What does Sup Forums think of Michael Jackson?

youtube.com/watch?v=zALcfb4Fb1E
youtube.com/watch?v=1iX0dkRhj7g
youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa9GwWaRv0
youtube.com/watch?v=wPElsXQKnDI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ToXIrKntJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=zxM_gRSADO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fantastic singer/dancer.

'They don't care about us' is pretty redpilled

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Definitely redpilled.

Off the wall is his best album

Phenomenal performer. Off The Wall and Thriller are near perfect albums. Couple of later tracks from him are really stellar as well. (Check out the original version of a song called Love Never Felt so Good.) Shame about the kiddy rape but when you read up on his past it at least makes sense.

I think he was the best live performer ever and one of the best pop singers/dancers ever

no one matches him in the amount of effort/talent which he would so flawlessly display on stage

it's too bad his dad fucked him up bad; the media/popular opinion didn't help either

one of my fave songs from him:
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0

He got slantered and predicted he was going to get killed by his Jewish new manager the day before he "overdosed".

He was killed because he was redpilled.

The greatest entertainer of all time.

Also because he owned 50% of the sony/ATV catalog.

He's white.

He was worth more dead than alive for the record companies. He might have been a kiddy Tiddler but looking at his childhood I can hardly blame him for wanting to act like a child.

Its a damn shame that he's gone

This. He was sick of Jews ruining his life and financial status. He was plain sick of Jews. And they ruined him then killed him for speaking out about it. They tried blasting him over "They Don't Care About Us" but Michael was way too big for the word "anti-semitic" to hang on him, so they destroyed his reputation with the people he loved the most: children. Ruined him psychologically and in the eyes of the whole world, and was only truly vindicated after his "accidental" death.

>He might have been a kiddy Tiddler

There is literally no concrete evidence he was. Most the kids who accused him of it admitted they were forced by their parents and other people to slander him. The rest was all planted.

They had to make sure people would be afraid to even admit they even listened to MJ, lest they be accused of being a pedo themselves.

was an outstanding artist

Michael Jackson on The Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

This. I don't know why it took me so long to take what he had to say in a serious manner. He was very intelligent and observant. He didn't just say a bunch of weird shit just to say it. He was trying to help us. He was trying to warn us. They killed him for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToXIrKntJrs

>oh hey I like MJ, just a harmless music thread
>end up getting redpilled on MJ
The rabbit hole is bottomless

sick pedo fuck

Wacko Jacko was the ultimate popstar, nobody has outdone him.

Musically inclined, great dancer, and a great voice.

consider the notion of hating jews for their bullshit and ALSO hating a sick pedo fuck for his own bullshit.... you fucking simpleton

he was found not guilty in a court of law for child molestation since there was zero evidence

fuck off back to your cuckshed pedro

he did some stuff that was questionable stuff with kids, but he never molested anyone

black performer that hated his own skin and wanted to be white. After multiple operations turns himself into a white woman..
>mfw he might have started the trend...

It's true. Prince was probably more talented musically, but he was too autistic to ever even approach MJ in mainstream popularity. And he didn't have the moves.

Honestly my dream is to someday have my own compound. Even better if I can name it something whimsical and molest young boys without retaliation.

There's a conspiracy theory that he staged his own death and assumed the identity of an individual named David Rosenberg(Dave Dave).

youtube.com/watch?v=zxM_gRSADO0

Watch the whole video, It's pretty convincing.