Post ur cunt's Air Force

Post ur cunt's Air Force.

Any new aquisitions or news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5B6AjKrKHQ8
reuters.com/article/us-france-germany-defence/france-and-germany-to-develop-new-european-fighter-jet-idUSKBN19Y1FJ
reuters.com/article/us-germany-defence/germany-favors-eurofighter-as-it-seeks-to-replace-tornado-idUSKBN1E52EK
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlx3Fw-KgqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DPWJy4xcU
youtube.com/watch?v=1e-aw3aJpBc
youtube.com/watch?v=wB2RpJPO9os
youtube.com/watch?v=fzoa8EZdrck
youtube.com/watch?v=HNAkJvEKOwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any new aquisitions or news?
there's currently a debate on whether to buy more Eurofighters or new F-35s to replace the aging Tornados. The F-35 would be able to deliver the B61 nuclear bomb which the US have stationed in Germany to be given to Germany in case of an attack on Germany.

Also the Luftwaffe has just bought 6 C-130J that are stationed in a joint unit with 4 more French C-130J's on an airbase in France. The acquisition is apparently due to problems with the A400M.

Election year means nothing new

Just waiting for the remaining Black Hawks to arrive
I think they need to complete between 40 and 60

I think our purchase of new super Hercules didn’t went anywhere

They are currently together with Airbus and make decisions for new fighter jets. I doubt there will be more Eurofighters.

Also video related, from Airbus, after the latest conferences
youtube.com/watch?v=5B6AjKrKHQ8

reuters.com/article/us-france-germany-defence/france-and-germany-to-develop-new-european-fighter-jet-idUSKBN19Y1FJ

Buy Rafales in the meantime then

That thing isn't going to be anything more than a prototype for another 10-20 years. The Tornados are going to be replaced in the next few years, and there's a need for a replacement. It's either going to be more Eurofighters or F-35s: reuters.com/article/us-germany-defence/germany-favors-eurofighter-as-it-seeks-to-replace-tornado-idUSKBN1E52EK
That would be retarded

The Swiss army wanted to buy new planes but the people voted against it. Makes me proud to be Swiss.

nah, it's not. The Eurofighter is not even capable. It's an interceptor and not a bomber. They will extend the lifetime of the Tornadoes once more, the same as Britain ist doing. The F35 can't carry as much weight either, it's more of an interceptor than a bomber too.

It's a multirole plane, more than campable of performing ground attack missions too.

Not entirely sure about really new stuff. Got 15 F-35bs at the moment, A400M Atlas is quite new. Wildcat helicopter. Boeing RC-135 and P-8 Poseidon too.

Nah, it's a shit plane desu. That's why nobody wants to buy it. It's too lightweight, same as the Gripen.

Bullshit. It's expensive, but it's an excellent plane.

Good old Saudi Arabia have put in an order from BAE for 48 Typhoons.

It's also built here. But they lost hope in the project. It's not worth it. You see, even you are buying F-35. A cheap F-18 or F-15 would do a better job than the Eurofighter.

Buy some Hawks m8.

Quite a bit in the pipeline currently

68x F-16 getting replaced by 37x F-35
2x KDC-10 getting replaced by 2x A330 MRTT (8x MRTTs pooled with BE, LU, GE and NO)
28x AH-64D being upgraded to 28x AH-64E
17x CH-47D being upgraded/replaced by 20x CH-47F
Acquisition of 4x MQ-9 Reapers
Major upgrade of the Patriot PAC-2/PAC-3 systems

Pretty much all of the above bar the F-35 acquisition has been announced the past few months, so they have been quite active spending the extra money the government recently added to the defense budget. Next things in line are probably new trainer aircraft (possibly M-346), a replacement for the Cougar helicopter (which will still be in service for a while for special operations), a replacement for the C-130 (most likely A400M when the issues are fixed).
And eventually the order for the F-35s will most certainly grow, but that could take years, depending how much the defense budget will grow and how well the F-35 performs its missions.

best blane
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlx3Fw-KgqA

In a few weeks FAB will be receiving the first two units of KC-390 out of 30. There's also one more C-295 to come and the Army will probably get some Super Cobra from USMC.

Read in a blog here they're gonna vote again.

I hope the majority will vote no again

Idk, with the tensions growing every year in yurop, i think it's good to have a few jets ready just in case.

Nein. No new flashy fighters in the near future due to slump in oil price. We are however will be getting marine patrol planes, possibly second hand from Japan or bought new. This is to bolster our surveillance of the northern Sabah seas bordering southern Flip which is rife with pirates, terrorists and kidnappers.

I don't think this Airbus 5th begn will come out since everybody went to F-35.

>Idk, with the tensions growing every year in yurop
What part do we have in this? I can't see an European country attack Switzerland and neither would we. A possibility would be an attack from outside of Europe but they'd have to cross the airspace of several countries first. And even then, which country would attack us and why?

There a phrase i hear here and is "It's better having it and not needing it than needing it and not having it". And we're just as unlikely to get in a war as Switzerland.

Wehrmacht when?

We'll make plenty of money at least

On their way to destroy Trump's wall

The closest thing to that today is Chile.

>First TWO
>Old used copters from the burgers

holy shit our armed forces are really shit

Our airforce is so cool they draw our flag in the sky, beat that

Too bad they don't use colors here.

>Flag is bascially three stripes

Wow Mexico, such a complex thing eh?

haters gonna hate

We can do that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DPWJy4xcU

The Union flag is a bit hard to draw in the sky m8.

just fly into each other

youtube.com/watch?v=1e-aw3aJpBc

youtube.com/watch?v=wB2RpJPO9os

feelsgoodman

I have recognized that it was
not an attack on Germany but a threat to NATO

Yes, first two prototypesa are FAB's since it's their project.

Navy will be getting back their SuperLynx that are being modernized in Britain.

Sexy. pls treat HMS Ocean well.

I've visited once when i was in Rio. Huge ship.

Please buy some Rafale

Also fuck the US for cucking us from a deal with Egypt for some obscure reasons, they werent going to buy your planes anyway.

Our military just for show and wasting money anyway. The less they spend the better.

>overpriced for what is is
>only uses French weponry
>to use other western weaponry is a few more millions

This is why nobody buys.

>Please buy some Rafale

I'm afraid we can't do that.

Pssst, don't worry, even if our "p*liticians" are shitty sellers, the air part of our military is still wan of the best in the world, and the Dassault Rafale is the best fighter today ;-)

Egypt, Qatar, UAE and India all bought/are buying some and we got discussions with tons of other cunts.

Did not India buy?

>overpriced for what is is
Actually not. F-35 is a good example of "overpriced for what is it".
Rafale is a perfect quality-price all-the-missions aircraft.

It shouldn't be, it should be invading Venezuela.

*posts generic f35*

we buy what the Amerifats point at

They did, and a shitton too

Return only when you're imperial again.

It's not only the buying price that counts you know? There is also flight hours and maintenance, when the Air-Force were choosing the Rafale was by far the most expensive, in front on planes like Su-35 and F-18.

pls buy Typhoon.

>Su-35 and F-18
Yes, but I speak about last generation aircraft.
Comparing a t-50 and a t-72 is not the same thing.

Also there is another thing that count when you buy military equipement, the efficacity in mission.
And the Rafale is excellent at succeed the missions assigned to it.

We can train together properly then.

Sure maybe, but every country also has a different of what it needs. Oilrich cunts like those need it because they know that where they live in a powderbarrel about to explode(again).

Meanwhile down here it's not as chaotic geopolitically as there.

You will still devellope this second aircraft carrier btw? It's a good news for the royal navy

French Indian Air Force as in England please come to Japan.

So what you mean is "safe" countries should buy military equipements just for decorate ? Fuck the efficiency ?

Am I the only one who thinks aircraft carriers arent worth it anymore ? Especially with the capabilities of the new generation of planes ?

We are building two new aircraft carriers yes. We are developing unmanned stealth drones together too. Both the Taranis and the Dassault nEUROn will share components.

add

No dumbass, what i'm saying is country who are in areas where full fledged wars are less likely to happen, like South America, doesn't really have the necessity to have 5th gen or close to that fighters. Shit like Gripens, Mig 29's and F-16 do the job just as fine and as efficient. Like i said, flight hours and maintenance costs. Look at Venezuela with their brand new Su-30, they only fly 40 hours a YEAR.

Sorry but nah, carriers are still necessaries. They aren't the main ship anymore though, since war dissuasion is mostly nuclear since... The cold war.
So missiles and submarines.
In the near future, SPACE !

You really need to be getting on that

>two new aircraft carriers
So you will have 2 or 3 carriers at the end ?

some more of these meme machines are trickling in.

I hate how our Air Force is still mulling over adopting the Super Tucano and has been trying to kill the A-10 because they hate efficiency.
Apparently we need a force of nothing but F-22, B-1B, and F-35's to drop 500lbs bombs on some goat fucker with an AK. Fuck our Air Force, damned bus drivers

:^)

2 full ramp carriers in the end yes.

Ok I see what you mean. You are right.
But buy our planes they're cool and they make a cool "Frvoooom" ! when they fly.

tucano a cute.

Ok so at least always (technically) one able to do It's mission. It look bretty cool with It's two towers btw

For countries with overseas interests they are incredibly important, not only for running flight wings but to occupy enemy assets.

No.

We did buy french helicopters and subs tho.

Dont say things like that about the Tucano, but its true that killing off the a-10 is a bad move. We need it for aiding in minor conflicts, that being said we still need shit like the f-35 to face off against anyone who is well armed

Ice ice baby

youtube.com/watch?v=fzoa8EZdrck

A-1's are pretty underrated here. Blogs and Media only shows the F-5's and Super Tucanos but never give the A-1's some love.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNAkJvEKOwQ

As much as I make fun of you guys for going with a ramp... again. It is still a damn impressive carrier. Speaking of Enterprise is entering construction soon. It's going to be good to have that name back in the fleet again.

We have gripens and L39

If Spain was invaded, our army wouldn't be able to defend even a quarter of it's territory.
One guy in the spanish military got kicked out for attempting to expose all the corruption in 2015.
>we buy tanks but then we dont have enough money for the fuel, and the King goes on a diplomatic journey to resell them in Saudi Arabia