Alex Jones finally vindicated after all these years

>Alex Jones finally vindicated after all these years

What did Hillary's people possibly expect to gain by naming the filter king himself in today's speech? Seems to me like she's stepped on the ultimate bear trap; anyone who follows him knows he will never let this go. Also, IW traffic is probably through the f*cking roof right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/08/alt-rights-dark-army-racist-trolls-just-great-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=7_0f3n8wUHE
youtube.com/watch?v=9uvvVTBponc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omfg hes such a retard lol

just a hamrless water filter salesman bro

Inb4 alex dies from a "heart attack"

what? this guy?

I get my Bio-True Selenium and Super Male Vitality drops from his website.

WTF does he have to do with Hillary?

You guys should all check our his response to her speech if youve yet to see it. Alex is LOVING the attention. It's a fun video.

never 4get

How long before Alex "interviews" hillary?

What is their fucking problem with him? He just needs to feed his family and sell water filters.

FUCK ALEX

WE
ARE
FAR DARK REACHES OF THE INTERNETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Something about fatties who get riled up so easily is just hilarious and also pitiful

We are Trump's dark army

IT'S ALEEEEX JOOOOOONES

AAAAALEEEEEEEEX JOOOOOOOOONES

poor water filter merchant ;_;

How gay

...which would activate the mother of all streisand effects.

He's been slowly on the rise since his idiot critics can't stop talking about him. It all started when Piers Morgan brought him on to discuss gun control.

wired.com/2016/08/alt-rights-dark-army-racist-trolls-just-great-day/

Huge faggot detected

I love him afger trump is pres. alex should be sec. of state. just to fuck with killary

>sit on the swan donahlf
>maybe yeah yeah take your shoes off
>dis gonna look great over my 367446th hearth

Such a weird character.

She also quoted Milo articles as well... Haha.
More people are gonna join the alt right now just for kek.

>wired.com/2016/08/alt-rights-dark-army-racist-trolls-just-great-day/
>mfw libtards actually believe the crap they write

>tfw he created IW to make people paranoid just to sell his water filters

>water filters selling so well he's offering $10k for AIDS skrillex to appear on his show

>To be clear, there is only one answer to the hashtag #AltRightMeans. It means white supremacy.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Can someone post the innocent water filter salesman meme?

I never understood how selling water filters is a bad thing. I mean, you aren't actually drinking unfiltered public tapwater... are you?!

Pissing off Alex is about as smart as pissing off Assange.

the only positive thing to come from clinton winning the already bought election is alex jones will finally have a rival that has mentioned him by name. Obama hasnt responded, but hillary already named dropped him. hes now going to go into over drive with his fantasy talk about people following him and tapping his phone etc

Why would she give him the benifit of name dropping? Idgi all that does is give him viewers

Alex (((Jones)))
fixed

What are you doing in Canada, Alex? Something happening over there?

It was the rnc and he didnt assault him jimmy dore did

I bet this annon enjoys thick, tough man flesh every night, what a fag.

Thing is most Americans probably never heard of the alt-right or Alex Jones, or Info Wars etc.

They'll flock there now, and are dumb enough to suck it right up

Trump has it in the bag

>tfw this dumb bitch is gonna get lots of people redpilled br drawing attention to the top redpillers
she makes lots of such mistakes, she just made a mistake somewhat similar to the Streisand effect

Cenk is a blubbery mess, but Alex is actually stongfat as fuck.
IM BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=7_0f3n8wUHE

Maybe he didn't want to get his 10K alligator shoes wet?
There's nothing you guys can do to hurt him now.
He's fucking invincible.

Except that Assange is almost autistically emotionless so pissing him off wouldn't do much, but he's one of the smartest media figures on the planet and has literally shifted world politics almost single handedly. Alex Jones is a retarded conspiracy theorist and if you upset him he'll literally just whine about how you're an NWO shill to his white trash followers. You're literally comparing a genius hacker-journalist to an uneducated radio personality.

jesus you people are fucking retarded.

You people flip flop (how you can tell who's a shill) constantly when it suits them: they have handlers, but they're making their own decisions - today they have handlers, tomorrow they mess up because they make their own decisions.

All of this is calculated. Notice how everyone here has constantly shit on Alex Jones for ever untl right now, right this second.

He's controlled opposite and this board is a hotbed for shills.

It depends on if you're living in fucking Flynt or in Yellowknife.
I don't need water filters where I live, but I sure as shit would do if I lived in a major city in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uvvVTBponc