It's up

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=xTmnw1EYweo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIRLpUX6QPI&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=fYOknhDmczw
observer.com/author/jay-irwin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like that little autistic bitch baron trump.

kys

/ourguy/

What's going on with him?

Is he a member of the "alt-right"?

he just has to keep moving

Is there anything more innocent and pure than young Reviewbrah?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIRLpUX6QPI&t=13s

POTATER TOTS
O
T
A
T
E
R

T
O
T
S

Doesn't he have enough YouTube money to buy a tailored suit?

Leave him alone, he does everything in one take before that hack Alejandro González Iñárritu ever tried

Such a classy guy. Misunderstood greatness.

The missized suit is part of his charm you pleb.

> fwies

unexpectedly adorable

Go back you disrespectful fuck

wasn't he getting gang stalked?

Why do people follow this autistic guy eating shit food?

Has he ever been to Weinerschnitzel?

he looks like tilda swinton

memepill me on this kid

>every new video is of taco bell, kfc or burger king
>he hates every one without exception
why

>start watching video
>he doesn't have a British accent
Immediately closed.

so we don't have to

someone should beat this little faggot's face in

He's just looking out for us.
Why do you want him to sound like a fag?

>Why do you want him to sound like a fag?
Because he looks like one.

the fame is getting to his head, hes not the same as he used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=fYOknhDmczw

yeah did you watch the video? he thinks he is a fucking king?

go crawl back up hillary's diseased anus

It's relaxing and strangely entertaining. I don't know. It's just enjoyable to watch him do anything at all.

I saw Reviewbrah at a Publix in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and get in the way of a review or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “You know? It is what it is” and wiping his hands off with a napkin in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Publix Chicken Tender subs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be listening to shortwave and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the subs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to check if they were still recording “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each sub and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by rating her an 8.7 really loudly.

>He is literally his fathers son

I'm going to give this copypasta 9.1 out of 10. it was funny it was original, everything was there. thank you ladies and gentlemen and take care

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITTY COPY PASTA

Is Reviewbrah the most genuine lad in the game?

is he the real life dickon tarly?

This kid will always be known through out history and he will have a name in the books

Meanwhile, I'm an engineer who designs the internet and creates solutions for companies who need access to a network

I will never be memorized in life

fuck redditbrah

joey is /ourguy/

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE R/ESIST

you can be memorized it just depends if you want to be famous or infamous

Somebody post his hot mom

Yeah because you don't do anything that most 12 year old millennials can't already do. You're life is a fucking joke and you won't be remembered because you're a fucking loser.

Jesus, user bringing the heat

Who's the morbidly obese guy who spends the majority of his youtube video moaning while eating food really fast before giving his review.

>Yeah because you don't do anything that most 12 year old millennials can't already do.

Na, I don't think so

Kids can't do what I do and provide to clients

Let me guess, you can write a script at age 13 and you think you're GOAT

>kek
>kiddo
See you in a few years, I'll be the guy who is older than you, making more money, while you're a young kid looking to start out and try to get their foot in the door

you're shits all retarded and you talk like a fag

can you imagine this guy walking into a fast food joint and ordering ? can you imagine him at all in public?

CRINGE

>Kids can't do what I do and provide to clients
Only because that's be statutory rape

Stop eating the hater tots, user

No, the type of designs I build, produce and have sales off on is worth more than the average dev/programmer out there

>Fucking programmers think their jobs will be here to stay
>kek

>Get a real career in the cyber world.
>Fucking programmers, they had a great industry in the 90s and mid 2000s, these days the field has changed..

What is his condition anyway? Is it actually Autism?

kek you're right

this crackas dick must b huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger

>literally sucks cock for money
>thinks he's better than everyone else
Why are we talking about male prostitutes in a Reviewbrah thread anyway?

>No, not really

Look at his social life, the kid probably lives at home and doesn't have a job yet but he is smart

In medicine it's called "not giving a fuck about asinine social (((norms)))"

Shut the FUCK up, Krager.

That tie suits him well, it goes nicely with his eyes but also the emeralds on his crown.

Hot girl: "Oh wow you're an engineer that's so cool"
*her panties begin to leak
Faggot loser user: "Yeah I'm actually a computer engineer and I get to_"
Hot girl: "You know what that's okay I think I actually have to go now"

You have to go back.

That's why I'm not a computer engineer....

I have a real job

I saw at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and get in the way of him sucking cock or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and sucking another man’s cock in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him slurping as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen dildoes without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the dildoes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to lube it up and shove it down his throat “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each dildo and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by sucking really loudly.

Fuck, the part with electrical infetterence is gold considering this autist.

yes

keked and saved. Good work, user

it's not my oc

>all these triggered stormcucks

God's work

Believe me, user, I'm aware that it isn't your OC. I'm praising you simply for bringing it into this thread.
You see, proper timing and placement is an oft overlooked aspect of memesmithing, one that we all too often take for granted. You strike me as a true craftsman, a memester who recognizes the exact place and time at which to apply the proper image macro, and turn a good thread into a great one.
Keep up the good work, user. This board needs more memers like you.

more memes

Why are you deleting posts in this off-topic thread and not the entire thread you leftist pedophile swaglord

What's happening guys? Was it ((them))?

Sorry, Tyrone, but you have to go back to Africa.

Anons familiar with his entire oeuvre, what is, all in all, his favorite fast food place?

>swaglord
>leftist
is that why he writes pro-right article for Kushner's rag?
observer.com/author/jay-irwin/

Anyplace where he can listen to shortwave while he eats

he has never said anything bad about Culvers. they are the GOAT for the midwest

If you don't like reviewbrah you should honestly leave.

Why isn't this guy broken into sportscasting. He'd be great calling a game. He even has jokes.

i have dreams where he travels the world and reviews exotic foods

So he can review McDonald's in Japan?
Kill yourself.

I'm imagining a cross between Kevin O'Leary posting and The Report of the Week

they have the biggest size of french fries you can order there right? would be cool imo

He's not even the best food reviewer

some guy showed up to his house with a gun and threatened his hot ass sister if I remember correctly

>Joeys shit is harder to watch than shoenice

Joey is mentally ill...

Whathappened to him?

most definitely.