Hungarian border barrier to be reinforced even further

>hvg.hu/itthon/20160826_orban_migransok_kossuth_radio_interju_uj_kerites_munkaerohiany

>Orbán: the barrier must be upgraded, the new border barrier will be a "massive installation", able to stop hundreds of thousands of migrants.

Maginot line when?

Among other news:
>According to Orbán, the EU leaders should have more courage to stand up to the Brusseles eurocrats.
>Demography politics in europe are "not fashionable", since the leadership is only interested in short term.
>Hungary's worker shortages must be solved without 3rd world immigration using "internal reserves" like the local unemployed.

Other urls found in this thread:

portfolio.hu/en/economy/a_chart_the_hungarian_government_will_not_boast_about.31713.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUILD THAT WALL

good

Also install more scarecrows.

Trust me, maginot line wasn't that successful. Think about an other option.

Reactivating the Southern Border Defense System of the early fifties? Some bunkers are still there...

Well, the maginot line was also built and upheld by frogs. So there's that too, I suppose.

(Oh, and they left out some areas, because they thought them intraversible. Which they weren't. Guess that too, had a part in it. Only a minor one though.)

>"massive installation"

Kek bless your based country

What's this

you should look for english source, most of /pol-ack too comfy to fok with translators

How tall is this?
Looks amazing!

The plans for a huge defense network they were building against Yugoslavia in the early 1950's in anticipation of the inevitable clash between the forces of freedom and progress and between the evil imperialist/capitalist/fascist oppressors.

Fresh news, no English source yet.

US Canada

And out in the middle of nowhere.

Australia's border

C*nada should be annexed and c*nadians should be enslaved.

>slovenia, hungary, bulgaria with REAL pictures ... romania with FICTiONAL picture
great example

Oh I get it, the star is like a leaf, pretty funny guy

Damn, I love Hungary now. Wish we could create a complete Europawall.

Like the Atlantikwall.

>Hungary's worker shortages must be solved without 3rd world immigration using "internal reserves" like the local unemployed.

I kek'd. Or maybe Orbán could finally fix the country so that London won't be the second largest hungarian city.

>Hungarian-Serbian border
Phew. Got worried there for a second.
Good luck Magyars.

Without the LMP (liberal bullshit party in Hungary) narrative what you tried to sell here, you know well he is right.

The 3rd world immigration means the middle-east, and obviusly even the ukrainian migrants are better choice than those goat-fuckers from the sandbox.

HOLD THE LINE

LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME

Stay based Magyars, we're with you

BUILD IT

Nationalism, not Globalism. Will be our credo.

if you spots these bricks around a yard, expect asians.

how can animals pass. Human are virus

Ok this seems like a good thread to rant.
I fucking hate the Kétfarkú kutyapárt. Why are they even allowed to exist? I would bet that they're paid by Soros too. They're a joke, they act like children and dindus
Also when they're interviewed they can't answer seriously, not ever.

I just hope they'll be banned before they cause more damage.

Whenever there is trouble, Poland is always there to help. Poland can always be counted on.

>They're a joke,
Wow, user, you have 20/20 political insight, I wish one day I could be like you.
>I just hope they'll be banned before they cause more damage.
Nevermind, you forgot what you said up there already. Lacking the self-awareness to realize you're being baited. You're exactly the kind they're fishing for, and now you're embarrassing yourself on a public forum by taking them seriously.
Consider yourself rused.

You folks have the biggest dicks and balls of Europe

>you know well he is right

What I know is that he is bullshitting again, as usual.
>Hey, working in hungary is shit, and people are leaving en-masse, generating a fuckhuge workforce shortage!
>What to do? Maybe fix working conditions so the people will return?
>Nah, that would take effort. Let's just have some (200k+) immigrants, shall we?

>Kétfarkú Kutyapárt
>they're a joke

Wow how did you figure it out?Just ignore them

You either a kutyadrone or just retarded.
The damage they cause is MUCH worse than all the leftie parties combined. They basically turn our policies and national propaganda into a joke, and the youth bites on it like it's rakottészta.
It's the same when Sup Forums likes something ironically, and the next day they fully embrace it.
They have to be shut down.

Why not just get rid of a lot of the public workers?
Dont you guys have like double the average amount than the EU average?

Stop reading in*ex and you wont even hear about those retards

see this is all i want i dont need a 20 foot wall just give me some barbed wire to slice and dice any mexicans that try and come in illegally. Have cameras every few feet and boom if someone enters you can easily find them.

Here:
portfolio.hu/en/economy/a_chart_the_hungarian_government_will_not_boast_about.31713.html

Problem solved with the worker shortage, get rid of half of them, the fuck is Orban waiting for?

>They basically turn our policies and national propaganda into a joke

That's the Jobbik. And this is coming from a Jobbik voter.

If they get rid of the public workers then they will leave too, so that wouldn't work.

You Magyars are just afraid of Great Serbian Aggression, just like the Croats.

Admit it.

what you need is highly mobile right wing death squads that can be rapidly deployed against migrant incursions

Eh?
Leave to work where? With what?
What qualifications do a lot of these people have that can get them a job abroad?
I'm talking about the people in public works that the government give unemployed people, btw.

You know what did damage? The audacious "Tudta...?" campaign, which threw away valuable aces, facts about mass immigration, and lumped them in with baseless claims. It made it easier for anyone not sympathetic with fidesz to dismiss it all outright as propaganda. You say it's the fault of the jokesters that no-one takes it seriously. I say it's the fault of this retarded campaign for painting a target on respectable views.

Makes me wonder tho - how are you guys handling all the shitskins?
From what I understand Hungary is completely closed off and we're only letting some tiny number thru every day... Are they just piling up at the border..?

I don't really follow what's going on

>Leave to work where?

In Germany, GB, Austria, etc.

>What qualifications do a lot of these people have that can get them a job abroad?

They don't need any qualifications. A simple wageslave job in the countries mentioned above often pays ten times (!!!!!) the money as in Hungary.

Personal experience: I'm an accountant, and my pay rate in Hungary would be something like 2,5 Euro/hour. But I said fuck it and left for Austria to earn 8 Euro/hour in a vineyard doing manual labor (with free residence and utilities).

>Great Serbia

To anyone else reading this, there are bigass billboards everywhere, stating shit like
>Did you know?
>...that the Paris attacks were carried out by immigrants?
Point is, most of them were >2.gen immigrants, and haven't even immigrated to France from Belgium and that's not what counts anyway. Who do we call immigrants? The ones who arrived 20, 50 or a hundred years ago? What counts is that they posed as refugees to get back into Europe, and were even registered as such IN HUNGARY. In september nonetheless, about at the time where we received the hushed order to let them all through. It's just a squandered opportunity for effective propaganda, and if they can't even brainwash you, how can you take them seriously as authoritarian?
Imagine seeing
>Did you know?
>...that the Paris attackers posed as refugees and were registered IN HUNGARY?

Eh, there is no need for us to waste money on a wall.

Every nation we border already has a wall, both Bulgaria and Macedonia.
There is actually a joint force in Macedonia, from police all over former yugoslavia including ours, yours and slovenian.

We just have the joint army and police patrolling the borders.

And hunters.

Those few that manage to sneak through, easily sneak through to Hungary or Croatia across the border as well.

People don't want to stay here and just go out whatever way it's possible.

it reminds them too much of homeland.
And I doubt even immigrants are stupid enough to go through Kosovo or Albania.

It seems to be, you are the only one who is
>bullshitting again
What you wrote, that is true for half the europe.
The pay gaps (and different conditions) are not now emerged. At least a hundred years old. So if you imagined that someone can resolve these problems one day to the next (or in four years period), you are an idiot or just underage.

If everyone receives the pay what you want, that next day would bring economic bankruptcy. Do you remember, or at least from the history book? Pengő. Many zero on the paper and worth nothing.

Grow up, this is the real world and not a computer game where changes are available immediately in two clicks.

>Pengő
What ? You don't like everybody being billionaires anymore ?

I thought it was quite fun.

Do the math what happen if you previously let them in ("oh just let those poor refugees go through what can go wrong" logic), but someone closes the gates in front of you.

The tunnel suddenly turns into cattle corral.

>The plans for a huge defense network they were building against Yugoslavia
You and Albania with those god awful and useless bunkers

>So if you imagined that someone can resolve these problems one day to the next (or in four years period)

Well, Orbán and his cronies have been sitting on this problem for six years, and the situation is getting worse with no improvement in sight for the future.

You gotta do -something- and not just whine about "muh refugees" and sweep the problem under the rug. That's MSZP tier "problem solving" and I guess we both know where it led the country.

funny thing is we are surrounded with EU countries, and we still get refugees, what the fuck europe, are you even trying

they enter from turkey in eu, from eu to Serbia, from Serbia to eu...

>tfw that looks exactly like most of my state minus the fence
wew

> hvg
soros pls

>accountant
>not understand the basic economy
pick one

Next time figure out something more credible profession for fun. My tip you are some kind of office worker without any kind of real qualification.

Hungary's worker shortages will be filled with Germans fleeing from the disaster Merkel created.

> implying third world shitskins would want to stay here, and not got to eg. london like all of us do / did

it doesn't really matter as we all know the outcome of the referendum: 70%+ "no"

>six years, 4 years, already answered but he keeps repeating the nns
As i wrote already;
So just stop this shit! You are obviously dumbshit, even if you are just underage. Do not humble yourself with more rant.

>I'm out of arguments so it is time for personal insults: the post

Wew lad, you aren't making this easier for me!

They wouldn't, I can bet on that. That's why Orbán should start thinking about luring the hungarians back rather than trying to find the non-existent "internal reserves" or thinking about not!immigrants.

See the Examples, Greece, Italy, Serbia, etc.
If you don't want to imprison yourself with those rapefugees, wake up and see the obvious.

There is no such a magical thing ... oh just let them go through and everything will be fine.

Why did Romania build a wall to keep itself out of it's own country?

totally agree, how should Orbán go about doing that?

I tell you what is the insult.
Call yourself an accountant, but do not understand the functioning of the economy.

So just keep it to yourself the equivocation, you already screwed up this story telling.

I did not know that refugees have armored divisions?

Probably because of gypsies
Always blame gypsies
And jews

But then there's a gypsy stuck outside of the wall

That gypsy will be taken care by refugees, jews or/and EU.

1814 was a mistake. Let's hope Trump corrects it.

Also fuck Laura Secord.

By cutting back his hard-on for shitty three-shift wageslave jobs and go for high-effort/high-value jobs like the hi-tech sector. Cutting taxes and such on pays would be a good idea too and the employment laws could see some streamlining and improvement too.

Then we could have some big housing support, like the government buying new/empty homes en-masse and lending it to employees for free to increase mobility. Education also needs a rethinking and some sort of intensive schooling method to quickly train/retrain people.

There needs to be a fuckhuge investment project too for companies to tech up and push them towards the high-effort/high-value production mentioned above.

That way, wages could push up to 3-4 Euro/hour. It is still not west-tier, but it would have its own advantages for being local employment, so it could potentially turn the tide. I know I would take such job.

So there are no unemployed in Hungary?

What's wrong with Laura Secord? She's a hero and good chocolate

She's a daft cunt that stopped the liberation of Canada. In a few years once Canada is finally annexed all memory of her will be erased.

WHAT IS WITH THE TRACK SUITS, WHY IS IT ALWAYS TRACK SUITS?

Maybe if you actually made it surround your country and didn't leave it open on one side for people to just walk around it.

that's actually really well thought out. Probably the best I've heard so far

You are still talking?

Everything you wrote down obviously comes from someone who has no idea how the economy works.
>cutting taxes, free housing, higher hourly wage, etc ASAP
you are a FUCKING CHILD. This instantly depletes the treasury, brings even more foreign debt and bankruptcy in the next weeks.
"Oh look at you got 6 000 000 000 000 forint salary! but hey! this would not be enough to buy a slice of bread..."

Please, just SHUT UP. You are pathetic raging child without any kind of knowledge or common sense.

>maginot line wasn't that successful
Because there wasn't enough of it.
>one line, one front
>Germans just go around it
Great Wall of Hungary when?

>do not understand the functioning of the economy

Yeah, you are definitely giving away the impression of someone who does, and not just a (turboturul?) faggot with a reading comprehension problem and a slight degree of autism.

But just for you I will say this again: the real problem is not the shitty economy and the even shittier employment environment, but the fact that Orbán completely ignores that these things might be problematic but keeps throwing a tantrum about it instead of trying to fix it even though he has (had) both the time and the power to do that.

There is, but they are unemployed for a good reason (they don't -want- to work), and not because there are no jobs to take.

She's a war hero who served Queen and country and helped allow civilisation and freedom prosper in North America.

> implying 10+10mill isn't almost the same as free housing
thus also implying we are already going up in debt (which is not true)

>Romania
>a country with literally no wall

Thank you based Hungary. Your leader has already single-handedly saved Europe from hundreds of thousands of extra mudslimes.

You don't get enough gratitude

Cheap uniform substitutes from back when times were really hard.

the irony is that most of us hate him for some (((reason)))

Thank you!!!

Accountant...

Everything you wrote down nonsense and not possible during the 4-8 years period. You would like everything ASAP and parallel way, and don't want to understand every kind of tax cutting, free housing, investment and so on, should be payed by treasury aka tax-payers money. Everything you said, total contradiction, a child's dream that lacks common sense.

A C C O U N T A N T
>kek, yes pretty sure you are

Basically a border between two whites country when not flooded by rapefugees.

Iron Curtain 2.0 when?
From Poland/German border down to Czech, Austria border down to Slovenia-Italy border following the sealine to Black Sea and up to the Caucasus mountains.

>Everything you wrote down nonsense and not possible during the 4-8 years period.

You are right in a way that Orbán&co most likely couldn't pull this off for sure. Maybe this is the reason why they are not trying. Blowing money to friends and lackeys is sure more entertaining than actually governing the country, I can give them that.

It's happening. This time with Austria on board.

They are hiring.