunately if they are deported they never are convicted over there.

We should just consider any violent foreigner as an insurgent and purge the threat.

kek

Thread should've ended here

It says sexual assault in different news articles. Was the girl actually raped?

>Canada
Well theres your problem

That is the nice way of saying "a strange man I don't know very well repeatedly forced something inside me and I don't like it."

typical indian curry nigger rapist.

He raped her, or as liberals like to say, checked her white privilege.

yes

I did not know that sandniggers hated indians that much.

>Hello my name is Krishan. You like rape? Thank you come again.

I'm sure it all started innocently with him just stopping and asking her 'could you plz direct me to the nearest designated street?' and things just took a tumbling turn for the worst from there...

Not a lot of information on this case.
How do you know he was an immigrant and can't speak English ?

kek they want to deport my mother for stealing 20 bucks here in the US

Poos have a real problem with women. An exchange student from India was expelled from my school for stalking and groping girls at campus parties.

Of course they do. Probably the least desired men in the world, what white girl would want shit and curry?

>raped
Come on, don't launch such accusations just because he's not white, they were just playing and she got curried away.

Sources revel that Rajaratnam asked the student where he could poo, and became frustrated when she pointed to a toilet block.

You just mad indians are alpha.

We Wuz Alpha 'n Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.......you go bro

Immigrant should be deported before they have the possibility to commit a crime. Prevention is best cure.

Indians just take what they want, white boys submit to their women like trained stupid dogs.

DESIGNATED

PAK IN VAG

Rape gets a free pass in this shithole. Hope that faggot faces penalty there.

>Toronto

OP you already know that Toronto is a lost cause, it's literally on its way to becoming our Detroit.

kek

Did he poo in here?

Indians are bro tier and basically tanned whites.
#Notallindians
#youcantakepoooutofthestreetbutyoucanttakethestreetoutofpajeet

>basically tanned whites
yeah okay fuck off mate

What makes you think he's a immigrant? Was he actually born in Canada?

WTF I thought libs were hard set against rape?

>Have to show you have a basic grasp of english to even become a student
>studying in english
>break law
>say you need an interpreter

Dickless courts fall for this, they *actually* fall for this.

>Should we start doing something about the Sup Forums? Should immigrants be deported after such a crime?

TOO LITTLE - too late.

Nah brah, don't worry about it brah, he's a bro tier Sikh brah, so what if he shits in the streets

Find the footage on:

>pood.com

this is such a racist script

this is truly a alt-right website

with racist scriptures like yours here

Do you agree the same should be done to you when Stacey retroactively withdraws her consent and accuses you of rape?

Coming from a country where women are ugly as hell and they're covered up the whole time, this brown poo boy couldn't resist the temptation of seeing all these beautiful women walking around.
He couldn't help it, he wanted it and he had to go get it.

Deported?

Op, I don't understand, why do you want to publicly execute them by firing squad?

How dare you suggest that we gas the kikes, race war now!

Public lynching mobs now.

what if that whore set up that poor poo man?

i really hate indians. im not white first of all. but those creepy beady eyes that follow you in the gas station. those creepy facebook posts they leave "o bby u lok hot bby o bby". that disgusting skin that doesnt look naturally tanned. it looks like a layer of even darker grease condensed on tanned skin. THOSE FUCKING ACCENTS. every time i change my pic on social media to an anime girl i get 2-3 messages per week from them. they dont stop sending "hye" ever after you ignored them for a week. i check my youtube for replies on comments after posting anti muslims videos and some fucking indian calls me "sxy" because i have a pfp of a girl.
"hey u look very prety"
"wahts ur number u hot"
"******* cal me i so hot"
"exxotic hindu bby u like hot cokc bby i lov u sxy"
"i kiss want u bby u so hot cal me? i hot"
"wwo is tht u in yur pic? so sxy bby i liek"
if trump wins i will start a big online group and put money on ads to get india banned from sharing the same server as us. server or whatever you call it anything that keeps them from interacting with the rest of the world. i will get a huge petition and get trump to acknowledge this. screencap this, my name starts with j just so you know

>"Indians ar bro tier!! xddd"

I really hope White people will stop being so cancerously retarded

what's relevant about the immigrant student part? anyone not caucasian or francophone is obviously a 1st/2nd gen immigrant canadian.

there are thousands of immigrant students who are not poo in loos. most are wealthy asians and south american.

I'm a brown man born in Canada.

Send him back. As soon as the foreign exchange students start doing shit like this, they can go the fuck home.

Would you be opposed to hanging them?

Why should they get off with the rape, and be sent home? Alternately, why should we have to pay for them?

Its the right thing to do.

Good.

killing someone for being a rapist once is kinda harsh, but I don't want to waste canadian taxmoney on jailing this guy. in case you didn't notice we don't have a death sentence in this country. We haven't actually killed anyone for a crime since the 1950s.

just send him back and don't let him enter canada again. spend the tax money on therapy for the girl instead.

The only other solution I see is forced hard labor, but only for "immigrants".

We have "reasonable limits" on all our charter rights, and we can impose whatever laws we want in this country. We could execute all people with autism if we wanted. Its legal.

We have free speech, but the truth is illegal... so really, anything can be cut down to being meaningless, like your right to life.

Right to life unless youre a criminal immigrant, or better yet, the reasonable limit is that only Citizens get the rights.

Easy fixes, when youre in authoritarian Canada. We dont even elect our head of state.

We threw people in prison in ww2 for being communists, or for their political affiliation alone. Party leaders even, imagine if we just tossed Mulcair in prison because of the russia tension, and his whole inner circle.

It wasnt just Japanese, we threw people in prison for political ideology, we can do whatever the fuck we want, Canada has no real political checks and balances, literally everything has "reasonable limits" on it, and reasonable is an infinitely ambiguous term.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
You don't know our life, our choice, our feelings.
Why do you hate us?
We never hurt anyone.
This is society's fault, were minority web-community are discriminated and marginalized.

he has nothing to loose. he's coming over to a country where the women are 100x better looking. he has yet to be called up on it. girls are too afraid of being called racist if they tell him to fuck off.

Also, chances are he's looking to breed the brown poo genes out of him.

Fuck you goof.

I know the woman who got raped. Interpreters are used all the time to manipulate court proceedings. How is this a racist scripture?

You missed the point of the thread. It doesn't matter where they are from, I didn't mention anything about race, but here you go mentioning Asians and South Americans; Caucasian and Fracophones.

Immigrants. Do they deserve to be deported after their crime? The fact that you brought up race, just shows that you are the real race-hustler in this thread.

This isn't the U.K.

Rape convictions over here are the same regardless of race. I can actually can thank the feminist movement for this.

Whites don't think that. Every time you see that it is a poo immigrant in the US, UK, or Canada.

>Immigrants. Do they deserve to be deported after their crime?

they should all serve their time here even if they're illegal. they should only be deported after serving their sentence if the crime was severe enough and had priors such as assault/robbery with a weapon, manslaughter, rape, and murder etc. . I don't think we should factor whether its financial viability when serving justice.

the only immigrants we really don't need clogging up our systems are the mentally ill. deport those people as soon as they're found to be mentally unfit to stand trial.

>was arrested and charged with raping a white female 19 year old student at a college campus in Canada
if he was White, you would all be screaming that he Dindu nuffin

Turn the feminists against him

Again, look, it's another race-hustler. Get the fuck off my internet, bitchboy. But, thanks for Correcting the Record(TM).

>He will not get deported, even if convicted, and he's going to cost our court systems thousands of dollars for interpreters and what not.

'even if convicted'

Sup Forums whiteknight pussybeggars

whine about false rape accusations but only when whites are affected