Why are women so obsessed with killing their babies?

Why are women so obsessed with killing their babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4cUatYeFk
thelocal.it/20160517/why-italys-facing-a-birth-rate-apocalypse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they want to fuck and not have kids.

Why don't they get a coil?

they dont want chad's mistakes to jeopardize their betabux

because eww its my vaginer

>coil
"eewww, they're gonna stick some shit inside of me, oh noes, I'd rather have my baby dismembered!!!!!"

Can you imagine the liberal hissy fit if male or even registered republicans picked guns with this margin?

Cause they're redpilled

>women
>redpilled
Pick one

I can only imagine it.
Not even 2% of male voters considered guns to be an important issue.

Forgot pic

Perhaps it wasn't given as an option

Feminism

>Immigration not even polling

JUST

Or we don't want to give them more ammunition against us.

Because they want sexual liberation and no responsibilities.

They aren't. They're obsessed with killing your babies.

They're fine with his babies.

I think we're just going to have to accept the fact that women are terrible people

>Abortion
>Equal rights/pay/opportunity
>Social security
Bitch, we probably won't have any of that anymore with the course we are going.

To cuck their husbands more efficient and less protected.

Why can't men also choose to abort their child. If they want equal rights and abortion then men have the right to abort their seed.

its a fight for reproductive rights.

you guys are fairly bluepilled on this subject

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4cUatYeFk

meme that

Equal reproductive rights?

Because you communist shits spread that into the western world

no, its about having a monopoly over reproduction

once your spunk leave your nuts you have little to no rights over your creation

If there were equal reproductive rights men would have the right to abandon responsibility towards a child.

#equalReproductiveRights

Feminism=evil

This is one of the issues that stops me from moving towards the right. I'm a centrist of sorts but have no problem with abortion. You guys like to moan about idiots popping out babies well this is one of the few things stopping them doing it even more.

You have the "right" to pay alimony.

Their body, their choice.

If abortion wasn't an option, women couldn't go fucking chads without any hesitation. This is not about 'equal rights', this is about women being whores.

Men and women should have equal reproductive rights. If abortion is legal then both the man and woman should have the choice to end their reproduction.

>Why are women so obsessed with killing their babies?

Because women are slowly understanding that their biological role - to breed and raise children - is what ultimately enslaves them. It is not men's fault for their failure towards history of mankind, it is because they must be the ones taking care of fucking children while men do actually make civilization progress.

t. female person

many modern women are monsters

Nice pic and dubs

Yeah, enjoy Ahmed moving into your neighbourhood with his 8 wives and 25+ kids

Yep, they have the right to murder anyone that depends on them in any way

Women if they are looking after the future are contributing to civilization, a very great deal in fact. They thus enable men to progress civilization. Femonuts are retardants to humanity and hate humanity and want to destroy it

Therefore kill babies. Maybe you're not supposed to be the ones involved in civilizations progress? I think recent history has adequately proved this.

#equalReproductiveRights

Is this catching on?

They're both wrong.
Neither can intervene.

>having kids enslaves women
So then we can spin it the other way and say
>working for the good of society enslaves men
suddenly your bonuses, welfare, women quotas and most of the state disappear because there's nobody to pay for them or do the heavy work that keeps the gears grinding and not halting
See? That's not really good for society, so if you want to keep living in comfy house, protected by men in uniforms and getting better and better technology then you gotta give something up.

It's 2016, stay out of my ovum.

>The women in his family are not pro-life
Even my 18 year old sister was ranting about how evil abortion is a few weeks ago when the topic came up.

10/10 please fight for this right i guess you will finde a judge who is stupid enough to make this come true.

Nope, last time I checked I can't make babies with a woman. I'd say it's more about them being possesed by Satan.

Why do mean like to go hunting ?

Humans enjoy killing small defenseless animals

Not going to debate this. But imagine if men were the ones responsible to carry the children and raise them. You wouldn't have had all the time you wanted to build stuff and invent internet, I can assure you that.

Why do you want to go against nature?

It's pure and plain MURDER. The average time of aborting the baby is when he/she has reached 13 weeks. By that time, the baby already has exquisite finger prints, can feel pain and looks like pic related. Is it really just a "lump of cells?"
And did you ever see what the remnants of the baby after it has been aborted look like? It'll make you sick to your guts.

having a cat is better then having a baby retards like you are the reason why whites are declining in births.

well they can choose abortion because it is in their body. I do however think that men should have the right not to pay child support if the girl does decide to keep it.

Why do Italians hate children so much? It is like you are all mentally ill.

thelocal.it/20160517/why-italys-facing-a-birth-rate-apocalypse

You Satanic possesed whore, do you not understand what you're doing? I weep for the women who'll only understand what they have done when it's already too late.

t. also female person

>posting le oatmeal
Fuck off regardless of what your post is

Maybe. I confess that If I had the power to do so, I would sterilize so much people (beginning with niggers and sandniggers) to leave the earth populated by less than one billion people.

>implying it's even relevant
>implying we wont all be immortal cyborgs in 50 years
smiri živce

That wouldn't be equal rights.

You mean christian and atheist women.

Muslim women are not interested in killing their babies because they get married before they have sex anyway. No unwanted babies.

>implying stupid muslim women are entitled to choose anything about thier lives whatsoever

Confined by skin color,white women only.

Women need abortion so they can sleep around with losers but not be saddled with a baby that might prevent them from getting married to a guy with a job.

They're legitimately selfish people. Many of them know abortion is wrong but they want that option anyways as a failsafe for when they're whoring catches up to them.

Because they are little girls running away from adulthood (i.e. becoming mothers). Abortion means you can keep delaying adolescence.

It's hard to judge women on this issue because stepping outside myself for a second I think I would honestly be a little pissed if someone tried to control something that was an integral part of me.

I mean, think of how angry some men get when they realize circumcision is basically bullshit but they had no choice in the matter.

I know some people feel that all life is sacred or sanctity of life but that's not really an issue for me. Too many fucked up people around, tbqh. I'm not exactly brimming with excitement for more mouths to feed and cars on my home on I-95.

But I think if men were the ones forced to carry a baby around for nine months the "abortion issue" wouldn't even be an issue. Cant really say though because it's just not our reality.

cars on my way home*

If only men carried babies I would still be against it because choice doesn't matter at all. It's a human life and it's wrong to kill innocent human life.

>if men were the ones forced to carry a baby around for nine months the "abortion issue" wouldn't even be an issue

this

A majority of women favour increased restrictions on abortion.

What makes you think 40℅ is all pro abortion?

The majority of women I know are against abortion strongly, even the ones in my age group. Its entirely possible that a large chunk agrees with you Sup Forums that abortion should be illegal and planned parent hood shouldnt be funded by the government.

isnt it a trick by lefties to make them vote for them since right/conservatives are mostly against abortion ?

moreover women tend to think more about them than about the society

The most important issues for women boils down to Gibs and feels

le 2016 'argument'

its the only thing you can do to really promote civilization. Not saying that all women must have kids, but nor should you murder those kids who are produced in your womb. Also, both men and women should contribute to a child's development in a loving, monogamous relationship

>want to be pro-life because hate babby murder
>want to be pro-choice because hate black people

It's all about the women's market value.

Ability to abort = no unexpected babies = more freedom to have sex = greater market value for women.

Women with kids are less desirable, and being pregnant means a couple of months of being very undesirable to potential mates.

Nigga this shouldn't be women number 1 issue no matter how much they hate black people

Source?

Degenerates buying into degenerate culture.

Any sex that isn't trying to make babies in a marriage is degenerate. Single parents are not good for a child and neither is a couple that isn't married as they view the relationship differently and don't provide a healthy environment for their offspring.

And it's not like they don't have contraceptives. Then the whole vasectomy bullshit of men having to do birth control, but it's the same whore slut females getting knocked up and having abortions all the time with a handful of different guys so it's not like every western guy can go have a vasectomy despite how much (((they'd))) love that