What is up with this guy? Why does Sup Forums hate him? Is it really solely because he is Jewish?

What is up with this guy? Why does Sup Forums hate him? Is it really solely because he is Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needs to go back to arguing feminists and needs to stop being and edgy anti-trump faggot.

cuckservative

Its because he doesnt support trump. If he did we'd probably be fine with him. For the most part the anti-semitism only comes out against those we hate for other reasons already.

Its because he went full jew on a fake assault case and refused to recant even when a movie proved the bitch lied

And hes a cuck

never trust a jew. i repeat: NEVER trust a jew.

if he ever renounces his jewish identity, then i think he's worth listening to

>ben shapiro
>orthodox freak
>anti trump shill

If you listen to his speeches you will find out that his views are almost all in line with ours.

he used to be OK but he went full retard and defended a stupid lying cunt and became anti-Trump

It's because he's a bigger Faggot than based milo

He left Breitbart because it was becoming Pro-Trump and he is EXTREMELY Anti-Trump. Michelle Fields was just a convenient excuse or time to leave. He then immediately started taking up a lot more appearances on public news networks like Fox, MSNBC, and such. Many more than he used to do when he was at Breitbart.

He ducked out of two debates with fellow conservative author Vox Day/Theo Beale, while at the same time slamming liberals for not being willing to debate him.

He showed his true colors during this campaign. We liked him before.

I get that he's jewish but he goes against all globalist ideals.

He's a turncoat who went against everything he supposedly believed in, just to go against Trump.

He's controlled opposition.

He betrayed us.

When people let us down, we don't forgive them easily.

>solely because he is Jewish?
So you saying that doing things according to religion is just solely based? We aren't living in camel jockey land any longer, well i am not sure if we ever did around these or American lands, but point is that leaders of any kind of movement should be based on what they done for people and not how much they can be according to 3000 year old story.

>renounces his jewish identity
jews can easily do that and ALWAYS be welcomed back into the "tribe".
especially if they did it to screw the goyim.

>he betrayed us
He never backed Trump and a lot of former Sup Forums approved conservatives didn't and still don't either because of MUH PRINCIPLES. I can still appreciate what he and others have to say on the topics at large and also really wish we'd get over the petty infighting and go after the lying progressives while they continue to expose themselves.

I wish we'd get over the petty infighting by having everyone on the Trump train, but Shapiro continues to be fucking retarded.

>Is it really solely because he is Jewish?

If we can hate dindus, Jamals, and Shaquons for being nogs, then we can hate Shapiro for the sole reason that he's a Jew.

He's the platonic ideal of a Chickenhawk

>really wish we'd get over the petty infighting and go after the lying progressives while they continue to expose themselves.

We're happy fighting them, it's just that people vastly prefer shooting their own side in the back for badthink than targeting the enemy.

*people like Ben Shapiro

he is a cry baby

He white knighted to try to get some pussy but the FACTS and video screwed him instead.

user, he is pro-globalism.

stormfags hate him. the lurkin' majority loves him. he is the only one who's defending Breitbart's ideal. The only one stomping so-called liberal dogma without lying or complying to the different clowns in the media.
He is the real hope. Trump is a meme.

I find it hard to blame him for siding with his friend and colleague.

No he isn't, I listen to his podcast daily and he is always for closed borders and anti illegal immigration.

We were for him until he started accusing Trump of being racist and was being a typical kyke subvert.

He started to use the exact same bullshit he would normally complain about in the past.

He even admitted in university or college or w.e that all his papers are written with a communist point of view. If that doesnt tell you enough right there...

He's fine but never forget he's a jew. Never.

michelle fields happened

>kyke

Fuck off kyle

anti-trump and pro-globalism. he gets a lot of other stuff right though

I still like him, but it's obvious that he cares for Israel more than the US. He needs to stop his unrepentant kikery.

Neo-Sup Forums hates him because he doesn't bow down to Trump like a cuck.

>I speak for Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is one opinion

He's a (((Neocon))) shill, therefore he shouldn't be trusted. He will never be on our side

He's the good kind of jewish: religious and conservative.

i was a fan of his despite his ultra-jew tendencies, until he revealed that he was a cuckservative

Neocons are globalists.

because he's an undercover kike

I love him but he dropped breitbart because it was pro-trump and jumped the cruz train, so a bunch of people spammed him with happy merchants. Given his support of cruz was so illogical given his history and leads me to believe he followed the money, I think he got deeply offended by the merchant spam because well, he's jewish.

No knocks though, he's still a monster in debates but he just wants to save face. He's even started warming up to trump more and more.

He screwed up with the Michelle Fields thing and he's still not fully supporting Trump (ie. he's being a cuckservative)
Some people say he's a neocon, but I don't know about that
He's good at debates

MUH

CONSERVATIVE VALUES

I WENT TO HARVARD AND SUPPORTED CRUZ

TRUMPS A RACIST AM I RIGHT GANG?

Shapiro considers himself a TRUE, conservative jew, while disregarding the leftist marxists "jews" as fake

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

He is an Israeli firster.
He wants his ethnic Jewish state but thinks its bad for Europeans to have their own ethnic states.
He is a certified kike.