ITT: countries that won't exist in 50 years

I'll start

god willing

Wtf why?

For real Korea is based af, what's gonna happen to them?

Probably only "Korea" left.
Nor South neither North.

Yeah, worse korea is going to get rekt hard without even a bullet if they pull the same shit we did when germany reunified

Tonga
Vanuatu

Alberta wants to join US. Fuck Canada.

Most yuropoor countries will be gone and agglomerated together to form a superstate with many Muslim and black leaders.

Japan. They dont make enough babies

Ireland will be given the choice.

Stay in the EU, take their share of refugees and become the new Germany.

Or join the union, take their share of poles and pakis and become the new England.

There WON'T be a third option.

We will still be here in 50 years, but likely part of China by then

Will still be here.

"Palestine".

i don't wanna go yet brother

Nah, we will build a wall of dead rapefugees, call it "Berlin wall v 2.0" to keep you muslim-loving cucks and your bull overlords out of our supreme white lands

>take their share of poles
we allready have those lads

I believe OP said countries

keep up the good work
let them think that there is nothing to see here, maybe they all will just leave us alone

Will take over the world.

You Hollered ?

Why do Bangladeshis smell like rust?

Look who's talking, a literal cancerous tumor polluted by the literal niggers of the middle east.

Stop smelling them without Lubing them first , duh

>Countries that won't exist in 50 years.
>+Pictured

Well still be here, just under new management.

He said countries that'll not exist, not 'native population'

Belgium, i hope.

look at my flag

I'm looking at it.

Has no one mentioned Venezuela yet?
shame

I would also bet South Africa

שמע

>Those black spots.

I expect better.

What will happen to Brussels? Which city will be the capital of Flanders?

Turkey bringing the bants.

Brussels cleaned up.
Antwerpen i would like as capital.

That's the opposit

"Neither" before "nor"

idkw at first i thought it was a map showing how to best fit countryX's nuclear warheads in the US' territory

whatever. imagine if each McD secretly created a low shield nuclear device, and then McPulled™ the trigger, the whole thing would go up in smoke, like Mexico's giant burning Sombrero

it really makes you think

Almost no good country is making babies anymore. The only people making babies are spics, nigs, and muzzies. And Japan doesn't have thirdworld immigration, so it should level out.

This shit reminds me of those vids where Kurdish commanders shit-talk to ISIS commanders on radios of captured ISIS soldiers. Hilarious banter

France and Germany.
Hopefully Ukraine, the Baltics and Belarus too.

Russia, at least not in its current form at least.
Its game over when Puti dies, not long now.

Not so fast, their robots will carry on their legacy

Actually Baltics will exist.
Most likely Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania will morph in to a singe state. And we'll take Konigsberg when Russia collapses.

When? Hopefully soon

china
russia
usa
germany
france
sweden
haji countries
south africa

So am I, roach.

I know butthurt is in your blood but I actually feel sorry for you if this is what you genuinely believe.

Opposit"e", Frenchie.

Belgium, duh. Flanders to Netherlands, Walloon to France.

any english version of that pic m8 ?

>not long now
>Uncle Pu is alive and kickin'
This isn't 1924 with Gramps Lenin, boi.

So what will happen? 'Stronk' Russia will take us?
You don't know shit about what goes on here.

Why do you say Bangladesh is going to cease to exist?

So the main parts are
Kaliningrad = Konigsberg
Blue part on the left = Finland
Pink part in top left = Norway
Yellow in the East = China
Only the Brown part on the left remains as Russia. The rest gets Balkanized into ethnic regions.

If the dirty mongorian hordes start taking over from the inside, we should just start sending them to the desert.

>implying that it's not already happening

Germany, thankfully.

Wtf is lemurya?
I know Atlantis was legit but not this.

Russia will eat you if France and Germany collapse as a result of the multicultural experiment. If they do not then NATO will keep you safe. Russia however will not collapse simply because Putin leaves office. That's more retarded than people thinking China could deafeat the US in a war.

I know you fap each night to your power fantasies of big bad Russia dying and your collection of shitholes grabbing clay but Mongolia will reclaim Gneghis Khan's empire before that happens.

you are gonna exist.
even if in the south asia union.

The US will collapse sooner because of the declining white population and inevitable race war

Korea's capital is right next to the North Korean border. They are close enough that artillery fire can hit the city. Even if America and South Korea deployed 100% of its resources immediately after North Korea started an attack, there would be no way to prevent Seoul from being leveled. And 50% of the population lives there.

A country can't survive losing 50% of its population. It the capital was by the sea they wouldn't have this problem but Koreans are beyond arrogant.

Also they have been infected with the Jew and have militarized feminism already.

Modern Russia is literally Weimar Republic of the 21st century, with uncle Pu being the only reason we still haven't had a full-blown commie/nazi revolution.
The only game over will be for former Soviet republics after the horde of angry revenge seeking Russians comes to retake their rightful clay.

i think we are talking 1 month now.
or at least the start of the fall.

>Latvian butthurt

>Korean peninsula
North Korean government regime change and/or reunification with South Korea

>Sahel
Kebab incursion causes destabilization. Nothing grows there

>Central Africa
Economic revival if they get FDI. Otherwise, expect destabilization and a lot of redrawn borders

>Middle East
Glorious happenings for the next 100 years thanks to Obama.

He said country

the decline started in 2008

You're completely clueless.

>Russia will eat you if France and Germany collapse as a result of the multicultural experiment. If they do not then NATO will keep you safe.
FYI, France and Germany are least involved NATO countries. They're basically Russia's agents. They never contribute troops when we ask. We'll do fine without them. Poland is the future great power of Europe, and they're on our side.

>Russia however will not collapse simply because Putin leaves office
But what do you think will happen then, huh? He won't just 'leave' office. If he doesn't die while in office, he will be tried for corruption, embezzlement, if not for crimes against peace at the very minimum.

>Mongolia will reclaim Gneghis Khan's empire
Do you even know in what state Mongolia is? Its an Afghan level

Probably a lot of Russian refugees coming here then.

1)USA, China, India blowing smoke like a sailors pipe
2)Melting glacial shelf, Bay of Bengal rising 10+ meters
3)GG No Re

DPRK could put a nuclear warhead on an artillery shell and level Seoul right now. Why haven't they done it?

Oh yeah, it's because mutually assured destruction.

Take a moment and google "nash equilibrium"

DPRK may collapse internally, but they're pretty well insulated from external pressure now.

Obviously dumbass, the problem is when the leader of NK is dying and sees he has nothing to lose, or his son comes into power and sees that his father and grand father both avoided war and go nowhere.

Or the leader goes insane. At any point when they are willing to risk death, or are crazy enough to think they can't lose, South Koreans die by the millions.

The age of Poland ended.

One man can dream. One man can dream...

>France and Germany are least involved NATO countries
It doesn't matter. With them gone the US and UK will not go to war with Russia over your irrelevant little shitholes.

>Do you even know in what state Mongolia is? Its an Afghan level
Yeah that was the fucking point retard. Mongolia has more chance of becoming the worlds superpower than you do taking clay from a Russia collapsing when Putin is gone.

> leader of NK is dying and sees he has nothing to lose
>Or the leader goes insane

This won't happen and you have been successfully propagandized.

Why do you think we're irrelevant shitholes?
Seriously, everyone loves us.

In 50 years we will have full blown WWIII so I guess that let's say that only 50 countries will remain.

In your dreams, spaghetti nigger. You can't with withstand an earthquake.

>mfw Limes Romanus will be re-estabilished, but this time to keep the barbarians in

damn, RIP

1. Ukraine, obviously
2. North Korea
3. Israel

I hope pic related happens

>50 years
come one, you've been on a long time now.
you know we are talking about weeks here.

Enjoy your 60% white population Mc Donald's

This. I would put a picture of the Palestinian territories in this thread, but OP specifically said we should post countries.

>we'll take Konigsberg when Russia collapses
Hahahaha, dream on, faggot. So nice to see your butthurt

You're not even real. You do not exist.

Enjoy your 0% white population, Lorenzo.

fuck up chink. Eastern Europe is the hope for the West.

Poland and Russia are Eastern Europe. The rest are meme non-countries.

What butthurt?
You're the ones butthurt, living off reserves and having delusions of grandeur, while being led off the edge of a cliff by a Soviet apologist manlet.

I would like to see what would happen to the Jews if they reach these borders.
They cant control a few sand people now, i wonder if the shitload of sand people in that are would overwhelm them.

Jewish humour