Joss Whedon's Ex-Wife, calls him out as a 'Hypocrite Preaching Feminism'

>He used his relationship with me as a shield … so no one would question his relationships with other women or scrutinize his writing as anything other than feminist,”

>he said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him.

>On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.

KEK more at the link:

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HEARD ALL MONTH

That's the least surprising thing I've ever heard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MALE PIG

Wow a "male feminist" is just pretending to be a feminist so he gets to fuck women

Who could have guessed

He had consensual sex with female fans? What a misogynist!

so which Buffy cast member did this DChad bang?

christ what a pathetic man

no you idiot, he abused his showrunner authority by promising women roles and more lines in the show for sex

99/100 vocal male feminists are actually sociopaths/adulterers/violent misogynists in disguise. I thought this was common knowledge.

is it wrong to lust after women?

more like joe sweden

>feminists want to destroy marriage
>upset when their own marriages are destroyed

My moneys on her

This

Whedon and Paul Feig are nerds who got bullied by chads and think that by being feminist they'll get laid.

Im happy because I have been saying these things for years. I don't mind joss being who he is but Im miffed when he pushes his fetishes as some upright crusade

>promising women roles and more lines in the show for sex
oh no!
we just assemble the Faggot Brigade at once to bring this monster to justice!

more like 70% but yes, most male feminists are shitty man who excuse their shittiness by tricking themselves into believing that all men are like that, that is some original sin shit and only they can cure it

FUCKING WHITE MALESSSSS

how far was her head up her ass that she had no idea he was cheating on her for 15 years?

no it's not, but it's gay if you're a preachy fuck while being a raging hypocrite

kek

>It's a "SJW turns out to be epicly projecting" episode

Also the secondary benefit of making dumbfuck feminists say your show is good.

Every PC person is a piece of shit, no matter what, they are all garbage. No matter what you say, they are going to continue being the absolutely worst people in the face of planet and they'll continue to hide behind virtue signaling and calling out people on made up bullshit to try and keep lying to themselves about how fucking horrible they all are.

Joe Rogan needs to invite Whedon for podcast as soon as he can.

I know but it's still hilarious

You can never really trust a "nice guy" beta male. She had to learn the hard way.

WTF, i hate him even more now.
His wife seems like a good woman, who tried to support his husband, but he's a fucktard.
I hope League bombs horribly and his ass is kicked out of industry for good.

I'm gonna guess he fucked Anya. She was sort of shoehorned into the plot for no reason.

Also his wife looks like a feminist cunt so she deserves it. Whining about PTSD and shit and how he 'prevented her from making choices about her body' by not admitting he was fucking other women. Fuck her.

holy shit, why i don't became a movie|series maker? even this guy can get multiple laid only because he work in hollywood

so...nothing new here, he always was a hypocrite

thank god his wife showed how much of a hack he is

This can just be generalized to beta males that consider themselves nice guys. They only hate Chads out of envy.

>Then later, after he confessed everything, he told me, “I let myself love you. I stopped worrying about the contradiction. As a guilty man I knew the only way to hide was to act as though I were righteous. And as a husband, I wanted to be with you like we had been. I lived two lives.” When he walked out of our marriage, and was trying to make “things seem less bewildering” to help me understand how he could have lied to me for so long, he said, “In many ways I was the HEIGHT of normal, in this culture. We’re taught to be providers and companions and at the same time, to conquer and acquire — specifically sexually — and I was pulling off both!”

wow that's damning. she even quotes from letters he wrote her so that he can't just say she's lying

hope his fans fucking abandon him and he never gives another interview or has any social media presence ever again

>if you don't hate non-whites, gays and trannies or believe in jew conspiracies you're just lying to seem like a decent person

Feminists will end him, his future is bleak!

It seems that she didn't work in Hollywood so I can see that he could have hide it better.

>On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.
>secret affair

No respectable publication would ever let something that retarded slip through. The writer wouldn't even be on staff in the first place.

Idk who that is.

Thanks for proving my point.

>“In many ways I was the HEIGHT of normal, in this culture. We’re taught to be providers and companions and at the same time, to conquer and acquire — specifically sexually — and I was pulling off both!”
Society made me do it!

>believing roasties
>ever
I was a blue-pilled cuck like you once...

Joe will just run him down. Joe really does not like self-hating men.

It's Joss Whedon and some british guy, photo taken during the time Whedon was doing the reshooting for Justice League in the UK.

They nearly ended him when he made Hulk and Black Widow a couple in Age of Ultron.

This guy is annoying as fuck, but goddamn is it pathetic to write a blog post trashing your ex. She makes it seem like she "had" to write it because so many people were asking about their divorce. Yes, it is a much better solution to tell millions of people than like the five people that were probably asking her.

I like how she casually slips it in there that she convinced him to turn Buffy into a show.

So they consented then

>restating your retarded assertion makes your retarded assertion correct

Liberals, like any over preaching religious zealots, are basically hypocrits.

Wow, he looks a lot older now

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Same desu

>he said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him.

oh my, feminists are so stupid, they believe their own crap. Rich director has unlimited access to young pussy and she thinks he admires these cunts? They are walking cunts to him, just made to be grabbed.

The absolute state of liberals

If a man wrote this about a woman he would be called a creepy entitled weirdo and the piece would never have been published. That being said Joss deserves it for his fake feminist routine.

But seriously what kind of horrible woman just openly shits on the father of her children like this?

Would you have sex with Joss Whedon to be on a tv show?

>Is such a feminist his fucking wife tells him he's a cuck
Holy shit

Don't forget about all the mean shit he did to Charisma Carpenter, my first waifu.

PUT THE JUST HAIR ON HIM!!!

Joe has mentioned he finds male feminist allies creepy and how they're all just looking to get laid in a sneaky way. Jordan Peterson and him talked about it

No, because I'm not a stupid roastie

If they choose to trade their vaginal integrity and eternal souls for fame and fool's gold, that's on them

I guarantee that Felicia Day fucked him to get where she is now.

Screencap this.

What went down really went over your head

If this was written about a woman, they would all just say, so what? its her right to fuck anyone she wants he doesnt OWN her.

Incel males either go 2 routes these days. Male Feminist SJW or Red Pilled MGTOW.

probably why he made her a lesbian

>I'm gonna guess he fucked Anya. She was sort of shoehorned into the plot for no reason.
This. She was supposed to be a one off character but she returned in one of HIS episodes (doppelgangerland) and then again in his episode (Graduation day 1).
plus she's kind of a slut, her Howard Stern interview from back in the day confirms it.

>“I let myself love you. I stopped worrying about the contradiction. As a guilty man I knew the only way to hide was to act as though I were righteous. And as a husband, I wanted to be with you like we had been. I lived two lives.”
Yeah sure, people in real life absolutely talk like they are characters in a badly written soap opera.

She did the world a favor. Hopefully more people will realize how pathetic and two faced these fat male feminists are.

i agree

What is it about modern feminism that attract these hypocritical, creepy, damn near psychopathic male "allies"?

Why do these terrible people find feminism to be a great hiding spot for their bad behavior?

The show Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce has a cheating director husband character who is having an affair with a 20 year old actress, who is the star of a CW show about vampire hunting. I always suspected it was some low-key tea spillage because the showrunner of Girlfriend's Guide is Marti Nixon who...*drumroll* was a producer on Buffy. I just never imagined it might be about Joss. But who knows.

Incel females go the SJW route.

Really, I think we're seeing the rise of this due to the upswing in Autism we saw in the early 2000's.

I am sorry by tv logic shouldn't this make him based while Snyder is being checked both by his producer wife and in direction by Whedon.

The Jamie Kilstein episode from a few years back was top tier cuckrape.

that's not even such a high brow language, what are you on about? also, she was quoting a letter he wrote i think.

>“In many ways I was the HEIGHT of normal, in this culture. We’re taught to be providers and companions and at the same time, to conquer and acquire — specifically sexually — and I was pulling off both!” - Josh Wedon

It's not a modern phenomenon dude.
Shakespeare said "The lady doth protest too much" in 1600 or some shit

he writed some shit about her after the relationship, on his blog

he was a hypocrite, doesnt matter if he is a men or women.

I knew that turd lurked here.

Woah, that was fast. Also, what the fuck does he think he's doing?! Now even more people are going to see the article and know what a shitstain he is!

Idk if you'd call them psychopathic. I think there just dudes who see it as a way to get easily laid. No told them girls actually do prefer masculine guys.

>OH SHIT
YOU GUYS WOKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT. HE'S ONTO YOU

that sounds exactly the way whedon talks/writes

>"I'm a piece of shit because of the patriarchy, so it's not really my fault" = JUST Weedon

I'm pretty sure he fucked Cordelia. She was never the best actress but suddenly got a bigger role and starred in Angel. He was all up in that ass.

Him being the "father of her children" is basically irrelevant since he's incapable of being a real father. She's more than financially secure and can provide all the feminine influence the children need. She needs to find a man to help raise her children. What could Joss possible provide?

DChad !!

>Alt-Right hacker named Sup Forums
This can't be fucking real. Top fucking kek.

>all those good boy points he had under marvel will be lost now that he's under DC

lmao what a absolute madman

Seek therapy, desu

Its fake you idiots.

>Joss cucked his wife
So he was an alpha all along

>I swear I dindu nuffin girls, you're so strong and all

Is he done?

>cheating means you can't be a feminist
how?