>your kid walks into your study
>"hey dad, who's that guy with the funny mustache in that poster?"
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's hitler boy and you don't talk no shit

His name is Hillary Clinton

Cut his head off with my katana, ain't no son of mine if you don't know our hero

he's the man that's gonna come back soon

It's who you were named after, Adolf.

Idk how a butter knife will do that senpai. :)

>"but Hillary is girls name"
>"no"
>punch in the stomach, kick in the face as he kneels forward holding belly
>"boys can be called Hillary too you little shit, don't ever question me again"
>"o-oh, o-Okayyyy dad, please don't punish me again, it hurts when i poo. i like Hillary Clinton and what ... it did"

Cut your own for not teaching him

The saviour of the world, he was betrayed by the same people he wanted to protect.

I sell zyklon and zyklon accessories.

He is our messiah

He dindu nuffin. Now go to your room.

He was a hero who let his anger create a beast within him and an entire nation.

He was a poor politician who fought against the evil powers of the world.

He was a lone idealist in a sea of power-hungry mad men that now seek to take your freedoms and your health.

He's the guy who gave your ancestors jobs, mehmet

The man who saved Germany. Ohh whats Germany? Thats what they used to call New Syria.

JAJAJAJAJA mi hombre, bueno chiste

Just another delusion junkie, son.

Well son, everyone thought he was gonna save Germany and he did a good job for a while, but then he betrayed all his anti-war rhetoric and brought Europe to ruin and besmirched the name of nationalism for the next 1,000 years.

So dad why do you have him on your wall if he is such a bad person?

GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM

>people on Sup Forums unironically believe this

He tried to unite europe against bolshevism.

Fuck, he was handsome when he was young mang

... no chicken tendies for you tonight.

The artist with big ambitions.

Charlie Chaplin son. youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ

>""""""your"""""" kid

The man who gave us our freedom.

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again

You respond by telling the child about the miraculous recovery of Germany under the heroic vision of "that guy with the funny mustache."
The most hated man in history was the most beloved among his countrymen.

>>people on Sup Forums unironically believe this
For a long time I believed what I was taught in school. Then I actually listened to the words of this man and saw past the lies of racism that history attributed to him. I understood and realized the pattern that now surfaces again.

Charlie Chaplin

"In World War II, Hitler had no executioners more willing, no ally more passionate, than the fascists of Croatia,"

You're making me blush.

He was the leader of Germany during WWII. Some bad guys decided to kill him because he decided to gas the kikes race war now.

a dreamer. Also his name is [spoiler]Robert Paulson[/spoiler]

well crap

Groucho Marx

What is he doing?

Firing an artillery gun?

Another quote to make you blush:
"If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths. The fact that they speak a Slav language is only an accident, they say."

I know that one.
Hitler was a bro but sadly the Goth thing is mostly bollocks. We're mainly slavs with a tiny germanic admixture, originating from ostrogoth tribes that lived in the area very briefly.

Get in there and give this man his due you nazi frogs.

Isnt I2 (pre-indo-european) the biggest croatian haplogroup with 33%(in Bosnian croats 71%). R1a (slavic) only makes up 24%.

What's the story here?

Never bothered to look at genetics, but it seems you're right.
Oh well, seems we wuz kangz then.

No story.
He's a serb. We don't like serbs.

whats up with the borders in this map

and why is kaliningrad russia while northern ireland is irish..

Hey I just work here.

"that's Walt Disney, son"

croatian word is "dragovoljac" , you are most likely looking at serbian war criminal

Also, y so mad? We just seized opportunity (siding with Adolfie) to free ourselves from cancerogeus serbian influence in first Yugoslavia. Cant blame us for wanting independant country after literally 8 centuries of not having it

Holy shit it took me a while to understand... holy kek

"That's batman son, he flies around the world on a fucking tricycle made of silver and gold, and delivers gifts to transexual russian mail order brides but only if they want him to, every six days."

Then I will kick him so hard he will fly back into a wall and die.

>tfw I1 master race
Feels good man

That's Enoch Powell son.