Now that Pepe has gone mainstream, I think we need to come up with a new mascot. Any ideas?

Now that Pepe has gone mainstream, I think we need to come up with a new mascot. Any ideas?

How about Pepe?

agreed

/thread

Pepe went mainstream other times too
We recovered him by making him so gross normalfags avoid using it

That's a great idea!

Millhouse

good lord.
the meme singularity has been reached.

ive never ever had so much fun in my life

>inb4 basement dweller

shit like this can't happen in the real world, yet.

HEAVY PEPE TROOPER AT THE READY

agreed

no

It's time for le zard to shine

>shock troops

I take that as a compliment. I just post memes on the internet.

I listened to that podcast and thought all of them outside of Milo to be a fucking retard.

I have to say though I understand where people are coming from when they say Milo is trying to position himself has some alt-right leader of some sort. That shit pisses me off and honestly he isn't intelligent enough nor well spoken enough to even have anything to do with being a "leader".

If anything I would nominate Jared Taylor as the alt-right leader or at least talking head but it seems none of these people give a fuck about that. Instead of bitching about Milo being a faggot we should be working on getting someone else mentioned.

The foxnews alt-right coverage had Jared Taylor who did amazingly well in the interview.

Fag.
Pepe already went mainstream with that whole facebook rare pepes shit. People stopped using it when poopoo peepee and nazi frog memes were created. It was a joint /r9k/ and Sup Forums effort.

Milhouse is not a meme, user.

The alt-right as it has been defined by the media isn't even a real entity.

You can't have a leader of a non-entity.

I accept our new mascot

True they go all over the place really with all different spectrum of what alt-right is. Its pretty funny but its still really fucking cool seeing guys like Jared get actual air time. Pretty exciting times.

Since I can't even make anything out in your tiny gypsy screenshot I have to find that post for myself

Fefe is the only logical answer.

As far as I can tell "Alt Right" just means "not a Neo Con" and seeing as neocons are Trotskyites I don't see how they were conservative in the first place

Trump is a PaleoCon at most (though a bit too socially liberal)

Smug anime waifus.

This.

Can't change it from pepe I have too many now

stop

Jared Taylor = true head of the alt-right

Milo/ assorted YouTube nonentities = who memeing losers from r/the_Donald think the alt-right is.

>Now

What is this guy...?

Been seeing a lot of him. Etymology of this meme?

It's some old Spanish meme. It's a picture of that face with Spanish words around it.

Hijak

Oh yeah seeing it now

From the article

>"I quickly realised that the folks I was talking to were among the most articulate and educated in this group. But there's a level below them, they're running these gross hate group pages," Bateman says.

>bateman

How about this guy?

His name is Peep.

silly cute frog characters scare me

I really, really, really like this image.

save it, it's all yours my friend

And

Underrated.

thanks Lori

This dude.

He called Joséè

He like Wall.

Help build.

Industrious.

I like it. What do you think of mine? His name is Pupu

>the BBC article's writer says this stuff is from a different chan, not here

>now
It has been a mainstream meme for more than a year

Although it does repeat the lie that the "star of david" tweet image originated on 8ch, indicating that either he spent 5 mins total researching the story or did some (((editing.)))

Pepe has been a mainstream nigger meme for ages.

Being called shock troops sounds like a compliment to me.

PEPE FOREVER

This is Bebe he keeps the frog theme going

I haven't heard that in years.

If digits this

Aaawwwwww shhhiiieeetttt!!!!!

ALL ABOARD THE DOUBLE TRAIN
CHOO CHOO

You failed us kim.

FPBP

Yanno I was starting to dislike leaves but after such a great suggestion I think I've reconsidered.

oc do not steel

I'll base my mascot analysis only on their being correlating ancient gods of destruction. Show me what you got

Rick&mortyShowmeWhatYouGot.jpeg

Now that's an old fag right there folks

>Now that's some fag who knows what know your meme is folks
FTFY

What about the Egyptian God Bes?

>Shock troops

Where were you when Sup Forums became the SS?

O SHIT

shit... I used to love foul bachelor frog...

Apu :DD

Isn't it obvious?

/thread

I endorse Moonman for president.

This is just the kind of boost meme magic needs to get Trump in office!

This post.

Best choice we could have made.

Isn't Hillary actually supposed to give a speech about us today?

This desu senpai

...poo... ?

/thread

I love Milo, but I agree, he should not be trying to make himself a leader. Here's the thing though, the groups which make up the so called 'alt-right' are so disparate, and as evidenced by your post, a lot of the groups hate each other. I know a lot of people here hate Milo, and some people love him. For pretty much every rising figure of the alt-right, some people love them, and some people hate them. If there really is any such movement, Milo could never really represent the group as a whole because there is no cohesion to speak of, other than the common goal of getting Trump in the White House.

The more the alt-right gains actual leadership and organization, the easier it will be for the establishment to identify, label, infiltrate, and brand them. Ultimately, this is what I believe killed the Tea Party. We need to be diligent in denouncing anyone who tries to position themselves as a leader of the alt-right.

Come and bump my thread.

"Millhouse is not a meme"
It's a meme

Same in the russian media

>russian liberal media just parrots the same thing the american liberal media does

moonman is new mascot pls

SHART

YES??

Only if my post ends in 1-9

Popo

NANI?!

This is Carl the Giraffe, he is the new mascot.

He's blue you racist

Did you say Pepe?