So this is where the evil alt-right neo nazi racists hang out

Hillary filled us all in on your hi-jinks today, your days are numbered bigots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=IPL2JlJBuqs
youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=GjjpoUzI4PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sucks when your candidate of choice gets undermined by their own horribly corrupt party.

Why would want Hillary to be rewarded after all she's done?

Thankfully he riled up enough of the liberals for "revolution" that many aren't falling in line with Clinton's Neocon America

Most of us here think, despite her disingenuous speech condemning the "alt-right", that Hillary is the better candidate to represent our interests. She demonstrated that in Libya, where she kicked that goat-jockey's ass, how do you spell his name, Quedaffy or something, and got the sand monkeys to kill themselves off in the process. And she is absolutely ecstatic about opening up a can of whipass on Iran,

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

who is threatening the only ethnic-based, wall-building, black-sterilising, mixed-marriage prohibiting white supremacist democracy and model for us to follow.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Fuck yourself you fucking kike.

Whats going on here?

Or you can go hang out with all the niggers over in /news/.

What does the word bigot and racist mean?

Someone that labels someone as a group of people based off first appearances.

So OP is already a bigot.

Races? Lets assume you are a democrat so you would support hillary clinton's policies, What do you think about free abortions for black people?

1. Kills more black people than Violent Gang Crime
2. Specifically for a certain race therefore racist.

This kills the deceitful infiltrator.

Everyone's days are numbered.

>What does the word bigot and racist mean?

Sorry, ultra-liberals are anti-words-having-definitions.

so is that what you guys really want?

To segregate white people based on their race you know that is racist and the only thing that can come of it will be exactly what you don't want to create while we actually want unity between all people of good character, Their content of their character not their appearance.

In the Trump campaign we follow the Martin Luthor King Mantra.

So answer me this how come African American Citizens that are registered in the republican party considered white supremacists?

The democrats removing self determination from the Africans and Latino communities is the most racist thing possible and is literally a slavery tactic.

So why do you support the democrats if you are not a bigot hrmm ?

>but at the same time want to seggregate the whites from all other communities based on the colour of the white person's skin.

So there will only be white priviledge if you are a democrat?

Hence the posting of this picture.
>it is not that we are white supremacists it is that he has already done it and they are the democratic party and he has just highlighted it see how the Democratic party elites treat people of colour ?

>Their content of their character
Why not just, "their character"? Isn't "content of" kind of implied and therefore redundant?

>self determination

You can't self-determine in a market economy. You are market-determined.

Send Democratic Agents who are trained in violence into republican communities and segregate the democratic elite gated homes right?

>can't have those super-predators near hitlerly clinton's mansion.

I think it was just to make the speech sound more pleasing "color of skin" vs. "content of character". Just sounds more poetic.

because like hillary clinton can appear fluffy on the the surface but when you get into the depth of the content of her character theres just blood and skeletons everywhere.

Tell that to the Gold-Rushers get out of your basement and MAKE a job.

Actually a great idea would be to say if Dems are so big on the African-American community, they should go live in an inner city. Challenge Hillary to live in downtown Chicago.

The gold rushers prove my point. They were successful only because there was a market for gold which is why they went to such lengths to get it. If they did the same work but didn't strike gold, they were worth nothing.

Here is her position on the KKK
youtube.com/watch?v=IPL2JlJBuqs

clintons and their friends living in the inner city would go a little something like this video
youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc

He could have as well said "skin colour"/"character". Why are PC people so enamoured with the "of" genetive (people of colour, etc.? They use it liberally. Maybe I'll understand after I have my coffee of morning.

I just mean I'd like to hear what she said if someone asked her why she never has lived in a community like that or if she would be willing to do it to help restart integration. What would her response be? It would be interesting to hear her squirm.

It's really too bad you weren't around to give MLK advice on his speech. I'm sure he could really have used your help on making it more memorable and poetic.

Sup Forums is a board of peace you Sup Forumsophobe.

I'm appalled by all this alt-right-ophobia going around.

>ID: Nose

Hmm

I get that point its broken in that respect (IF someone is controlling a monopoly at the time but that was not the case you had many families selling for what their bartered for)
>there was a whole scandal about gold dust being stolen under finger nails and in the hair.

I am saying now we are at the point where a Single human can run an entire production line we can create now more than we ever could, Sieze destiny by the Gonads and follow your dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

She wouldn't squirm she'd do this
youtube.com/watch?v=GjjpoUzI4PE

I think you are not getting what I was saying. I was saying you are not determined by how hard you work but by whether the market wants what comes out of it. If you were self-determined then doing the work would always pay off. It does not work that way. Some people invent many things and not one ever works out. Other people invent one thing at 18 and it takes off and they make billions.

Probably so. But this would be a new question. I also think she'd look really bad laughing at this question. It's not the same as the political kind of questions she laughs at in these clips. Imagine asking why she has never lived in an African-American area or an inner city if she is so supportive of that community and her laughing at it.

I would have asked him what's the big deal about what Whitey thinks about black people? If I had a time machine I would show him what his people have become since they removed freedom of association in the US. How black people no longer have their own businesses serving their own communities but live in far worse conditions and buy their liquour and nutritious snacks from Koreans.

Well at that time Whitey didn't just think things. There was actual segregation legally. You need to study US history in that era more.

thats because your part of the ponzi scheme unwittingy I am talking about the real market not your fake fantasy one with all the stocks and garbage.

>Grow a Garden, Build a Generator

Yeah I could imagine her giving a wink to her secret Service and thats the end of the video clip.
>reporter found 2 days later ruled a suicide because he shot himself in the back of the head twice after he had his limbs taken off.

We don't have a real market. So we agree you cannot self-determine right now. The game is rigged.

Winking to the agent would not fix the problem of the optics of her response to the question.

either that or she just goes ahead and says she grew up in the ghetto.

No the question has to be worded as why she has never lived there in her adult life. They even have multiple homes probably and not one in an area like that.

Nu-male or slutty used up feminist detected.

Obvious neocon is obvious. Qaddafi was a good guy.

>Well at that time Whitey didn't just think things.
But "thinking things" was the very subject of the bits of the speech we were discussing.
> There was actual segregation legally.
Wasn't it merely de facto all but a few states? And is the general condition of Blacks in the US better or worse now than it was? Poverty level? Bastardy? Crime rate? Murders of fellow Blacks? Educational and professional attainment? (I'm just asking, I don't know myself but I would think that there are some social pathologies levels among blacks now that weren't so bad when Dr. King made his speech.

It's pretty clear you don't understand America in the 60's, the Civil Rights movement or MLK. Study a lot more on it then this will make more sense.

Yes I think it has improved a lot since the 60's in some ways.

god you guys trying to make foreign intervention seem somehow cool is fucking cringeworthy.

I mean it's 2016 people! Come on!

Current year-ophobia

Hillary is the only candidate that will deal with that anti-White menace Putin and his anti-free speech hate crime and holocaust denial laws. Trump will let him continue to oppress white people (like he's currently doing in the Ukraine).

Most epic response possible

African-Americans of the Alt-right hold press conference today.

normies ...

>that ID

You got me ;) I was a #Cruzmissle before I got with #Hillary

>id: Nose

Make a meme like that with Hillary before and after Sup Forums

Before - Hillary president
After - Trump president?

I can grant you one of my fedoras from Bill Nye series if you #Shill4Jill :^)

I prefer Jilling Off America

Shine4Stein

>your days are numbered

Of course they are. I use a calendar. Very handy.

BTW-
Hows the weather in Hillary's cavernous colon, Bernie?

That ID tho