Tfw almost every "redpilled" individual I meet IRL is a huge sperg

>tfw almost every "redpilled" individual I meet IRL is a huge sperg

Holy shit, is there serious correlation between autism and being redpilled?

the only people stupid enough to openly identify this way are retards

there you go user, I did the logic for you so you don't have to

>stephen galaxy

>diagnosed with autism
>I'm redpilled

Where my autismbros at?

Is this book about culture marxism? seems like a very interesting read.

/thread

>steven universe pic
Maybe it's because almost every individual you meet IRL is a huge sperg.

>red
>pilled

most redpilled character on a bluepilled show

One calls it not being ignorant and having eyes opened, another calls it autism because it's too much for him/her to handle as he is not strong-minded.

this

the only people who can express these views are people who are dumb and or have nothing to lose

otherwise people can harass your employer to get you fired and it will likely work

openly, of course, i mean

>being naive and dependant means you are redpilled
That explains the tacos

Yeah sorry, you're definitely a sperg for watching that trash.

If you want to meet people that aren't spergs I suggest sneaking out of your special ed class and explore the rest of your highshcool

I wonder how many people I know in real life would instantly stop talking to me if they knew what I believed.

Depends.

I like to drop hints and see what happens. Went to a yuppie market with some qts and randoms I had never met before.

Someone bought up current year man and I said listen, its satire, its not real news, people have agendas etc and you could see people agreed.

A non sperg won't blame the jews in public. Get them alone and talk it up. You will be surprised at the amount of people waiting for the day of the rope.

SHART

IN

There's also a correlation between higher intelligence and autism.

Do you see where the sperg comes from now?

I side step a lot of my true beliefs, but everyone I talk politics with thinks I can predict the future.

maybe in SA

here even the Republican "right wingers" would never name the Jew

MART

Only the pundits and politicians. The people can be swayed. I've done it myself. Blaming ALL jews doesn't work because orthodox jews tend to be conservative even if toxic, but point out elitist jews in banks and in the media which always seem to go democrat.