Tell you what. Shut your mouth or I'm going to kick your teeth down your mouth and shut your mouth for you

>Tell you what. Shut your mouth or I'm going to kick your teeth down your mouth and shut your mouth for you.
- Drive

Best movie quotes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5lPPKzqD8g#t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really really liked the scene where he threatened the woman

Uhh can you tell me the scene in which this happens please? I don't seem to remember it.

I liked the scene where he used the elevator railing to stabilize his heel thrusts into the guys skull

youtube.com/watch?v=x5lPPKzqD8g#t=51s

one of his previous customers sees him in a bar and tries to strike up a conversation with him, he tells them to fuck off.

When the guy comes up to Drive in a diner and talks to him about a job he's going to be working on.

Drive knows that loose lips sink ships and he wants those loose lips away from his ship and sometimes the best way to get a ship away from you is to threaten it

one motha fuckin fine ass pussy MO-BILE

Why would he sperg out like that? Was it autism?

>he wants those loose lips away from his ship and sometimes the best way to get a ship away from you is to threaten it

I guess because it's risky for him to openly associate with criminals.

It's contradicted by the scene where Standard tells him he fucked the girl and makes her say he has a big cock.

Everywhere I go, act I like the Driver.

I could snap at any moment and snap a faggot's neck at the drop of a hat.

Yeah, I'm that cool, but I pretend not to know it.

Yeah Christina Hendricks getting hand gagged was pretty hot.

>200 %
you've gone too far this time

everywhere I go, I act like Shannon. just limping around everywhere. and my legs are fine!

Not as hot as her having her face shotgunned inside out

Better question is why this random guy decided it was a good idea to strike up a conversation about something like that in public. The question nobody asks is whether HE was autistic.

Speaking of psychopathy...

How come this is the only movie the goose is actually good in?

I've literally never seen a movie that he is bad in. But you probably like it because he doesn't talk much and so you don't have to hear his nasally voice.

>he is bad in

Watch the new blade runner movie.

You mean the one that is literally not out yet, you fucking retard?

Drive is good but then you realize how on the nose the song choices are.

>Under Your Spell
>plays when the witch is literally using a spell to control Driver's actions

wuts this from?

Driver goes to Bangkok

Serious answer: Only God Forgives.

You kinda ruined it for yourself, that scene made me jump because of how loudly he yells.

Drive.