What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

no idea. they're all psychologically broken and have no business fighting bad guys

The point was to have an entertaining crossover event for heroes who won't have their own movies.

It failed at the entertaining part.

Prevent THE HAND from ruining future seasons of Daredevil.

Gao can stay though.

>watched both seasons of Daredevil
>watched Jessica Jones
>haven't watched Luke Cage and Iron Fist

Do I need to watch the last 2 to understand what's happening here?

Lel this. The only redeeming value this shit has is it frees up Dare Devil to move past these garbage plot lines and villains. I will even take Fisk with Bullseye over any more mystic bullshit.

What's the point of any tv show? Why do we even waste our lives chilling with Netflix when we could be doing something worthwhile in life?

I watched one episode of JJ, 2 of LC and made it almost to the end of IF. No you dont.

Watch like the first half of Luke Cage. Avoid Iron Fist.

Iron Fist is unironically the worst of the bunch. The guy playing IF is absolutely terrible

Nothing it was a complete waste of time for all characters involved. Nothing and nobody changed from beginning to end. The only difference being that Matt tanked a building and Misty lost an arm. That could have been 1 episode.

Defenders is worse than Iron Fist

Doesn't help that it feels like there's 3 different writers all fighting over what they want to do with him.

>Guy trained by monks is completely out of touch with society
>No he's still just a kid mentally!
>No he suffers from PTSD!

>3 literal who's plus Daredevil

Why are superheroes so fucking lame?

Defenders had Daredevil and Jessica, there's no way it's worse than Iron Fist.

Like shit posting?

yeah fuck white people

Jessica Jones is a terrible character and was a terrible show with the sole exception of David Tennant.

Ritter is unable to elevate a script and apparently so is Daredevil's actor, despite him being the best part of this godawful show.

>Sigourney Weaver didn't get BLACKED
you had one job fuckfaces

>Enemies have guns but forget to use them: The show

I thought JJ was one of the better parts of Defenders. Daredevil is hands down the best part of this shitshow. It may as well have been season 3 DD with more focus on Elektra.

watched first episode, holy fuck it was a total shit show drag. jessica jones is fucking obnoxious as fuck.

>they only use them when luke cage is using himself as a shield

SJW writers can't write realistic emotions for characters. Most of them are a mess. But making characters stupid and useless so you can portray them as 'equals' in fights is completely inept.

THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST was the most useless fighter out of all of them. How does that make sense? He managed to beat all those warriors in some mystical ninja place, then defeated a dragon 1v1, but in the real world he gets his shit pushed in by anyone.

It's not the actor. What the fuck are you supposed to do when the script tells you "okay now act angry for no reason and yell some shit about kun'lun and fisting".

Checked. If the JJ show was 8 episodes it would have been solid. That shit was stretched out thin.

Was terrible.

>Jessica's power portrayed like shit
>final fight music was shitty hip/hop even though that ONLY works for Luke
>dude I know she got brainwashed but she's still in there lmao
>Iron Fist is boring
>Daredevil is the only good one, thank God they brought back his original disguise for an episode

Don't forget that Luke Cage can tank an RPG hit without feeling a thing but Elektra (a normal human with great training) was able to move him around at will

Oh also Madam Gao fighting was just stupid. Bitch walks around with a cane but waltz through people punching her and invisible chi blasts people around.

>"I am the IMMORTAL Iron Fist"
>is afraid of people shooting guns at him

I guess Elektra god superhuman strength from getting ressed by the hand

PLEASE tell me she fucks the BBC

NO MORE DEAD COPS

That's me too. Couldn't summon the will to even check LC and IF out. I'm not even sure about the defenders. Something tells me it's not worth it.

Didnt see iron fist before this, thought it wasnt needed

Just watch daredevil
The rest is trash

How nice of her not to use that superhuman strength on the others then. She would've actually killed someone then.

Does in her on show.

>the others get mad at daredevil for not telling them about elektra
>how can we trust you lmao
>absolutely no sympathy for a man who just found out the woman he loved and who died in his arms had been brought back to live in some kind of demonic ressurection ritual by the illuminaty and is now being used as an assassin for them

also luke cage has to be the most boring piece of shit ever

What the fuck retarded show is that from?

only dd and punisheer are worth watching
maybe IF when he gets 2 glowing hands and a proper costume

why is iron lanklet practically cropped out entirely?
couldnt they have, you know, zoomed out a bit?

holy fuck, how can Nolanfags defend this shit?

Contractual obligation

You can't be serious user

I liked JJ in her own series but here she just needs to get over it.

I like JJ as a character concept but you're right about them not being able to elevate the script.
There were a lot of shite lines and contrivances in this and they couldn't sell them, it stood out.
I still like all this stuff, but even the better actors in them are just acting the lines as written.

I really don't keep up with Turd TV.

I like Claire but it really felt like they were forcing her to be a part of everything going on in this show. And then she takes out two hand operatives 1v1.

I never know how to respond to posts like this because as much as this is probably bait, there's a still a chance you're a retard.

>Claire and Matt don't even get a real scene

Kinda surprised at this one.

Elektra can use that chi shit you retard.

That's okay, you're just in the middle period of being the internet hacker known as Sup Forums, we all go through that stage..

Whatever it is, I haven't seen it and the name of the file is, "1408718945551.webm".

Since fucking when?

>use guns
>everyone hides behind luke

SINCE SHE IS THE LEGENDARY WEAPON BLACK SKY

Maybe.
Though they were certainly implying she came back with increased strength in that ONE scene
>One-shots JJ and Luke, the two people with increased resistance to physical impacts
>Jumps out of a window and lands on top of a car, stays on her feet while holding a grown man like a baby.
But it was really only that time she did something blatantly requiring more ability than 'deadly ninja assassin' would normally justify.

When was that explained?

Who cares the picture looks like they are a rock band. It's shit.

How would you have done it?

she also deflected gunshots with her sword in jessicas apartment

B-BAKA!

Check my digits plz

At least Matt finally stopped letting Page and Foggy hold him back.

Probably when she would hit Jessica and especially Luke and knock them across the room.

you guys are posting in a defenders thread so you obviously watch/like capeshit and cant tell its from the dark knight rises?

its got the versions of the 'batmobile' that bane had made after he took control of gotham

how is it not obvious

Yikes, looks like she's finally hitting the wall

>I hate this show but I watched it for 8 hours the day after release

Are you really going to point out the thing that makes sense for him to say out of all the other shit in that pile?

IF is literally retarded and doesn't realize he can use his connections.

Back in the 90s there was an episode of "Lois and Clark The New Adventures of Superman" where Superman fought a Kung Fu/Judo expert who had no powers but kept winning because he could redirect Supermans movements and use his strength against him. Never landed a punch on Supes but managed to flip him over and into a couple of walls.
Could have been something similar here?

its from the dark knight rises idiot, have you actually not seen it, or just forgot?

Press F to pay respects

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE WE CAME UP WITH THOUGHT OUT OPINIONS OR SOMETHING

So it's just your headcanon, OK.

based stick
too good for this world

he did pretty good considering how fucking shit the script is complete shit. disney/marvel needs to have the netflix shit controlled like the movies are

>Watching 8 hours of something you hate just so you can shitpost about it with a sense of superiority

Seriously kill yourself. This is what youre doing with your sunday evening.

>Getting mad at someone for shitposting on a sunday while shitposting on a sunday

watched about 3/4 DD 1. Maybe half an episode of DD 2 and a couple of JJ episodes. I cant get into these shows. Typically you can at least find good scenes on youtube to get you intrigued enough to watch but no. Very bland

heueahueahuaeh
The prison fight scene in Seasons 2 DD might be the greatest prison scene ever filmed.

He's the guys who's the most excited to be there, and you guys keep shitting on him. fuck off

The only reason I'm watching Defenders is because of DareDevil, I couldn't give less of a shit about the other 3 fuckfaces, especially that emo whiny bitch..

>especially that emo whiny bitch..
Jessica or Danny?

Defenders ranked:
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil
>Luke Cage
>power gap
>Iron Meme

The Punisher series is going to blow them all out of the water though.

Are you one of those femanons I hear about every so often? In what fucking world is JJ better than either season of DD? The Punisher also has the most potential to be most underwhelming of these shows. Dont get too hyped for it.

It's hard to rank those two. Season 1 of DD is equal to JJ, the first half of season 2 of DD was the best of them all but the second half spammed meme ninjas all over the place and became boring. I'm giving JJ the edge because I like the noir vibe and David Tennant is the best actor in the entire cinematic universe.

I know the Punisher could have pitfalls but I loved the portrayal in DD S2 so I have faith in the writers.

Krysten Ritter is so bad in the fight scenes holy shit

She should stop fighting and show me her feet instead

Can somebody explain to me why Luke Cage is even in this show when there is literally no threat to him ever? Nobody can hurt him throughout the show, this is just bad writing having such an invincible character in this kind of show. He could literally defeat all of The Hand by himself. Where is the tension watching the show when you know the guy can't be hurt or killed?

He can be hurt, tho. He can be poisoned via air like Stick did.

Jessica Jones is good as a character in the Defenders but her show is boring as fuck.

Iron Fist gets a lot of hate because Danny is a naive cunt but that's his character. The show itself was great with the Meachumps, Colleen, and other side characters. It's the kind of show that would get praised alongside Arrow and The Flash but because it's not shot in the dark like the other Netflix shows and FUCKIN WHITE MALE, it gets a bum rap.

JJ would have been amazing but it seemed like they decided to add in like 4 extra episodes at the last second so instead of ending the show once they capture him, he escapes and they murder him they decided to just have every character suddenly turn retarded in order to keep the plot going.

DD s2 was rad until it went full ninja but I guess that had to happen to set up lore and Defenders

Luke Cage has almost no problems and was pretty good except for switching up the bad guy so many times and ending it with the robosuit battle

Fist was objectively the worst and way too slow with disappointing choreography. I mean fuck the guy is based on kung fu movies and you can't even have a single fight without jumpcuts? Also the family plot is kind of stupid

Defenders was actually pretty good because they didn't really have time to overexpose the characters and it kept their flaws hidden

>it's an "every scene without Matt or Jessica is insufferable" episode

Villains really made Daredevil and Jessica Jones good, without a good villain, even with good heroes these shows are garbage.

First episode is the worst to be fair. It does get a little better.

>Thinking people whining about le white male is why people hate iron fist
>Not the bad writing, the boring and poorly edited fight scenes, or the fact that Iron fist gets whipped constantly by random ass mooks but can beat a dragon 1v1.
>Random mooks that a blind man with no super powers can take down easily.

I get that the SJWs reviewed it poorly because of politics but you can't deny that even after the whining died down it still would've been reviewed poorly because it's just not a good show. While Danny is naive he's not retarded and could've avoided half of the contrived bullshit that happens to him. It's doubly disappointing because it's a fucking KUNGFU HERO BUT THE HERO HAS SHIT KUNGFU CHOREGRAPHY AND EVERY FIGHT HAS OVER 30 CUTS.

Daredevil Season 2 really brought down the show. As good as the stuff with The Punisher was, the stuff with The Hand was just awful.

>nigga killed by farts
I wish they would.

meh I liked the watch man prison scene better.