Is this the most redpilled video game character?

is this the most redpilled video game character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LamgAfVj980&bpctr=1472203835
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E
youtube.com/watch?v=B5v6A01redk
youtube.com/watch?v=hudc7npDjdA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160805154936.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was Kane a white supremacists?

Pretty much.

Isn't he basically the JWO?

He started out by creating terrorist groups in the middle east. He was anti-world order because he was trying to impose his own.

>at last i truly see

she was force fed the red pill

this. Went from an orc loving hippie to a nazi

Kane was literally an alien that was thousands of years old who was probably sent to Earth as some kind of punishment. That's the whole plot of C&C 4.

You.

>Race traitor
>Red pilled

She's literally fucking Thrall.

No

Command and Conquer: Red Alert is one of the most red pilled video games of all time. it is just short if not on par with Metal Gear.

The storyline of the series is based on a parallel universe where Albert Einstein goes back in time using the "chronosphere" to kill Hitler and prevent the "evil Nazis" from ever coming to power. however when he comes back to the present an even greater evil is on the verge of taking over all of Europe; Communism and the unscathed Soviet Union.

The game indirectly shows how Germany saved Europe in WW2.

The expansion pack Red Alert : Yuri's Revenge is even more redpilled.

following the defeat of the soviet union, Yuri (a high ranking psyops commander) takes his personal army along with devices known as "psychic dominators" he built during the previous war, and attempts to brainwash the entire world.

This is very akin to what actually happened irl. Despite the fall of the soviet union, psyops and infiltration in the U.S. and elsewhere has lead to a radical change in our culture and politics. The soviet union may have lost the cold war but it dealt a near fatal blow to our nation's traditions and psychology which we are still dealing with and may still succumb to even today.

I also do not think the name Yuri was chosen randomly (pic related)

Command and Conquer: Generals is another very redpilled game, which predicted the rise of ISIS, the Islamic invasions of Europe and the rise of china almost if not a decade ago.

Don't forget that we live in the C&C: Generals universe.

I used to think this victory pose was him just holding up his finger to wag at you for being bad, until Sup Forums.

Tell me your wish

what is it with the upwards pointing finger? I'm aware its a radical muslim thing but what does it mean exactly?

if so chinese will start using nuclear weaponry soon

Make way, peasants
Something about Allah. I think it was like a reminder on why they do something / good things happen / etc

>short of MG
MGS is literally just Escape from Newyork and other movies muddled up with some high school philosophy books. Good vidya but hardly enough substance to call it "redpilled".

And obligatory

Yuri>Soviets>Allies

Something about there being one God who is always above everything else on Earth.

It's okay, we'll have Avengers and Putin will cry his heart out over our new ballistic missile defense humvees.

>I'm aware its a radical muslim thing
Also it's not a radical Muslim thing. It's a mainstream Muslim thing.

Your command is my wish.

>a
my favorite guy

never existed

Adolf Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=LamgAfVj980&bpctr=1472203835

SHAKE IT BABY

Most red pilled would be Revolver Ocelot

kari wuhrer is a fox and is best tanya

it's sad to see the state of modern vidya

It's the gesture of allahu akbar - Allah is greater

Favorite game ever.

'Is it done, Yuri?"
"No, comrade Premier, it has only begun."

I would watch that intro over and over

I DON'T GIVE A WOODEN NICKEL ABOUT YOUR LEGACY.

the apocalypse has arrived

That game was so much fun

He is like tiny baby.

The Helghast and Scholar Visari to a good extent
>devs try to make literal space nazis
>with a backstory of them getting assfucked by everyone else throughout their history and going full fucking nationalist to defend themselves and take back what was rightfully theres
>european devs get butthurt when the fanbase loves em and mostly hate the good guy team
>proceed to go about slaughtering all the good leadership in the Helghast and replace them with a mustache twirling kill everyone with space nukes villain

Killzone 1 opening
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E
>Killzone 2 opening
youtube.com/watch?v=B5v6A01redk
>Killzone 3 opening
youtube.com/watch?v=hudc7npDjdA

There is historical evidence Yuri existed.

>Don't forget that we live in the C&C: Generals universe.

Or do we?

Date:
August 5, 2016
Source:
McGill University
Summary:
One of the hottest new materials is a class of porous solids known as metal-organic frameworks, or MOFs. Now, a surprising discovery reveals that MOFs also exist in nature -- albeit in the form of rare minerals found so far only in Siberian coal mines.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160805154936.htm

Punished Kenny

this.
There is no video game character more redpilled than Senator fucking Armstrong

The guy literally said "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

fun boss battle as well

I get confused on what red pilled even means these days. I got the idea that Armstrong was an anarchist with a lot of influence from Nietzsche.

Pretty sure there are no games after Tiberium Sun. You must have dreamed it.

Makes sense desi. We're fucking nuts.

Hordy only for the pure strong ones
no trolls

I remember being in a cyber-cafe in Singapore as a whippersnapper and someone had renamed the game's launch icon to Urine's Revenge