What are the ideal borders of your country, Sup Forums?

What are the ideal borders of your country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_borders_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only limited to sjælland

>all French, Occitan(includes Catalan) and Basque speakers aren't united under a single flag

>French Guiana
>Algeria
...why?

>borders
That's barbaric

>Algeria
you have to go back

Why would you want to have Algeria?

North Africa is rightful French clay. While Morocco and Tunisia existed prior to colonialism, Algeria is a fictional country created by France. It has no right to exist except under our command.

>Algeria
Only the good part of it

>no Florida
>no Carribeans

why

Try that shit frog and it will be the end of your bagguette country.

You can have it

Why not go even further with autismo ?

why do the French thing they have a right to German and Dutch territories? and why do you want or think Quebec should be part of France?

A E S T H E T I C

Bigger picture

yeah but it has algerians

Gaul territory
And i dont think that what the inhabitants of these regions think matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_borders_of_France

Why not unite the Finno-ugric people ?

without being too much of an optimist i'm pretty sure you would not win in a 1v1 against us

A dual union of France and England would have been pretty memey, but im still glad these Ang*vins lost

I wish "England" would have won the 100 Years' War, since its rulers were as French as the King of France.

Totul de la Nistru pan la Tisa

Because why not?

...because Québec is rightful French clay. Just like most of N. America.

Well I know what my next liquoria 2 playthrough will be

That can be changed my dude.

They are all russified mutts, there's nothing to be saved.

French, Belgian and Dutch faggots, admit it, you're all gonna be part of Morocco eventually. No match for out birthrates. 1 million in Benelux and 1.5 in france. Only reason France's population is not dropping is Moroccan ovaries. That's what happens when your culture "empowers" its women to go after careers instead of giving birth to the next generation.

I think you're underestimating the eternal European. History will just repeat itself at some point.

but don't worry Nederland, at least you can claim Moroccan food as your own at that point kek

g*Rrmany would have been exterminated to make way for the glorious FRETISH race

I am surprisingly ok with this

man, my boner is pretty huge

It would probably be the richest nation in Europe

Pretty sure you have to have a TFR higher than 2.1 to avoid extinction. No native Western European community has that.

>wanting Marseille

Marseillistan*

>not posting the superior version

How progressive of you to adopt its still controversial new name.

This. It's honestly tragic France got cucked out of all their settler colonies.

Look up the Algeria War, 1.5 million algerians died to get the French out.
Oh my bad, Americans can't read. Just watch The Battle of Algiers then

I'm aware of it. Shame you weren't all exterminated and fully settled by the pieds noirs

I think you misunderstand what he's trying to say.

Welp, too bad because the opposite is happening right now lel

When Perú gibs clay back

fuck off frenchie, the basques will be free

Agree with that. We should let them totally free in exchange of their marvelous sausages.

The Basques are their brothers, they WANT to live in the same country as them.

Our basques don't give a fuck about their own language or autonomy.
t. French abroad

they will when the spanish basques get independence

No they won't. Besides a very small group Corsicans, France is completely united in fraternité.

Fixed

not for too long
first the basques, then the occitans, then all france

A few days ago I started talking to this french mulatta at a bar, told her I didn't think France was a nation, that most regions were forcefully annexed with their languages suppressed, the bitch got mad as fuck...

>first the basques, then the occitans, then all france
Stop embarrassing yourself, read up about France's history from 1750 to today and you'll understand why that is impossible.

Basques deserves (in both Spain and France) more reconnaissance and autonomy.
although, that's right they don't really care about Basque country in the French part, then It's (very) different in the Spain part.
I don't exactly know why though.
Plus I've being several time in holidays in Spanish Basque country and people are very nice there.

But your country is literraly a white genocide on natives plus white/black slave mulattoes.

She was right to get mad because French unity was an ideal of the French Revolution. The suppression of regional language was a nationwide movement, instigated by the government but supported on both the receiving and the giving side.

Also
>were forcefully annexed
All regions were already subjects of the French crown, suppressing languages =/= annexing. Stop being retarded.

>unity under my language, my culture and my power

Great ideal. I'm sure all those families whose children were snatched to stop speaking their language were very supporting..

sorry for petite imagery
red = moscow/st petersburg alliance
green = farming proto-colony
black = sell it to chinks/japs/etc.

It was needed to face the looming German threat. Most understood this.

>

Huh, you might actually be able to focus money on smaller regions now
But keep novosibirsk

>that most regions were forcefully annexed with their languages suppressed
>what is every country

that's because filthy nigresses are radically against the idea that there is such a thing as breton culture, basque culture, or god forbid, french culture

this very idea is fascist you see
france is an abstract thing, there is no such thing as french culture, or any other kind of european culture for that matter, only niggers have culture

This, plus Antarctica.

Everything else is bloat.

I don't think you want Guatemala.

im pretty comfy with what i got, maybe alaska also due to shared lifestyle and needs as their northern canadian neighbours

This flag is gay as fuck m8

>t. doesnt live on an island
suck it nerd

I live on the Island of Montreal mate. And I don't have pink on my flag. Cheers!

thicc

if your island isnt adjacent or near an to an ocean it's pretty much a second tier island 2bh

>Everything else is bloat.
I mean you could at least alter the borders to meet with geographic and cultural barriers so the country doesn't look like a fucked up box.

Other than that, independent Alberta sounds good.

ewww