Which one seems like the absurd reasoning?

>the universe is amazing. God probably exists.
-theists
>the universe is amazing. God probably doesn't exist.
-atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2vgICfQawE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying that the universe is anything other than a brutal shithole.

fpbp

>We all were born from a naked man and woman fucking in a garden with magical apples and talking snakes
-Theists

The answer is obvious

b-but that's not the quote. did you read the post?

What is absurd is the assumption that amazing things cannot exist without an all-powerful creator.

Systems with very basic laws can produce incredible things. The game of life is probably one of the best examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2vgICfQawE

thanks america

The assumptions that amazing or incredible things can exist without God is absurd. Amazement and incredibility do not hold objective existence; they exist in the mind. It follows that the mind isn't a subset of objective reality or that concepts and thoughts objectively exist. The existence of God easily follows from either of these disjuncts.
How about you think before you share your opinions?

The first one

>implying all theists are christians
Besides, you're one to talk, weeb.
Shintoism has almost the same "first man, first woman" myth as christianity does.

if it's not anything other than a brutal shithole, why haven't you killed yourself? i think there's something you love about it that outweighs all the crap

1% of the time it is a brutal shithole. but 1% of the time it's a sublime cave of wonders

>Amazement and incredibility do not hold objective existence; they exist in the mind.
False.
Amazement and disbelief are emotional responses to unconventional conditions, and by-products of basic reactions in the human brain governed by electromagnetic forces.
How about you not share your uneducated opinions?

The universre doesn't exist

The two points are utterly unrelated.

What God? Only one Jewish desert god?

And what is the sense of amazment? Only small things like humans can be amazed

Both are absurd, how can one be sure of either being true?
Both science and religion can go fuck themselves on this one.

I can tell you one thing , the theory of big bang is fuckin nigger magic , shit makes no sense

I liked the part where Jesus went to Japan

Everyone, try this one:

The universe is a simulation, a simulation down an infinite well of simulations. Turtles all the way down, man.

Enjoy your early morning/late night existential "no shit sherlock"

what did he mean to convey with this?

you're actually correct. not many people know that. i wonder if you really know why the universe doesn't exist

>God's creations are amazing, but we need to colonize it all and mix everything together so that everything in existence is free borderless interracial religious being who gives monies to muh temple tax collecting building.
-religionists

Whoa, whoa.

Gnostic conversation time out.

Can everyone agree that Estonia has the hottest women out there? Thank you for importing all of them to Western Europe, my good sir.

Because duality is a lie to establish the presence of other, desire, and 'relation to'.

It's not that hard. Also, it's so routinely paradoxical that ending desire ends the game but desiring to end desire is simply another desire that continues the ruse another three trillion steps down the path. It's a silly bug[see:feature]

God and the universe being amazing(if it even is) are not related.

Atheists are simply saying they have no reason to believe in a god. They do not make a claim to the probability that god exists. Whats the probability that zues exists? If the universe is cool does that means zues probably exists?

it doesn't matter how many turtles there are. the ''simulation" at every level is running on the same hardware and governed by the same principles (logic).

This is the 3rd thread posted on this today already.

>what is burden of proof

"God" exists like the loch ness monster "exists" even the Holocaust has a better stab at existing. Where is the "probably" coming from???

All atheist neckbeards I've met have simply stated around: "god is abare assertion and therefore can be dismissed (as fallacy)"

Either make an argument or leave.

>zues
It's Zeus you blasphemous heathen!

You're right tho. I was actually surprised when I noticed OP didn't make the traditional "atheists claim there is no God" strawman.

Yeah, I agree. It's a whole recursive series of loops.

Maybe, but if we are in a simulation, of a simulation, in another simulation N0 ifinate times....
The creator that created our simulation is still our god, but his god is creator of his simulation.
Why is he god? Because every law of physichs, chemistry etc.. is set by him, as he have omnipower over our universe and existance.

Just because you found in vast existence something that some faggot loosely mentioned in his book, doesn't means that faggot actually was talking about it. There's a probability there is an dragon like being somewhere in universe, but that doesn't makes all those pub knight slaying stories true. What religious people are doing through time is constantly adapting their stories to current time, they try to hijack trends and fill them up with religious proof, but in actuality the first picture of god or Jesus was some retarded drunktard sketch.

you come at it more poetically than i do

i'm happy to forget the universe doesn't exist most of the time

>amazing is relative and we can never know if god does or does not exist

smart people

The vast majority of the universe is an uninhabitable wasteland with enough background radiation to prevent the formation of life. It's not even cold, there's just an average of one atom in every cubit meter. And that's just within galaxies, once you get into the intergalactic medium it's so close to being absolutely empty that the best way to model the universe is to just assume the whole thing is empty.

Also someone tell OP to stop using the false colour photographs and digital artworks, those are designed by humans to look pretty.

God definitely doesn't exist because of the problem of evil. It is logically and metaphysically impossible to reconcile the problem. All known attempts to reconcile the problem are pathetic, ludicrous, preposterous, outrageous, perplexing and offensive. Indeed, the problem has no conceivable solution. Any lingering uncertainty is smashed into insignificant pieces by holding one's hand in fire and asking one's self if it is possibly a good thing. The answer comes back again and again: a resounding no, no, no. There is no doubt.

nah just give up dude the god of the bible is the real god

it just takes some mental barriers to acknowledge it because he has all these laws and stuff that we dont want

we get it dude

you would rather be your own god so thats why you deny the real god