So, what does Sup Forums think about the new blade runner? Will it be good?

So, what does Sup Forums think about the new blade runner? Will it be good?

no

what is a blade runner

only thing that's got me sort of curious is that hampton fancher did a draft of the screenplay. other than that i have no interest. blade runner didn't need a sequel in the first place.

It'll be good, but it'll probably be trashed by the critics like Ghost in the Shell because they don't understand any sci-fi that isn't Star Wars.

I'm watching it because it's got Ryan in it.

>9 seconds ago

quit jerking off over your own review and posting it everytime reviewscreen

GITS got trashed because it's trash

It will look good but it will not be good.
>implying that's the only reason GITS was trashed and not the fact that it had literally nothing going for it other than pretty scifi screens and Scarlett Johansson playing Lucy again while making that one face she always does

I dont know, will it have a gratuitously graphic 10 minute long ana de armas sex scene?

No it'll be shit because Villameme.

I think Ana de Armas is very hot and I will watch this movie in the hopes that she gets her tits out again.

It has a good chance since Villenueve is directing it.

>insert video game cooy pasta here

Villeneuve is directing so it will look and sound fantastic. There will be some gratuitous scenes of just pretty imagery that will still wow you. Harrison Ford, Jared Leto and Gosling will all be really wooden and boring. The plot will probably be functional enough to see you through to the end but be forgettable. Ana de Armas will look amazing and stir sadness inside you because you'll never make her your gf and cuddle with her under the covers on a cold winter morning.

>I'm watching it because it's got Ryan in it.
Post discarded.

this is the sequel to drive

>no Vangelis

I really like its cast apart from Harrison Ford who clearly doesn't want anything to do with acting anymore.

Gits is trash.

It's about 90 or so minutes of full penetration

It looks like it will be watchable and I will go to see it, but it won't be anything special.

I'm mainly just annoyed that by created a sequel and placing Harrison in it they have destroyed the ambiguity of the original... the age old question of whether Deckard himself was a replicant.