I just lost my virginity Sup Forums (at 24 lol) to some 18 year old girl I've been seeing for a few weeks

I just lost my virginity Sup Forums (at 24 lol) to some 18 year old girl I've been seeing for a few weeks.

Now I can see why men live and die for the pussy. It was fucking glorious. I can't get the thought of pussy out of my mind now, it's all I've thought about it since last night and I feel like a million bucks at the moment.

Say what you want about it, but man, pussy is just the best haha.

fake and gay

Wait til you get tired of it

Sounds like you're gay and in denial.

Wait until you try trap boipocci.

weak-willed numales like you are the downfall of western society

Is there such a thing?

Honestly, I find it had to believe that there's people on this earth that are weary of fucking.

I never felt sex.

And yet I want it.

It's not worth the effort of a relationship.

And it is.

Why couldn't you have just watched me when I was a toddler mom...

>Is there such a thing?
Absolutely unless you're an empty animalistic vessel of nothing that never grows or develops deep interests in other areas at hich point you'll see sex is fine but overrated and not a big priority to other pursuits. Basically you're on track to become tele from the film "Kids".

>losing your virginity in your twenties
Did you pay her afterwards?

Ya believe it or not you can fuck enough that you don't care about it anymore and want to pursue your interests instead.

But it felt so good man. It's basically ruined masturbation for me.

It was actually so pleasurable that I was *that* close to telling her I loved her at one point.

you make me laugh my dutch friend.

Then at least this shite thread is good for something.

you make me laugh my dutch friend

>age 24
I thought 16 was late for my age.
Some people are hornier than others, I guess.

Gratz man

I just lost my virginity Sup Forums (at 24 lol) to some 18 year old wine I've been seeing for a few weeks.

Now I can see why men live and die for the alcohol. It was fucking glorious. I can't get the thought of alcohol out of my mind now, it's all I've thought about it since last night and I feel like a million bucks at the moment.

Say what you want about it, but man, alcohol is just the best haha.

Hello Amsterdam

>people who have sex and aren't socially retarded conflict with my vision for a perfect world

the feeling can last for a few days

then comes the depression

Yeah
Now you're fucked
Enjoy living the rest of your life with this thirst

evolution.. you have been hardwired, so a chemical bomb will go off inside your head when you have sex with a female..

As some other people have mentioned, then you get desensitized to the stimuli over time.

So you will be able, at some point, to tolerate females without loosing yourself

Wait until you try 15 year old pussy.

Oh wait, you can't. You missed that chance.

Well better luck next time bro.

Alright Ahmed, enough of that. What would your imam say.

You sound p gay m8

I turned 24 a few weeks ago, i'm still a virgin, i already gave up... until I saw this post. please tell me how you did it

You can be the horniest fuck in the world and it doesn't mean shit if you're an aspie. (and holding out for something better than a hambeast)

>Oh wait, you can't. You missed that chance.
It's still legal in Sweden innit? I know 16 year old pussy is allowed here, even for old men.

That would be goat pussy instead.

>haha

Try a-pvp some time.
Puts vag to shame.

>>>/Lgbt/

Lol, after you have sex more than 20 times it starts to get boring. I've even fucked sjw hipsters for the fun and taboo, just to have some thrill. Now I just do some low key bdsm stuff like slapping or spanking. Most women like to be dominated just a bit. So it works out fine.

>First time doing something

WOW THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER IN THE WORLD haha!

>1000th time doing something

Meh, that was alright I guess. I should do it again next week.

Heh N.. heh No he hasn't

God you're a fucking cuck.
Sex is great but it's not something to live and die for. Jesus fucking christ. I have amazing sex but when my ex wants to fuck I literally shrug her off just to shitpost on pol sometimes.

Congrats on the sex, but leave that fucking shit to Sup Forums jesus you sound like a 12 year old

>I just lost my virginity Sup Forums (at 24 lol) to some 18 year old girl I've been seeing for a few weeks.
>Now I can see why men live and die for the pussy. It was fucking glorious. I can't get the thought of pussy out of my mind now, it's all I've thought about it since last night and I feel like a million bucks at the moment.
>Say what you want about it, but man, pussy is just the best haha.

>haha

^ The other leaf is correct

>tfw no more gf

I want more of that 'bomb', it's actually like a damn drug.

You'll laugh but I met her at a club haha.

>pol ideology is caring about degeneracy
>asking people to lose their virginity before 20

I grew up with the idea that no once should you even attempt sex before 18 and that if you do after 18, you should probably attempt to do it with someone you've talked to and at least know. I'm 23 and i've only slept with 1 boy.

Do fags like you just go bang other hormonal highschoolers at 13 and than bitch at women for not saying virgin's till 30?

Wait 'til you join the GILF Club, you nickle-flippin' bobby-gobbler!

Say "Hi" to your mum and my kids!

What about full on domination? Straps, leather, handcuffs and footcuffs, weird positions, dog collars, that sort of thing.

you disgust me you dutch faggot.

(hope you die of AIDS)

Surely you haven't missed the parade ? That wouldn't be very tolerant.

>post Make America Great Again waifu in Trump general everyday like the AWOOOOOOOOOOOS!

woof

Get a girlfriend and find out for yourself. I can have sex whenever I want. I don't even have to try: I can simply say: "let's fuck" and it will happen 100% of the time.

I fuck to empty my balls and get some intimacy, even though I can just cuddle if I feel like it. I am not saying I don't want it, it's simply overrated.

you met a random 18 year old at a club, and, with 0 experience, you took her away and fucked her? Something smells fishy

"ohh weak willed numale!.... oh you'll get tired of it..." - the cries of low T chubby men. Don't worry about those dudes. Now that you know, you'll always be bangin' whenever you can.

37 - bang on the daily for decades now.... still not tired of it. Some people are just more healthy than others - deal with it half-limp wankers. Play your video games and be weed bros and leave the pussy to those who'll stick it. Thanks.

36 yo here, how do I get 15 yo pussy

>when my ex wants to fuck I literally shrug her off just to shitpost on pol sometimes.

Don't tell me people actually fall for such low-quality bait.
Oh yes I went there and had a great time with many 'ons soort mensen'.

>Sup Forums is a single entity with a coherent ideology
maybe people really did find this place via CNN kek

I once at pussy only to find out the bitch had a miscarriage a couple years before. I ate haunted pussy...

you really make me laugh my dutch weeb

Men think they know what they want, but they change their mind every few years. They have no idea what they want out of women.

This is why women do stupid things like take nudes and send them to guys, only to have those same guys call them sluts later on.

The real answer as a woman is do whatever you want, because men will never be satisfied.

Wait till you have to deal with the shit that goes along with it.

fell for the vaginal jew

Nah we got talking and met up obviously (I didn't screw her on the night), hence the 'seeing' part in my OP. We've seeing seeing each other for 2 weeks and we finally fucked last night.

>sex for intimacy
this. casual sex with random sluts gets really boring after a while
sex with a partner on the other hand has a component of intimacy that keeps it exciting

Fucking club sluts just isn't the way to go.

You make me dutch my laugh friend

>tfw you cum inside her, leave your dick in and just cuddle up for a few minutes while softly kissing.

not that people get tired of it, but people get... less interested in it

once you have a girlfriend/wife and sex is no longer rare or something you have to work for it no longer becomes as precious in your mind

but there isn't anyone out there who just no longer wants sex
that's like someone no longer wanting to eat good food
or be entertained

though depression can cause one or all of those things ofc
but that wasn't really your question

fair enough
did she know you were a virgin? she was a virgin? pics of her?

You make me meme my epic gentleman

fake and gay

Yea she did, no pics but she's some alt looking chick.

Is it bad if I told her I love her after 2 weeks?

people who pursue sex are degenerate mouthbreathers