I need as many statistics/pictures as you can find...

I need as many statistics/pictures as you can find. I'm planning on printing and tacking this stuff in public places like telephone polls to redpill normies. Graphs are the most preferred because it gets to people the fastest, but ALSO I need the stories of children murdered by blacks and other atrocities not covered by the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/no-evidence-of-racial-discrimination-in-criminal-justice-processing-results-from-the-national-longitudinal-study-of-adolescent-health.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do Abos fit?

This is a really good idea actually.

Make sure this shit is legal though.

You don't want the police fining you for propagating "hate speech".

Honestly, I'd consider more than just facts
normies glaze over when they see facts

Consider instead stuff like pic related, and then add some statistics after. Ancedotes and interesting stories go a lot further with the normalfags than facts do.

Jonathan Foster

Also, this is a good thread to grab some more pictures from:

I have some bad news for you

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect

This chart is for humans

took this one from another thread.

Unpack this whole mess.

Doesnt the 1st Amendment have you covered?

More

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Race and friendship.

Enjoy

Affirmative action.

Race and intelligence sauce.

It isn't poverty, it's race.

Race and shootings.

Fat non-Whites.

Racism is caused by proximity.

This is more funny.

Post this next to race and IQ stuff.

Public school.

>Thread is all about facts
>Post most important fact of all and it is just ignored

Race and STDs.

Races aren't equally intelligent.

All this is doing is making a convincing argument to race mix with Asians.

lol

>rationalwiki

you mean the hillary PAC?

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

2014 UCR Expanded Homicide Data
White on White murders 2,488
White on Black murders 187
Black on Black murders 2,205
Black on White murders 446

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/no-evidence-of-racial-discrimination-in-criminal-justice-processing-results-from-the-national-longitudinal-study-of-adolescent-health.pdf

You can look up the backfire effect on any site you want. If you were serious there, you also just gave a good example of it. If not, then 5/10, kek.

If 90% keep denying reality and 10% change their minds to match the facts you succeeded.
And you're not supposed to convince your opponent anyone, the audience should be the target you're trying to convince.
Also
>rationalwiki

I used to be a fucking communist. But eventually I kept losing more and more arguments and kept getting stumped over and over again. It might 'backfire' on fucking mongoloids but any human being that isn't autistic ends up changing their outlook when they keep getting btfo.

They don't only deny it, they become even stronger in their belief. So you now have 90% of the people even more against you than if you had done nothing.

Also I picked the site at random from countless sites on the same topic. The site is not relevant. Google it and find it on any site you like or go to the original research studies even better.

admit it even if blacks were superior to whites you would still hate them. Statistics are just a convenient excuse.

You're simply incorrect. The studies establish very well that facts cause many people to strengthen their false belief. It is too prevalent to be limited to autists or mongoloids. It is a very common human impulse not to want to be wrong and to resist being shown that you are. Only a minority will change their mind from facts, far more will become even more against the truth. Sorry to bring the bad news. Go read the studies and learn more.

Like I said, you're not targeting people with "established beliefs".
You're targeting the fair weather audience.
A cuck turning into an ubercuck is unimportant. If anything it'll turn people them off more.

I dunno man, Id love to help you but Im too busy trying to dump 300 infographics and memes that start with the letter A and not getting any bumps until my thread dies and I lose hope in Sup Forums

Maybe if my thread got some bumps, I wouldnt be so bitter and spiteful.

Your psychological projection doesn't change the facts.

>if you want to life separately from people who have different goals, want people to be represented and to be able to run their own societies you are full of hate

I would rather talk to 100 people who hate me than 1,000 who didn't care what I have to say.

If rationalwiki has an article on it, it's most definitely incorrect.

The majority of americans know america is going in the wrong direction and are willing to admit that a change is needed, or destruction will follow.

It's called planting the seed of doubt.

Thank you for being a great example of the backfire effect my friend :)

Not a stat but it would be nice to put up.