Why isn't Anthony Jeselnik doing anything anymore?

Why isn't Anthony Jeselnik doing anything anymore?

He must have been super edgy before the internet. Must be weird to be out performed by YouTube comments.

2nd rate Daniel Tosh. Seemed like nobody ever cared much for the guy.

Stale as fuck.

Did he go PC/SJW or something? The Jeselnik I used to know would make a rape joke in that tweet

He also wrote most of big amy schumers material that got her famous when they were fucking. after they broke up she had to start stealing jokes

Tosh is a cuck who does nothing but degrade white people in his "jokes"

Because Amy Schumer used all his material then bolted

>tfw your girlfriend is amy schumer
>you write jokes for her stand-up because she can't come up with any on her own
>she takes them all and dumps you
>she becomes super successful off of your own material
>you can't use your own jokes anymore because amy schumer used them
>after she's through with your material she moves on to stealing others' work
>this is all your fault, you created this monster

cUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Jeselnik is a million times better than Tosh.

I don't get it, someone explain.

Could someone explain this for a Britbong?

Is standup dying?

He's funny but not very charismatic. And he's trying to play an edgy comedian in a time when nothing less than ISIS beheadings will shock somebody

He's the pinnacle of shock value. He's been around for a long time but basically he'd be the type to make fun of your long dead Princess Diana after it happened and he would actually go on tour with it.

I was correct above when I said he's outperformed by YouTube comments these days.

I think in his last special he made some joke about some Australian girl that got her arm off (yes he thought the material was good enough to make it on his special) and then gave out his parents address so you could send death threats to them or some retarded shit.

Or were you wanting the joke explained? Basically Jerry Lewis for the past 60 years or some shit has done a telethon for "Jerry's kids" which was to raise money for children with muscular distrophy.

Apparently they don't deserve it.

thanks

this

>dude edginess lmao
what a hack

I miss Shark Party

I had no idea about this relationship. It explains everything about Amy Schumer's success.

He may have gone too far in a few places.

Not far enough!

get fucked Tosh, nobody likes you

what makes slavs such good comedians?

Anthony Jeselnik is exactly what I imagine Dexter Morgan would be like, if he became a comedian. That deadpan stare and humor. It's awesome.