Huh.... really makes you think

huh.... really makes you think

It really doesn't.

This doesn't make me think at all.

about what exactly?

if it was a white person holding a sign saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER", they would instantly be labelled a racist and set upon.

so yeah, does make you think.

Why are white people protesting too?

huh....
wow.
really makes me thnk

I wish it would make the people in the picture think.
Because they clearly aren't

>Harambe lives

>Harambe Lives

uh... thats a problematic way of thinking. i know you didn't mean it to be but just have to call you out there buddy

Gorilla lives matter
#ImHillaryArtillery

>thats a problematic way of thinking
explain

if i walk around with a sign saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER" i will be labelled a racist and probably arrested.

but when a black person walks around with a sign saying "BLACK LIVES MATTER", nothing happens.

makes you think.

huh....

I think we need to get a hashtag trending to counter this silly shit, I'm thinking

#endblacklives

They clearly don't matter..Think of how many have been killed in the past decade or so, and then ask yourself if any of them have negativity impacted you or anyone you know...of course not, right?

All we are are doing by allowing this ridiculous "movement" to exist is setting up the American black population for a genocide in a few generations when the inevitable pushback to their insane entitlement comes to a head

Or don't, and let nature take its course...makes no difference to me

Reeeealllly makes you think

I've met a total of one BLM supporter.

Hell even rappers aren't supporting this shit. Asap Rocky and Kevin Gates spoke out against it. Kevin Gates literally said "stop acting like a nigger t. A felon"

We know Soros and Hillary fund it all from the leaked emails.

weaponized smegma?

>nigga what

What's the tendency with activists blocking roads?

>huh.... really makes you think
Yeah, about buying a gun.