Reddit and Memey Season 3: EP1>>EP3>>>EP4>>>>>>>>>EP2

>reddit and memey
kys

1>>average episode>4>>>>>>>

drumpf will be utterly btfo

another week
another disappointment
another sneed

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WOOOOO *UUUURRRRPPPPPP* WUBBALUBBADUBDUUUUUB!!!!1111 IM LEFTIST RIIIIIICK!!!!

youtu.be/BO72Lg7OZ6U

i hate niggers, spics, women, nu males, hipsters, sandniggers, gooks, chinks, jews and fags

stream?

Then I guess you hate yourself
BTFO

where do you guys watch? i dont expect adult swim to stream again

i have a cable subscription but the simulcast never works for me

This season has been DA BOMB so far! Looking forward to tonight's episode at 11:30PM Eastern 8:30PM Pacific

>that fat faggot dan harmon has tainted my enjoyment of the show forever
IT'S NOT FAIR

it's just a cartoon turn your brain off lmao open borders am i right lol only drunk and unstable people critisize israel hehe

this is the correct opinion, sorry you moron

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WOMAN MORTY!! BOOM, BIG REVEAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!?

RICHARD CORNICHON DANS LE MAISON CE SOIR

where to stream?

PLS help

youtu.be/F9NLGdTYUzw

Name one moment of liberal propaganda in the show. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84

got muh music playin

That episode where Summer was 'badass' and killing all the Mad Max dudes without mercy. Textbook liberalism.

WE'RE DOIN VINDICATORS TWOOOOO

You seem insecure about your manhood

morty killed a lot of people too though, using a dead man's arm

I swear to God you guys are fucking crazy about this show

>ep 2: Summer's "bad ass" Mad Max episode
>ep 3: Stronk female psychiatrist teaching the smartest man in the galaxy a lesson
>ep 4: only drunk and emotionally unstable people talk bad about Israel

TOUT LE MONDE AVONT UNE BIEN TEMPS

>amazon episode says women are paid less than men for the same job
>jerry should accept his blacked cuck parents in the anatomy park episode
that's season 1, too.

>tfw the creators of R&M made this show for Sup Forums and Sup Forums to mock reddit but we bash the shit out of it and call it Reddit

She and Morty were both "bad ass" in the episode.
You got me there.
But they're right about that.

shut up, justin

but FIRST
CHECK OUT THESE WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBS

I'm thinking about just giving into the madness and ironically bashing it like the rest of you

dan really is a fucking retard
just goes to show how easy it is to get a degree in creative writing

>>ep 4: only drunk and emotionally unstable people talk bad about Israel, which is a known fact through out the entire universe
>entire universe knows Israel can do no bad

is the episode streaming on the adult swim site?

check'd and no.

where is a stream friendos?

>ironically bashing it
many of us think it has completely gone to shit
tonight's episode is the show's last shot for me - if it's as bad as the last three I'm dropping it

GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY
I'M A PICKLE
I'M PICKLE RICK
WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD

no, im looking another way to see it too... if someone find, pls share

this. so much this.

>smartest person in the galaxy doesnt like israel
>liberal propaganda
Why do conservatives go out looking for reasons to feel oppressed like this?

>smartest person in the galaxy who destroys alien governments every other week is still scared of offending Jews
What did they mean by this?

>30% of Americans are Nazis - Dan Harmon

stream where?

hd.nfl-stream.live/tv.php?id=25164

Rick being antisemitic wasn't the punchline, even the far left hates Israel. Anyone who isn't a statist does.

You speak for the masses?

Thanks

Same, really. Was into the first season, liked the second season, and saw the normie flood come between seasons two and three. Other fans ruin everything, so I figured it was bound to happen and I'd have to ignore them.

First episode of season 3 was pretty good, but...the appeal has been dropping off. Sure, it's fun to ironically post Pickle Rick, but just about the whole episode was rather...eh. Episode after that seemed to fall into predictable territory. Tonight's episode is more than likely gonna be strike three.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Dan Harmon virtue signal hired all of the female/numale writers for season 3 and got called out on the sharp drop in quality, then raged and started yelling about Trump.

It's pretty well known at this point that Roiland doesn't think Harmon is his equal and I think Harmon is melting down. I'm sure Roiland didn't like the diversity hires. Harmon's divorce, fucking up the last thing he had going for him (R&M), and being mocked on twitter pushed him over the edge.

There's also a Hollywood Reporter article where, during the interview, Harmon learns that Roiland started a project without him. He's mad about it.

NOOB NOOB

>Tonight's episode is more than likely gonna be strike three.
Oh no, how will the creators cope with the loss of you as a fan?

BUY OUR NEW SAMSUNG TV
STOP SMOKING CIGARETTES

>Rick being antisemitic wasn't the punchline
Yes it was, that's why he was so nervous about not coming across AS antisemitic. It's also why the other characters just wanted to "move on," since they weren't convinced.
>even the far-left hates Israel
They hate Israel because it's a fascist ethnostate, not because they dislike Jews. Drunk Rick hates Jews, get over it.

Harmon is a fucking alcoholic that would be on the street if he worked in any industry other than hollywood

How will they cope with people alluding to it as being "Reddit" on Sup Forums as though it were 2011?

Turns out a man wrote tonights episode.

A guy who has written for the show before, so I expect it to be better than most of season 3, if not all of it.

>they're right about that.
>right

How is it "right" to write an annoying but spot on millennial parody into a strong, emotional, pseudo deep character nobody asked for. Seriously what the fuck is this? I know she falls out of character to escape coping with her parents divorce buit that makes it even worse, we are entering Family guy formula levels with this writing.
youtube.com/watch?v=MNOKnth_JRw

You realize there can be more to a joke than a punchline, you could also argue that Rick's implied anti semitism "despite" being a genius is a reference to Bobby Fisher.

I don't particularly give a shit? There's plenty of stuff out there that I don't enjoy and therefore don't bother to watch. If other people like watching it than great. But I'm not going to waste any more time on something I no longer find entertaining

I don't know, maybe the creators of Rick and Morty make things they like and put it out there for others to enjoy, and don't really give a fuck about some weeb nazi basement dwelling website thinks of it? That's just a guess though

wtf, I love Rick and Morty now

that's what I was getting at, senpai

The joke was everyone thought Rick was an antisemite for not liking Israel and he knew everyone would take it that way. Morty explicitly mentioned "the UN and defense budgets" as a part of his rant, nothing about Jews themselves. You're really reaching on this one.

Nobody cares, is my point. You seem to have a very high opinion of your own opinions.

go to bed Dan, you're drunk

I know fampai, we're on the same page, unlike the rotunda attending loser over there

He's not reaching at all you tard. The entire point of the joke was that Rick is anti-semitic and it comes out when he's drunk. That's the only reason the joke was funny. People being racist/anti-semitic/sexist while drunk is a common trope

THERE IS NO TIME JON

Remember that this show is on cable, which is dying, on Cartoon Network, which is children's entertainment in the era of twitch and youtube, and on Adult Swim, whose only other successful IP in the last 3 years was MDE: World Peace.

>Adult Swim, whose only other successful IP in the last 3 years was MDE: World Peace
before today I would never have believed this level of delusion could be possible

>climate change joke

This is what happens when alt rightards try to interpret a show made by leftists.

not him, but what other new show has adult swim had that was successful in the last few years?

HOOF COLLAGE LOOOOOOOOOL xD

This show isn't funny.

This is a part of the "adventure" calling it

why is Morty's voice so deep?

I am him, seriously, what was anyone talking about on Adult Swim? Tim Heidecker's 12th money burning joke show?

Beth has become the worst thing about this show in two fucking episodes

what the fuck happened

Ep 4 was horribly dull. So far s3 seems dogshit, s2 was ok and s1 was good. Where did it all go wrong? Maybe when they hired tumblr whales and guys wearing PUNCH A NAZI shirts to write their eps?

...that was the entire point of the joke you retard. How does "Alt Right" even factor into this? The point wasn't that drunk Rick's anti-semitism is a great wonderful thing, the point was that it was a bad thing and that he's ashamed of it. You're either trolling or a moron and I can't tell which it is.

none
adult swim doesn't make successful shows. they do make very niche shows that in some cases grow a very devoted fanbase (like MDE did) but that's basically it. rick and morty is the outlier here by a very wide margin.

hnnng

if that is your honest interpretation of the scene you are mentally challenged

Will this be the first season in TELEVISION HISTORY to get ALL perfect A grades on the extremely reputable and respected website AV Club?

4/4 perfect episodes so far according to AV Club. Is this season redefining television?

>morty explicitly mentioned the UN and defense budgets
I don't think you understand alcohol, the reason Rick only talks about Israel when he's drunk is because his inhibitions are lowered. It's very telling that one of the most powerful and intelligent characters is still afraid to come across as antisemitic. He's an nihilistic egoist, why would he care about being thought of as antisemitic unless Jews were super powerful?
Morty even specifies that it's only something Rick talks about when he's black-out drunk, he's definitely more than just a "typical left-wing critic."

the kid dying got a moderate chuckle

I laughed at pickle rick

what are you going to do about it?

This episode is pretty alright.

Cmon guys the kid shooting the other kid was good

it was written by a man

The one thing I wanted to see from this show was a child dying and it happened 10/10