Just finished watching season 2

Just finished watching season 2
Do I stop watching now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please dear god yes.
You'll only end up hurting yourself if you think any of the other seasons have semblance of the first.

Yes it trash

Ok mister

Season one and two are the peaks of this show. S3 is boring and goes downhill, S4 is completely inconsequential, and S5 is officially where it becomes unsaveable.

Fuck
Well it's been good while it lasted, I won't ruin my memory of the show like Game of Thrones

They aren't that bad, but not great

I havent watched the newest season but i definitely enjoyed s1&2 the most

My partner told me to watch this because he knew I was disenchanted with GoT's screenwriting after season 4. Should I even start or will I just face the same disappointment?

OP here just finished season 2
Can confirm that the first two seasons are literal edge of the seat kino and Spacey is an unbelievable actor

Can't comment past that

You should have stopped after season 1, honestly.
Season 2 took a serious quality hit; Season 3 was absolute trash.

I just wanted to see Frank grab the presidency user, that's it

>partner

Fuckin normies

>partner

What are you, some kind of fag?

Honestly the end of Season 2 makes for a good series finale anyway, I would stop where you are.

Season 3 was just terrible. It focused too much on Frank and Claire's relationship, 4 had the same problem for the first half but it was okay during the second half.

Just stop now and save yourself the torture of 3 seasons of seeing this character pulling the same expression

>Frank and Claire's relationship
I don't care how well she understands him, after season 3's fiasco in Russia he would have murdered her without a second thought.

this is a christian board user

The actor has range. I wonder why he was told to throw all of it out of the fucking window and keep the same flat tone and dumb expression on his face for every scene he's on screen. I'm in the middle of season 3 and he brings nothing to the table. And after Claire's bullshit I am struggling to find a reason to keep watching.

Yeah, season 2 has the perfect ending to wrap up the show.

This is what you're looking forward to..

No

Absolutely. Holy hell S5 was a painful experience. It makes you want to go back but you know you cant.

Easily the worst part of S5. I don't think I've ever seen a lazier relationship on screen.

Ok thanks guys I'll stop at season 2.

the show was well handeled when Frank was on the rise..

if the writers were smart, they could have handled his fall like shaskepeare did in macbeth, etc..

honestly they should have just kept it to 4 seasons: 2 season on the rise, 2 seasons on the fall of frank