Kobe Bryant grew up in Italy and speaks italian perfectly

>Kobe Bryant grew up in Italy and speaks italian perfectly
WTF? I just found out this and it's insane. Any other celebrity with bilingual upbringing?

Other urls found in this thread:

scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=6508038703
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Caping
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you just learn this? It's pretty well known that he speaks fluent Italian.

Jeb Bush speaks fluent Spanish because he got CHI'D
Even George Bush speaks quite a bit

I really don't know. I followed NBA pretty closely when he was still playing and no one mentioned it.

That "thing" is not white so it's is not Italian.

Italians are White Europeans.

He also just won an Oscar for his first animated movie.

This.
He also "spics" very broken Spanish, and he just won an Oscar.

is it true that kobe is a rapist

Madison Ivy speaks fluent german

Emma Watson was born in Paris and speaks fluent French, she's British and English is her mother tongue but she learned French while in France.

>That "thing" is not white so it's is not Italian.
>Italians are White Europeans.

He looks exactly like the average Italian so I’m not sure why you’re surprised by this.

You are a pig like all Danish. Vatnisse båtnakke.

Besides her native language Spanish, Shakira also speaks fluent Portuguese, English, French, Italian and Catalan, and she also knows some Arabic.

not the point of this thread you dumb mutt. Stop derailing.

This board is garbage

>southern european
not white

>not white

Thank god

>portuguese
>italian
>catalan

Wow that must have been so hard

>Sup Forumstards unironically got buttblasted enough to create a fake article

>post mutt meme
>Burger responds with ancestry date
Why are Americans such a meme?

>nordshit can't mask his inferiority complex well enough so he resorts to saying ancient italian and greeks were snowniggers too

embarrassing

>moving the goalpost
not white

>friend asks me constantly when I will shoot my school up
>not white

Try again snowcuck.

That's why he's not like the other blacks in the NBA
When he started the NBA career he was considered different from the other black players because he had no tattoos, he liked to read books, was shit at rap, etc.

Nah, he fucked a girl in the hotel and then she said she was raped (/x/ but not so /x/ someone paid the girl to said so to keep him out of basket) and then the girl confessed they just had sex and there was no rape

Also
>americans derailing the thread with racial things
pls go back to Sup Forums and never come back

I just realized what's wrong with bath when I watched one of his videos playing with his children in the woods when he didn't laugh at his son saying something funny like children do; He doesn't have empathy and cannot feel emotions very well he is a psychopath by it's literal definition. That's why he stabbed Heronymus 20 times and that's why he says that diseases killing humans is good because it weeds out the weak; He cannot feel empathy for other humans.

Poor guy. He has 5 children and cannot experience loving them. What a miserable life.

Jared Taylor speaks fluent Japanese but also fluent French.

*what's wrong with varg

This

>Any other celebrity with bilingual upbringing
All Scandinavian ones. Pretty much all non native English speaking celebrities.

>Any other celebrity with bilingual upbringing?
Sebastian Stan (guy who plays the Winter Soldier) is actually Romanian, grew up there and is fluent in the language. This is pretty funny because one of his earliest roles was as a militant Commie-hunter in a 1980s setting who hounded the main characters because he thought they were infiltrators from the Eastern Bloc.

It was a total “he said, she said” case with counter-acting hard evidence for both sides. I’m inclined to believe Kobe because his personal account seemed very candid while his accuser refused to testify in court and lied about things that she had no reason to lie about.

>When asked how hard he was holding onto her neck, Bryant stated, "My hands are strong. I don't know." Bryant stated that he assumed consent for sex because of the accuser's body language such as her kissing him, putting her hand on his penis and bending over, but that he did not explicitly ask for her consent during the encounter. Bryant later said that he believed his accuser was capable of saying no because during the encounter he asked her if he could "cum on her face", and she said no.

Mila Kunis. Her native language is Russian, because she was born there.

Viggo Mortensen grew up in Argentina and speaks porteño spanish
>che Sauron, cuantos reinos tenés?

>he didn't laugh once with his kids hes a psychopath haha
fuck off turkroach

>speaks only english, american and australian

Not just once, I unironically watched every single video. But that was when it hit me. The way he talks about death and destruction so casually and sees life as a zero sum game where only the number of descendants counts is pretty telling. The inter-human relationships are of no importance to him, only his own survival and that of his genes matters to him. And thats why the survival of "his race" matters to him because he sees that as an extension of himself and therefore of value and of need to survive, not because he cares about anyone on a emotional or empathic level. That is pretty telling of a psychopath.

No it isn't you autist if you had critical thinking skills and an IQ over 80 you would be able to see most people are retarded degenerates and this world is going nowhere but down
The harsh reality is that it isn't comfortable fairy tale land like you want it to be, that's why he has that tone

He's just a werido that spent too much time in prison for defending himself from a communist

and yet he's been reproductively successful, so his genes will continue on

>I unironically watched every single video

Besides her native Hebrew and Engish, Natalie Portman also speaks French, German, Japanese and some Arabic.
She has also contributed to two scientific papers scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=6508038703

finally some good answers

A psychopath doesn't have to be an idiot, though one may argue a reasonably intelligent person could have foreseen killing in vigilanti justice may end badly, a psychopath is simply somebody unable to feel empathy and inter-human emotions the same way the vast majority does. He may have his reasoning, however biased that may be, but the argument that he may not be able to feel empathy remains to be seen.

That remains to be seen. There is a reason humans birth fewer offspring in one go than other mammals, because investing a lot of resources in fewer offspring has been proving to ensure a continuation of the genetic line. The reproductive success of Varg is still 0 If all his children die because he doesn't vaccinate them or take them to the doctor or fail to make offspring themselves because they kill themselves in some sort of WN terror attack like Breivik after civilization still has not fallen like many sects and cults have prophecized since civillizations inception

He is a very fascinating individual. Call it morbid curiosity. He also poses no real threat at the moment because he is forced to behave if he wants to keep his children. it's like watching a chimpanzee in chains it's horrible but very captivating

Karla Souza was raised bilingual in Spanish and English in Colorado but her mother tongue is Spanish, she also speaks fluent French because she lived there. She studied in Moscow for some time but she doesn't speak Russian.

are you caping for him cause he was born in your country and speaks your language?

>His parents named him after the famous beef of Kobe, Japan, which they saw on a restaurant menu.[9] His middle name, Bean, is derived from his father's nickname "Jellybean"

Still better than having a common name like Joe, Mark etc..

not him but I like him even more now. He's also a fan of Milan which is my favorite soccer team.

Do you think Varg will keep his children on the farm when they're 18 year old and want to move to the city?

Vigo Mortensen speaks Spanish, because he lived in Argentina. Also, he's a fan of San Lorenzo

Mick Jagger speaks French.

Is it too crazy to speculate that he may kill them himself as in "If they're gonna die at least by my own hands" since he genuinely believes that city life is a death sentence and only genetic failures move There?

based Vigo

Besides her native Portuguese, Nelly Furtado also speaks English and Spanish.

I just follow basketball

Also
>caping
What means?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Caping

he married a mexican woman

Him stabbing a guy multiple times in self defence wasn’t a wake up call?

Bloodlust can happen to any human. otherwise prisons would be kind of empty

Watch some more videos.

>urban dictionary
How’s the 8th grade treating you?