Reminder for all people on Sup Forums that if you:

Reminder for all people on Sup Forums that if you:
>are a virgin
>have never had a gf
>are overweight
>are a NEET
>live with your parents
>have no friends
Then kill yourself. You are a failure to the white race, a waste of white genes and can not be truly redpilled.

I see that black woman
fuck off shill

>You can literally fix all of this within a year

>You are a failure to the white race

Well, that's a bit presumptive. I'm white-passing, but do not identify as white as I am 1/8th Native American.

Got all of those except being fat.

and you're clearly a very likeable individual.

I'd rather kill you, but you're all the way in fucking kiwiland with a bunch of fucking crazed the fuck out maoris who will take care of the job so I don't have to, so, fuck off.

What do you think fuels all the impotent rage here, koala fucker? You're describing 90% of Sup Forums right now. You think these faggots would be so content with their constant circlejerk of self-reassurance and imagined persecution if they weren't all bowl cut Walmart shopping DYELs with nothing but the color of their own skin to prop up their flagging sense of worth?

They have no achievements to celebrate, no talents, or remarkable experiences. So they celebrate being white in the most edgelord fashion possible, because it gives them something to feel good about when all they're doing is simply existing. This is participation trophy culture taken to its logical conclusion.

Hey Sup Forums, fuck you.

>Check
>Check
>Check, gotta lose 20lb
>College student count?
>Hell yeah, fuck student housing
>Do have friends

Look at this thread, OP. This is precisely what I'm talking about. These are people who made "cuck" into a meme, and not one of them have the balls to acknowledge the raw irony there.

You first. Sheep umping degenerate.

>tfw no sheboon slave gf

>does college count as Education
Affirmative action?

he can't keep getting away with this!!!!!!!

>thinks likeability counts for shit
>posts on a massively pro-trump board

And being passive aggressive on Sup Forums of all places. You are both a pussy and a retard.

English teacher chill out. I'm asking if you're a neet when you are attending a college. Don't worry, government doesn't like white people much so my grant money's been reduced do to me making too much when I was working last year. Hooray!

This guy is literally one post away from *teleports behind you*.

Sounds like the white race failed them actually.

Fucking this.

Im 22, kissless virgin no friends living with parents, but I'm Dean's List at Go8 uni.

Do I still kill myself?

and yet Sup Forums are by and large too pathetic and beta male to do so

Got 1-2-5, can is live?

Look at how nasty she looks. Guy visited poll not even once.

Depends on how fat you are.

>>are overweight

Am built like a twig. Thank goodness, I don't have to kms.

>are a virgin
30 year old and virgin, so that's true
>have never had a gf
I've got an 26 year old virgin Jap gf of my dreams a couple months ago
>are overweight
185cm, 77kg, 13% body fat. I love sports
>are a NEET
Have a PhD and been working at a major company making almost $100k(which is very high for Jap standards) for a couple years already
>live with your parents
I moved away from home(and my home country) when I was 17
>have no friends
I have 2 great real friends and tons of acquaintances and contacts
I'm planning to lose my virginity (and take my gf's) this Christmas.

Never bothered with losing until recently because I wanted the right girl but I finally found it.

Plus with Jap sex toys, you really don't need sex.

>virgin
yes
>never had a gf
somewhat
>overweight
no
>NEET
no
>live with your parents
no
>have no friends
still have a few

heh
i'm not at least one of those things
guess i don't have to kill myself

>having to plan to lose your virginity
>to your own gf
>and waiting until christmas

please stop...my...my sides...oh fuck

I'm a non-virgin since 18, had multiple gfs, am fit, always had a job since I was 15, have my own apartment and have plenty of friends. I'm an Indian born in Canada though, I will only reproduce with another ethnically South Asian person to help propagate my god given Dravidian genes.

Honestly don't know how you guys can be unemployed virgins, that's pretty damn loserish. Good luck saving the white race though!

Do I still need to kill myself?

>are a virgin
28yo virgin, but not kissless.

>have never had a gf
I had something like a gf for about 2 weeks but I wouldn't say it counts.

>are overweight
I'm not. Perfectly normal BMI of 21.

>are a NEET
I'm not. Working since 12 years ago. Going to quit soon though and unsure what to do next.

>live with your parents
I moved out 12 years ago when I started to work

>have no friends
I have a small number of people I consider friends, but they all live very far away.

Give em a break. There's jews out to get them or whatever.

> Taking my gf's virginity
> 26
> girl
> virgin
> not disgustingly ugly

Lad, I have some bad news

im basically all of these except being a virgin or never having a gf. somehow I've had enough charm to fuck like... six or seven girls now? how the fuck are there so many virgins here? I kind of admire you guys going to college and making bank though. it's still strange you guys can't get laid especially with women being huge whores and all (unless you intentionally avoid it which is understandable.)

anyways I nearly died when I was 18 (six years ago) and got ptsd from the car accident (had to go to therapy, still fixing myself.) do I still kill myself even if I have studied a lot on my own and have helped the right movement to some degree?

also are these threads supposed to motivate people by creating peer pressure or? I mean what kind of faggot actually takes the time to make these while pretending not to care? as if society is going to fall apart because a few NEET virgins exist. I'm inclined to believe a female posted this

> Are a virgin
I am not
> Have never had a GF
I have
> Are overweight
YOU BEST BELIEVE IT
>Are a NEET
I guess?
>Live with your parents
More so live with my Grandfather, but I am his caretaker.
>Have no friends
I do.

Two out of six?

No one cares. Your whole post, your whole story. Just no one cares.

>are a virgin
Lost it in my teens
>have never had a gf
Only had a few in all honesty, been enjoying degenerate hook up culture, but wishing I'd settled younger
>are overweight
Bit of a gut starting to form as I've been unable to excercise with a torn rotator cuff and broken ankle amongst other things. Back on it come December
>are a NEET
Pharmaceutical sales rep with a BSc and able to speak 2 other languages fluently
>live with your parents
Moved back in with them to save for a house quicker. I see nothing wrong with this. It's actually been a great opportunity to get to know them better as an adult.
>have no friends
Can roll up to at least 3 major European cities and call someone that would let me crash at theirs with 0 notice. I still go camping at least twice a year with the best friends from my teens, and I'm never stuck for something to do on a weekend. There's a lot of acquaintances, but I have my 4 good friends and that's all I really need.

Sup Forums actually btfo

riiight. I love how you fucktards always say that and yet here you are giving out (you)'s like candy and creating a certain atmosphere with a certain narrative

>>are a virgin
Hah, no.

>have never had a gf
Had plenty.

>are overweight
It's called SS.

>are a NEET
I work.

>live with your parents
I do, with my father because he's old.

>have no friends
Have plenty.

Stop generalizing, also consider suicide.

Fuck off normie.

I live in an area where white nationalism is sky high.

Just need muh SS uniform to arrive in the mail and the women should flock to me

KEK WILLING

>You are a failure to the white race, a waste of white genes and can not be truly redpill.
Says they guy posting a mudsharking Chad.

I can't even muster the enthusiasm to think of a decent reply for you. I forgot I even replied to your other post.

One of these or any of these? Be specific, OP.

Actually I do consider myself to theoretically be a failure according to many of society's standards, the only thing is you stop to care after a while and then things are pretty much fine.

that's the spirit. you're contributing to my speculation that you're either a stupid cunt or some kind of vain egotistical retard with that kind of "I'm better than you, you're worth nothing" attitude. haha fucking hell you "winners" keep getting dumber by the day. I guess it's easier to let your brain rot when you have everything given to you like the parasitic faggot you are

Probably been here longer than you kid. I'd likely not have got to this point if I'd not followed advice from threads on improving yourself etc. How can you bitch about other races, or claim your own as superior, when you're going to the job centre and claiming more benefits than the mussie scum and feeding your sprogs chicken nuggets?

I'm hilariously inept and awkward in social situations, and I've no idea how I've managed to get laid as often as I have, but I've just struggled through. Give it a try. Fuck, prior to July I'd not got laid in about 18 months. Now I'm fucking so regularly I think my dick is about to fall off.

I might have ended up a "normie", but at least I'm aware of what the outside world looks like. Go the fuck outside, pick up a book or two and try and actually do something productive.

This is why the western world is going to shit - instead of providing a viable alternative to chads and niggers and """refugees""", you're sat inside calling people normies like it means something.

Hang on, I came up with a greentext. But that's probably gonna be it from me. I just can't justify the effort of speaking with you.

Anyhow
>its YOU creating a certain atmosphere and narrative
>and not all the virgins and failures ITT

That's all you get. Take it or leave it.

Not wanting white countries to be flooded by non-whites = I think I am better because of my color

No you fucking retard, it's because if you look around you whites are being replaced in countries that they built. This is not right, yet /pol is crazy for pointing the obvious out, yea a lot of people on here go over the top but they have a reason for that anger. Our own leaders are selling their people to global elite for profit allowing them to do what ever they want to influence culture and even demographics.

Get your head out of your ass, be more perceptive, stop being such a faggot.

yeah you're definitely a stupid bitch. I've gotten a lot better at identifying you dumb whores on here. so why do you skanks lurk here anyways? I usually notice it's female posters trying to slide/demoralize since you're all natural manipulative shits that try to take a swing at men's ego. do you guys "not care" because... maybe you get paid??? :OOO :O

EMOTIONAL DEFENSES ACTIVATED

>are a virgin
No

>have never had a gf
I have

>are overweight
Nope

>are a NEET
Negative

>live with your parents
I turned 18 just a week ago so yes, I still live with them. I'm moving out in the next month or so though

>have no friends
I have plenty

What did I win?

>no mention of being fucking gay being reason to kill self
>shill miscegenation

neo alt-right in a nutshell

>expecting a bunch of 20somethings to have dozens of achievements to celebrate

you're deluded and retarded

What if I'm 5/6 of those?

>bottom two
feelsbadman