From what I know of this story so far. This woman is a trooper. To last that long snowed in in an isolated hut...

From what I know of this story so far. This woman is a trooper. To last that long snowed in in an isolated hut, unsure if you'll ever be found. You've just watched your partner die in agony. What must've been going through her mind.

>What must've been going through her mind.

Vegemite?

I just found it amusing that it took 30 days for someone to figure out she was missing, especially with the way people are jacked into FB 24/7 these days.

>world-australia
>Australia has nothing to do with the article

What did the BBC mean by this?

>>What must've been going through her mind.

"I hope I don't get caught for murder"

this, bitch definitely gave him a nudge

I bet she left the cuck's corpse in the open.

>nature: 1
>nu-males:0

>murder
fucking this. she probably asked him to pose on a ledge for a pic and pushed him off. she's going to get away with it.

NEVER RELAX

Yep, she killed him, then got scared and hid.

she was czech so probably no feminist but whatever fits your neckbeard agenda you pathetic virgin.
itt bunch of woman haters projecting

Possibly because they classify news by region. Example would be "Australia and Oceania" but I'm just guessing.

They were on holiday and hiking - almost as far away from friends in Europe as is geographically possible.
I do not think friends / family were expecting regular Facebook updates.

>murder
While possible, I think it's unlikely. Too much that can go wrong with that plan, such as getting trapped in an isolated cabin for 30 days.

Pavlina please go.

>Ms. Pavlina

Yeah, but generally you want to inform someone when you go hiking/leave for the wilderness. It's common sense, but that seems to be lacking, so I digress.

"Yo nigga, if you don't hear from us in 3-4 days, mind calling the embassy? Thanks mayne."

>be proud New Zealander
>be proud of New Zealand's new flag that will differentiate it from your neighbor
>be proud that a very popular musician (Lorde) is representing your country abroad

>BBC still puts "Australia" in the link title for a purely NZ article.
Ouch....

We don't care.

As long as naive tourists keep dying from being careless we're happy enough.

Are you maori, by chance? Or full on white.

Fucking chink tourists throwing their trash everywhere. Fuck the chinese.

it snows in hobbit land?

must be some high dwarven mountains.

would this house by the lake be owned by elves?

30 days, sounds like someone didn't light the fires of rohan, or whatever.

T b h bbc is shit tier journalism. Gone real downhill in the last ten years.

Certainly does. And easy to get lost. A country the size of the UK with the population of Wales. And most of those people live in 3 urban areas means there's huge areas with very very few people.

And this is why you always tell people where you're going and when you expect to be back.
You also check the weather reports and respect the weather before heading out.

Is this the first time those people saw mountains or some shit?

Because I could understand if a Dane or Dutchie died from this, since they don't have mountains, but there are mountains in Australia too.

the vast majority of journalism is shit nowadays, seems like none of the cunts can even spell anything.

It looks like she was pretty comfy there. There was food and everything in there.

To be fair the alps are full of huts like this. All stocked up with blankets and food. For this very reason.

However she's just damn lucky she found one. Could a died herself, neither body ever found and the world never know what happened.

They were actually from Czech Rep.