Hillary bitch

there is a Hillary sign a on the end of my street, should i go remove it?

No.
#imwithher

That would be illegal. You should see if it's allowed for you to place a Trump sign at your street.

Yes, they would do the same

That is what a nigger would do. Are you a nigger op?

no just counteract it with a trump sign in your yard you cuck

Obviously

i am not a nigger, no. it has been up for ~2 weeks and i have refrained from removing it... but i am quite drunk now and open to suggestions

wwhy would you be allowed to put a hillary sign and not a trump sign...not like i would actually but one but i am voting for him for sure

No. Don't be a faggot. It's mind-blowing to me that people actually have signs to show their support of this worthless cunt but be the better man and don't stoop to their level.

Be responsible. You are better than crooked hillary. Respect their right to free speech, even though claim that if elected they will end websites that have "no right to exist".

NO

Put up a Trump sign nearby

DO NOT STOOP TO THEIR LEVELS
(Unless you know for a fact you won't get caught)

If it is in a public place, it's technically illegal and you can throw it away.

Illegal.

But, not illegal for you to spray a foul smelling substance near it, long as you're not harming anything.

Mayo and eggs left in the sun lingers for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Just smear it on the grass, or throw some in a bush nearby.

i work a late shift and think about removing it every night i come home, but i dont want to act like a mongrel

No destroy it in place. Stealing is wrong.

littering not illegal
>wut
aw well, ive done much worse in my youth

I don't know the rules on signs on other peoples property, and am trying to suggest something else that's not illegal.

You need their permission to put a sign in their yard

at the end of a street on common property i assume, but definitely not on someone lawn or something

Print out 10 anti hillary memes and put them on signs all around it.
Here's one I grabbed from my twitter feed to get you started.

Just put a trump sign 1 inch in front of it (take pic and deliver too faggot)

Stealing signs is for degenerates and idiots. Stealing their sign means she just buys a new one and donates more to the Clintons.

If you really want rustle their jimmies buy two trump signs and flank their sign with them in the middle of the day.

6 pabst 16 oz deep in 2 hrs and open to suggestions

no one is going to read that shit, i was thinking about stapling a "Hillary for prison" sign to it

Don't vandalize or steal anything. If anything put up your own Hillary for prison sign near it or a trump sign.

>destroying stealing and trespassing on a an fellow Americans land
What are you a criminal
I hope you get shot

common property...not their land and i may or may not have a glock 19 right next to me

shoot it

also check these fucking dubs

Remove it. These pussys saying "two wrongs don't make a right" are the reason Islam is taking over. When your enemy is being brutal up the ante.

Put the picture of Hillary kissing the kkkk grand wizard on a picture next to it

murder the family in the nearest house
scrawl alt right and pics of pepe in their blood all over the walls

nah