Brazil is leaving the BRICs to join the West after 2018

Brazil is leaving the BRICs to join the West after 2018.

We will support Israel, free entrepreneurship, free market and guns to everyone.

We will privatize everything, except our strategic companies such as Embraer and Petrobrás.

We will restore our christian values and reject globalization values and probably close some media outlets.

Are you excited for the Brazilian future?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2018/03/brazilian-tainted-meat-scandal-resurfaces/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-09/salmonella-nightmare-could-turn-brf-bonds-into-high-yield-junk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Embraer

You mean Boeing?

Congratulations, Brazil on establishing yourself as a part of the western world!

If not even Temer wants to privatize I doubt it anyone will.

Sounds good, but don't forget to restore the monarchy while you're at it.

Why would you reject globalization when we're rejecting it because it helps countries like yours?

Why do you faggots take pride in this?

>HUR WE'RE NO LONGER SPREADING OUR ANUSES TO THESE GUYS
>NOW WE SPREAD OUR ASSES TO THESE GUYS

Except that it doesn't. it only benefits multinational corporations. Or was your post just a the typical need to look down on others?

Our biggest dream is be accepted as white Western people by the Westerners.

Because it doesn't, it just helps the oligarchies around the world, be it first world countries and third world countries. We are rejecting the concentration of capital in the hands of a few, which in our case was the state and a few oligarchs

Well there was a time we were considered Westerns and with pride.

>Join West
>reject globalization

sweety...

Speak for yourself you dirty 2nd/3rd generation immigrant. You people need to leave if you want white utopia so much.

The latino is naturally a submissive creature. Its place in life is to kneel down, bow and please its master.

What is the only thing a latino creature wants? Acceptance, to be accepted by what, it believes in its ingenuity and pathetic vision of things, its superior. A pat in the head. A few bread crumbs thrown at it with pity and disgust.

Such sad and under achieving existence doesn't end. It is an endless limbo of constant and immutable self-hatred and degradation of the long forgotten concept of 'pride'...something it lacks.
A wretched and twisted beast, the latino.

If we were going for the "Hillary/EU" West we would be voting PSDB.

and which "West" do you want?

The one which we are true to our own values

How do we fix the Latino problem? Its impossible to Amerindianize this continent. How can we go forward from here? Is this place where we belong for sins committed in the previous life?

We don't want a pat in the head, we want to lead the West, our civilization whether you like it or not is western, trying to be anything else is denying ourselves

Fuck the west and fuck you

ok

don't do it brasil, it's a trap

Brazil likes traps :3

Deep down you know that you don't belong with them.

You are just making your fantasies overlap the intense excruciating pain you are inflicting on yourself with your self imposed existential dilemma and torture. Poor child.

sos re puto

When will you begin the euthanasia program for the nog problem?

>Embraer

=^]

What problem?

you'll see, that West is a 1950's West, to become a free market country you have to adapt to globalization, christian values don't exist as well, there's no successful country of the West world who still holds christian values.

We don’t even have to try to make everyone our cuckolds.

Hmmm, so are Brazilian men actually sissies for the BWC? I thought it was just the women.

Dios mio...

>More fraud in Brazil food industry; labs falsified pathogen tests
>Salmonella infected chicken being exported all around the world
foodsafetynews.com/2018/03/brazilian-tainted-meat-scandal-resurfaces/

>Salmonella Crisis May Turn Bonds of Brazil’s Biggest Foodmaker Into High-Yield Junk
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-09/salmonella-nightmare-could-turn-brf-bonds-into-high-yield-junk

>there's no successful country of the West world who still holds christian values.
Hence why we will lead it. There was once really successful traditional countries, especially in Europe. After WW2 they lost their power to globalists and modernists which killed any chance of a surge of christianity.
>to become a free market country you have to adapt to globalization
Free market I meant in a sense that government internally stops intervening and taxing the fuck out of everyone that wants to build a company, not in the sense of selling everything up to the global market like Chile

>A former two-time presidential candidate, minister, state governor, mayor, state and federal deputy, Gomes is billing himself as the clean and competent candidate who believes inequality lies at the root of Brazil’s economic and political woes. He rails against the fact that five families reportedly have the same wealth as 100 million Brazilians. And while reluctant to call himself a leftist -- and eager to point to his pro-business record -- he believes a hands-off approach to running the economy won’t address Brazil’s problems.

>"Brazil has the world’s most brutal system of capital concentration," he said. "And laissez-faire isn’t going to tackle that."

He’ll save Brasil.

He won't, he basically wants to sell us out to the Chinese and continue the PT's work

ok then, good luck

he wants to sell us to the Chinese and I'll vote on him.
Ave China!

t.pseudo fascist

Tem gente que acha que isso ai vai ganhar
Vergonhoso para ser sincero

B-b-b-but projections show that without Lula competing Bolsonaro will surely win! I-i-i-it also shows that Lula voters will vote on Bolsonaro in case Lula gets arrested. Trust me, better Jair getting used to it.

It was technology that killed traditionalism. Not muh liberals.

I JUST LOVE THE DAILY LEFTIST SHILL.

>Brazil is leaving the BRICs to join the West after 2018.
>We will support Israel, free entrepreneurship, free market and guns to everyone.
I really hope that's not true. That would be madness. No way, we will stick with the BRICS forever. Fuck Israel.

technology is just the means to an end. Technology could be used to shill for whatever end including traditionalism. Hence the monarchist and conservatism surge in Brazil

Bando de chupa pau de gringo!Um que só tem brasileiros e vocês continuam a falar em inglês

English should become Brazil's official second language and we should start speaking English outside as well, this will attract Americans and other foreigners to our country.

Bolsonaro 2018 and you can't do nothing to stop us.

Americans got a closer culture to ours than the Chinese and the Russians. But no nationalism is the best way to protect our culture

>Latin American country decides to completely revamp its institutions and do a U-turn from its previous try.
Now where have I heard this before?

Less than 1% of Brazil is foreign owned, and like 99% is not Chinese.

PT blocked every investment.

Only Temer allows Chinese companies to buy a few things. Your history is all fucked dude

Idk

Is there a Brazilian neighbor that suffers from immense political volatility, many coups, and a general sense of political illegitimacy no matter who is in power?

PMDB and PT are the same thing. The whole status quo after the end of the dictatorship was created so that we could sell our country to one country or another. The end game for the PT was to basically do what the PMDB is doing now, sell our hidroelectrics, our airports and all of our infrastructure to the Chinese. PMDB is basically the middle guy between the PSDB and PT. PSDB sell us to the US, PT to the Chinese and PMDB sell us to both.

literally every state company and all of our stocks are majoritarily owned by chinese investors. Including agriculture

>joining the West
>reject globalization values and probably close some media outlets

well aren't you guys christian and supporter of freedom? I would guess that was the fundamental value of the west

Damn, you are lost af.

West = Atheism

>PMDB and PT are the same thing

That’s gonna require a source

But whatever, if that was true your country would run far more efficiently.

Ah yes, clearly all historical developments that made the west was it is today came through atheism
They are, all mainstream parties literally share the same big state fascist oligarch ideology, the only thing that differs them is for who they sell themselves to

The west is not Pro-Christian anymore

Read a book.

I agree that they are all basically the same. That is also true in the USA.

But you did not imply that so I was confused. Sorry user

Brazil is British clay

>We will support israel
fuck off

Sorry but you will never be white brazilmutt

we don't give a fuck about race and never will. The power of Brazil is in christianity

>joining the west
>rejecting globalization

The real west rejects globalization.

>The power of Brazil is in christianity
>Brazil turned Sao Paulo, a state named after Paul who condemned homosexuality, into a Sodom and Gomorrah.
>Brazil was the one who fused Marxism and Christianity and spread it across Latin America

Yeah. i don't think so Jim. Also stop sucking off the west. We were a colony and that's it.

If Bolsonaro wins, all leftists will leave Brazil?

Why are Brazilians posters here so fucking crazy and delusional?

That happened exactly due to the status quo that became a thing after the dictatorship. Things are changing. Our present isn't our future

>and guns to everyone.
EU is anti gun though, at least Juncker is

It is because they are the US of South America, not only in relevance but also in mentality and being total mutts

Don't know. But I want to break away from this madness. The Northeast is my pais.

They like Bolsonaro, it's just expected they will be crazy and delusional.

Ignoraram a violência por todos esses anos e agora tomaram no cu, esquerdistas de bosta.

>close some media outlets.
O Bolsoanalio quer tornar-se o ditador dos macacos?

Globo is literally the biggest leftism enabler in this country

E depois? Fechar os meios de comunicação que falam mal é ser um ditador

I heard this stupid meme when Temer took over.
No source, no links. Just probably the ranting of one Brazilian user in many.

Options box, people. You know what to do.

To be honest. Non Brazilians shouldn't enter hue politics threads. Not even Brazilians should enter these threads. I'm only here to humor the guy because I pity this western loving cocker sucker.

SENHOR PRESIDENTE GERALDO JOSÉ RODRIGUES ALCKMIN FILHO