What’s wrong with Chile?

What’s wrong with Chile?

tricolour

I don't see any problem?

I read that their people are apathetic about politics so fewer people are voting.

Honestly that's better than having non-politicians adventurers (not even mocking you, we're going the same way)

Soa Bachele' y Tio Piñeri

We like ping pong.

Italy-tier desu

Chile is good UwU

based Piñera

Too high HDI

No more logical option m8 besides we love them, provide good material for memets

tell me please. If want a coffee.. and i am in Chile.. What should i do? :^)

They remain stable around the center by choosing good examples of center-left and center-right while maintaining a commonly agreed long-term state policy. Decent institutions like these help take advantage of macroeconomic strategies such as copper pseudo-monopoly and openness to trade.

shitleans love demagogy

City?

i expected stories about your famous cafe :c

This is correct. I didn’t actually think it was a bad thing when I made this thread, I just thought it was funny and worth pointing out.

because people are short memory retards that like to bitch about everything so at elections they always vote for the opposition, forgetting that they did the same 8 years ago, and during his period Piñera was one of the presidents wih the highest disaproval rates

I think you are confused. In Perú, Colombia or Brazil u can find good café. We only produce copper, wine and wood

>We only produce copper, wine and wood
and busty latinas! :c

hahahaha pinches hambrientinos negros y nariozones hahah

Disaproval rates are just meme material for journalists when almost no one actually cares about voting in your country.
People always bitch to their leaders but they are not being bad enough to actually motivate anyone to vote alternatives. You just get a bunch of comfy complainers sitting ar home and enjoying the highest HDI in the entire history of the nation.

>this post
>this flag

I'm on a bus right now and it's true. My wife has a good pair too

>somebody riding on the bus
>while it's night in Russia
now THAT'S confusing.
Wish you all the best. To you and your wife.

but they do vote for the alternative

they do vote for the opposition hoping that they will be better

and yes, dissaproval are meme since people just like to bitch about everything regardless of who is in power, making it the natural reaction to vote for the opposition

I'll give her your grettings. Thanks m8

Saludos a la madre Rusia

Sounds like the system is working as it should.