German government bringing in migrants on secret night flights

The German government is trying to avoid the poor optics of millions of migrants marching across Europe by sparing the migrants poor feet and instead bringing in migrants directly on secret night flights straight from Turkey and Morocco

The Lügenpresse and the German government dismissed the idea as a racist conspiracy theory but flight records are public information and thanks to Flightradar24 anyone can check the flights themselves:

flightradar24.com/airport/cgn/arrivals

This shows the arrivals at the Cologne-Bonn airport. Last night between 23:55 and 06:05, there were four flights from Antalya, three flights from Izmir, and one flight each from Ankara, Kayseri, Adana and Istanbul (all Turkey) and one flight each from Nador, and Tangiers in Morocco for a total of thirteen late night flights from Turkey and Morocco. By comparison, there were only four flights between 6:05 and 23:55, all from Istanbul.

The authorities maintain that the flights are normal tourist flights and have not increased in frequency but this is blatantly absurd.

Most of the flights are from the western cities of Izmir and Antalya, both of which are very small compared to Instanbul and Ankara but which unlike those cities have large refugee populations. Why would there be so few flights during the day and so many in the early hours of the morning? Ordinary tourists aren't going to book a flight at 2am if they can help it.

Yet anyone pointing this out is labelled as a wacky conspiracy theorist by the (((establishment)))

DOTR for these traitors when?!

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/07/asylantraege-juni-2016.html
gatesofvienna.net/2015/09/here-you-are-safe-all-your-worries-will-be-gone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to mention, that if you check the websites of the airlines involved, a number of the flights are not listed on the schedules, meaning they are charters, not regular flights.

bump

I need to look into this myself.
The point of by checking the airlines proves there might be more truth to it.

The Asylum Applications here are exploding, yet the balkans are closed, so this bastards now fly them into the heart of europe.

Good jahb, Goymany.

A few million more and you can finally stop feeling guilty about the Holocaust.

Haven't had time to go through more than a few but so far haven't found a way to book a seat on flights PC397 or XQ114 despite them happening 7 nights a week

Some of the other flights are listed, but are completely booked out well in advance, which seems odd for a tourist flight at 2 am, especially since Turkey isn't exactly a tourist hotspot right now

Guys this is really really scary. Please tell me its not true.

7/10 bait

>The Asylum Applications here are exploding
Source?

its not true

>especially since Turkey isn't exactly a tourist hotspot right now
Right, a weekly bombing isnt beneficial to tourism.

>7/10 bait
Not really, the asylum applications are higher than last year, and how does that work when the Balkans are closed?

I hope it is true. In fact I hope immigration is accelerated to extreme levels, so the inevitable civil war can start already.

Source: bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/07/asylantraege-juni-2016.html

Comparing asylum applications shows an increase by 121.7% for the first half of the year 2015 to the first half of the year 2016.

>Source?
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/07/asylantraege-juni-2016.html
Rise in 121% to the previous year. and thats from the government who is known to lie and cover up

so this is the power... of the alt right....

>its not true
then how are the asylum applications skyrocketing when the balkans are closed?

>Not really, the asylum applications are higher than last year, and how does that work when the Balkans are closed?
Because most who came last year only got to apply this year

>first half

fukin disgusting , germany needs to rise up instead of being pussys

haha, how would we possibly win that? The window has passed for just conscripting the ethnic Germans... German army is full of turks already.

Will Russians here be loyal? Turks? Kurds? What are Americans doing here? Will be a huge clusterfuck among people who do not fuck around.

thanks. posted it myself too. there is no other way to explain the rise in numbers.

i was merely being ironic

i feel for my european brothers across the ocean

(which is why my country has done everything in its power to destabilize the ME for private interest without consequence for neighboring countries)

This.
where does he suppose they are coming from?
There was alot of evidence posted on a thread a few weeks ago

TAKE THEM DOWN

So, what do you imply? It's not a multiple testing problem as the trend clearly points upward. I speculate 400k-500k applications for the second half, but there will be more people in Germany because as last year not everyone registers (and some register multiple times).

We'll help, we love to blow up shitskins.

>haha, how would we possibly win that?

Who is talking about winning? I want to die a glorious death.

God Sup Forums is fucking delusional.

> the asylum applications are higher than last year
We had ~450k applications last year and allegedly 1m refugees crossed the border. So they're either processing the remaining 550k or there weren't 1m refugees in Germany and these people are really new arrivals.

naw you cant book probaly , they just fly shipping lanes of them prob , they fly to airport pick up the cargo and drop them off in germany, thats my guess, they already have them waiting for the charters

>Because most who came last year only got to apply this year
German Goverment Troll running damage control.
These People are flooding in, we now take some from Italy too. But nice way to lie.

>0.02€ have been deposited to your Mama Merkel Trustfund.

It would be another Syria, with so many fractions, different interests etc. that it boils down to a clusterfuck. Also germany being EU's number 1 economic power would also shake things up if a civil war were to happen. Can't really see it happen tho.

God germany is so fucking naive

Muslims will begin kill you all for not bowing to allah, and will rape your women without hesitation, before they even make up a majority of your people

Screencap this so you remember, you delusional little sheltered piece of shit

> t. Merkel

ya i dont understand how the people can just sit there idle and take it in the ass, are they really taht brainwashed?

exactly, it's not like germany has a whole ocean separating them from the geopolitical problems that face them at this very moment

oh and somalis in minnesota don't count, I'm sorry.

>fucking retarded americans

They really are. The majority of Germans is really brainwashed into feeling guilty for WW2 (and WW1, basically) and that's why they hate their country and heritage and want to import as many refugees as possible to make it right again.

This destructive behaviour is really the root of Germany's degeneracy in public policy, education, demographics and so on.

For the US it's feeling guilty about slavery, by the way. For the Netherlands it's feeling guilty about slavery as well, for Belgium same thing, Austria WW2 again, France slavery and colonialism in general, and so on.

Germans won't anything drastic unless there are told to by a higher authority.

Brainwashed into feeling sorry because WWII and they go to jail if they say something "rayciss"

Just do the math. ~3000 shitskins debarking every night from 10+ flights = a million a year.

The final solution of the german question: keep ethnic german birth rates at 1 kid/woman while colonizing Germany with aggressive semitic tribes. An anti-german apartheid state ran by the zionist occupied government does the rest.

Germans are revolutionary spirits, and most germans worry more about their job than the future of their country. till its too late.

Take you tinfoil hats off faggots, those are major german tourist locations and flight in the evening are fucking normal.

>60% white

But sure pal, we are the ones being fucked!

gatesofvienna.net/2015/09/here-you-are-safe-all-your-worries-will-be-gone/

the germans really do need to start waking up though , fuckin ww2 is such a bad excuse to have feels ,

You punks need to start spreading the word around to not be all feely or passive if i make sense, like , fukin wake you know

Go to the airport one night and check for yourself.

See

You don't think it's a little strange that there doesn't seem to be anyway to book some of the flights (despite them running daily) and other flights are completely booked out for every date I checked despite the fact that you would expect tourists to be a little wary of Turkey at the moment since it just had an attempted coup and has terrorist bombings every other day?

This keeps getting sadder let's end it all already

Seriously, this.
People have debating over this for close to a month now. Why doesn't someone in Germany who lives close just go and see? You know the exact times of when each plane will be landing and stuff...

Bring a camera and settle the question once and for all.

Ironically many Americans don't give a fuck about slavery and embrace fighting for the South in the Civil War.

Only good obedient middle class kiddies in schools and blacks care about slavery at all.

The rest of us think it's funny.

That frontier blood is still running hot.

>a german talking shit about LITERALLY anyone else

just fuck off cuck, seriously I can't respect you German and Swede posters one bit

Honestly someone could profit from selling the pictures off to some new outlets or websites, and also wake up europe with them

damn son , some one get on this ASAP

> KEK

> Germany is the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world, and fifth by GDP (PPP).

And?

But why?

>60% white
>after centuries of immigration and conquest

>Germany
>50% white by 2050
>Because Germans felt bad for people dying in a far away desert war

far away dirt war

Great finding straya. You are right about the daily non bookable night flightes. First thought about goods and postal flight, but no, those are different flights and regarding Cuckistans Roach politic, I'm sure you are right. Rapefugee flights.

I am sorry for the Cucks. And it wont stop as long as Merkel lives. Go and hang her folls. And don't forget Schulz too.

against sand rats

I'm sure that's great if you care about literally nothing else but shekels

>50% white by 2050

You do realize that by 2050 you will be way below that in the Estados Unidos, right?

dude dont become a jew, its not about the shekels fool

If you do it, there are enough Sup Forumsacks who will be able to identify, and kill you. Not to forget SSM regularly steals content from 4chin.

just the fckin face of merkel screams a degenerate mongoloid wanting to destroy their country, big red flag to me

And we'll still have more whites in sheer numbers than you will

fuck you talking about ???? talking about snapin pics of those rapefugee flights

> race to the bottom
> who makes it faster? come on!

Already forgot about Biden celebrating the white genocide? Oh wait it's the same our politicians are preaching and, more importantly, imposing on us as much as they are imposing it on you WHILE running desinformation campaigns.

See flights directly round trip to Germany from Turkey.

Germans are coming to Germany user. This is there home. Earth.

>Australian
>posts a pic where erry plane over north western Europe is depicted
>can't be arsed to post a pic of the very "suspikious" flights
I'm outta here!

Funny, I thought it was the asylum applicants that were exploding

What the fuck is this?

forgot

Didn't intend for the information to be in the picture user, it's the middle of the afternoon anyway so they aren't flying at the moment anyway

?

>american thinking that the streak of flights between Germany and Turkey is only between Germany and Turkey
>not one single flight number presented
Just counting the capitals there's Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Vienna, Belgrade, Bucharest, Sofia and Skopje under or close to that streak.

Do you think that this will affect the fligth traffic (Y/N)?

Circling until it gets landing permission I guess.
Airports are busy places

GERMANY MUST PERISH

Calm down goy

Have comfort in this pic out of context:

Is Merkel building a secret imported Muslim army to wipe out the Jews and seize Europe?

It doesn't have a destination when I click on it.

>Dolchstusslegend
You do know that Germany lost WW1 because they couldn't afford it. You can lose a war despite your troops being on enemy soil.

How do we literally remove Germany from the planet?

(Via Google translate)

>Wermlandsflyg is an established airline with a base at the airport Torsby in Värmland. Our main activity consists of measuring and photo flights.

>Wermlandsflyg operates four specially equipped aircraft with the capacity to carry a large selection of camera and other sensors . Our specially equipped aircraft standing ready to carry out missions in all parts of the world.

Some sort of mapping or remote sensing stuff I guess

what a waste

probably the plane doesnt have priority to land in a nearby airport and has to wait for the other planes to land, thats why its wasting time by looping like this

clearly chemtrails

Some day soon one group of Germans is going to brutally massacre another group of Germans because of their insane, fervent political beliefs. Contrary to popular belief, I never wanted this.

>Germany gone
>sea levels will drop
>Australia's beaches are ruined
I can live with that.

>no lake Mälaren nor Hjälmaren
What a crap map!

Yes, and?

I hate Germany and Germans.

The exponential increase of nig nog baby mamas in the past months already tells me that something is super fishy here. There's definately something going on secretly.

Oh ok. That explains it

and its worth mentioning, Jews in Germany will also have a bad time. Theres already that video clip of the German jew politician celebrating the demographic death of Germans, calling them nazis unironically. Not good. Not smart. Jews fucked up.

Ok, I'm not sure if the flight goes to turkey to pick up refugees.

When will this "Austrians aren't Germans" meme end?