/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: xmas
Veto: jason
Nominations: jason/matt

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKknjGafT6c
globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/cody-promises-jury-hell-compares-paul-to-manson/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwQWnYuFbqimbGg17itQ8mu-ek6Uf_hJRr7EsuKcWp7G7ebQ/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=7s98-J4J2ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

12:41 PM Raven said to Matt "personally I can't believe no one has targeted Paul." The feeds switch to SR with Jason and Kevin

I can't even imagine being this stupid, I really can't

#Friendship
#Boys
#BigStyle
#ShowmanceKiller
#Gumpy

First for 27-1

>yfw a season this bad that the fandom hates almost universally is the best chance we have at getting a bb20 all stars season

why do you keep posting this

zingbot called mark bisexual

PAULBROS UNITE

we share this thread with some faggot who thinks roids = hemorrhoids

margot robbie

Was Ian on BBCanada or something? I didnt watch.

Speaking of BBCanada, was Topaz rusing everyone and really wanted Jillian to win?

youtube.com/watch?v=AKknjGafT6c

get ready for paul to compare himself as derrick for the whole season

he was jury roundtable host for BBCAN3
Dan was in the house as a coach for a day and also hosted in BBCAN1

my old laptop was destroyed and had all of my good cody pics, please post your cody's

take your bbcan shit somewhere else

Dan misted her into doing that

How come I cant find any damn clips on youtube of this shit?

i hope BB locks the HG's in the garden in the morning for the eclipse otherwise they will probably sleep through it or be busy collecting new batteries

Will was mad he didnt get to do it. He loves the facetime. I would bet 100000 he still watches the show.

they think trump has been removed from office again

He deleted this shit.

I actually watched this season and she was an absolute retard.

based plastic guy shitting on ian for attention

t. Drunpf supporter for your input

>will could have been host for BBCAN3, demanded too much money
>boogie could have been a player on BBCAN4, demanded too much money
greedy fucks

shout out to zingbot for talking about trump
now we gonna get feeds of them talking about him for the whole season

>BB20 All Stars
>Mr. Friendship is back
>Can the mastermind pull off two wins in a row?

rave said cody told matt and raven he lied on his psyche test

FEEDS CAM SWITCH

This season was so bad I might get into BBCAN just to fill the hole this season left.

nope. production realizes this season is and will forever be remembered as a disaster. paul is done forever

Honestly once Mark is gone the feeds might get lit because the Paulfags will start going after each other.

They might bully Kevin next week and isolate him, but season should be good once Mark & Kevin go.

There's no doubt he did, but he's still more stable than Raven. She either lied out her ass or sucked dick

>feeds might get good when jody leaves
>feeds might get good when mark leaves
>when kevin leaves
>when matt leaves
etcetcetc

>the Paulfags will start going after each other
kek

if jason and alex dont win hoh, jason is next

>Hey bro, need me to suck your dick? I'd be happy to!

are we just waiting for all these numbnuts to take Paul to the end?

Yea exactly sadly this. Also by that point the season will be almost over, there will be another double eviction and then another week or 2 with almost no one in the house. Jason and Matt are targets that won't make a fuss, Josh won't make a fuss, Panda gets out Raven and no one makes a fuss, Christmas gets out Panda and no one makes a fuss, and you got your final 2 with a Paul win.

>season has the highest ratings in years

He'll be back

this

forgot your trip

>left such an impact on HG, they are still talking shit about him

its just paul deflecting attention away from his dictatorship

this

cant believe people actually thought bringing a fan favorite who was in the final 2 last season was a good idea

theres a big reason why they wait 2 years to get them again

every single paul fag will volunteer to be on the block the week they will be voted out. 100%. it will be a "oh we need pawns to back door [target]" even when they get down to the final 6 and everyone can play they will still do this.

I'm getting bb16 flashbacks when people kept saying that the season would get good once they go after each other and derrick
kek

RENT FREE

not this

bringing derrick back was production's way of telling us to drop the season

except this isnt true

through 25 eps bb19 is averaging 6.08m viewers

bb18 - 5.83m
bb17 - 6.18m
16 - 6.41
15 - 6.47
14 - 6.79

10 - 6.72
9 - 6.56

all other seasons we 7m or higher so as you can see bb19 has more viewers so fare than literally 1 season so by years unless you mean to include OTT which we know you dont, you are talking out of your ass

if the jodyfags are as butthurt as they claim to be its quite possible viewship will drop considerably in the following weeks and it will end up lower than bb18 and the lowest of all time

globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/cody-promises-jury-hell-compares-paul-to-manson/

and that is with multiple tmz articles about this cast

no, it was a sledgehammer to the face of the HG that Paul is running the house.

which probably helped viewership but still made paul look bad

he's finished

it was multifaceted

nobody gives a fuck about total viewers numbers, most of them are old people watching TV all day

it's all about share, how many viewers in 18-49 age range are watching so channel can charge more for commercials during those programs

for example last season of survivor had 8-9 million viewers but only 1.7 of them are in 18-49 age range which is really bad, while this season of BB has 6 million viewers with 1.9-2.0 share which is great, for summer especially

they also probably know that TV is dying in general and expect ratings to be dropping every season, so if this season they are actually better than last one, it's considered huge success

hi grodner
looking for a reason to cast paul again next season?

thus

Xmas actually thinking Jason/Alex would put up Paul in the coming weeks.

and jason volunteered to go on the block as a pawn instead of Paul last week because "they might take a shot at Paul"
gotta give credit to gingerbread manlet, all these idiots think they are his only true allies and everybody else wants him out

>>season has the highest ratings in years

I'm not watching the feeds. Is she saying that because she wants them to or just in general as a reason to target them?

>>>

I hate Paul but as a Student of the Game, I will admit I like watching Paul snow these retards

paul is the star of the 2 lowest rated seasons ever

>considered a huge success

itt dumdums who don't know how ratings work

>19 IPs

>muh 18-49 yo demo

its always number 1 or 2 in it slot and has been for years, nothing has changed. there is no dramatic increase in viewers this year due to paul. he is more hated than jason roy at this point and will never be back

she was just going over in her head how the following weeks are gona play out. She wants to get to F3 with Josh and Paul

recruits

heres a new ip for you

sad that this season went from 10/10 to 3/10 so quickly

you need to be on drugs to think this season was ever at any point 10/10

There was hope at points, it started of strong entertainment wise but there was a quick turning point though where it became very clear what the rest of the season will be, and it died there

>sjw walks out
>fitness star's career is dead because of broken foot
>scammer exposed
>milkies
>massive personal attacks that cross the line and will likely end peoples hopes of future entertainment jobs

all things considered, outside of actual game play, this season had some top tier drama.

This is the boat im in. Shit gameplay. Above Average Drama

pre-season until Gook won HoH was 10/10 you're tripping

what are u laffin at xmas?

it was all downhill from here desu senpai

was this part of his master plan to be unassuming and ignorable, to be flabby and wear shorts 3 sizes too large?

Hey BBfags,

do me a favor and vote for Parvati

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwQWnYuFbqimbGg17itQ8mu-ek6Uf_hJRr7EsuKcWp7G7ebQ/viewform

i hate her teeth

this happened after cody left goes to show u how shit tis season is

i really, really wanted to get into this season but just couldn't do it
OTT 2 when?

wow doooooood

we had a glimpse of hope of cody returning to power and knocking out the autistic opposition

>check the threads once a day to see if things are getting better
>its always getting worse
bye marky

I picked Adam Klein

is she qt? i always root for qt

hoping for jan/feb

never but there is one autist who is convinced it is happening

zingbot can dream and so can i

if it was canceled they would have said so but they literally said they were deciding what to do next

you are the only autist who thinks it isnt happening

>ott2 autist thought he replied to me but he didnt

for (You)

Personally, I think she's a qt but she's also one of the best female survivor players ever

youtube.com/watch?v=7s98-J4J2ZY

she's neither