i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms

Previous >>

>SouthFront 25th
youtu.be/hzV6GjCTQTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXMwr0rD5w
umap.openstreetmap.fr/da/map/sahbaa-menbic-region_69822#9/36.5394/37.0789
uk.reuters.com/video/2016/08/26/at-least-8-dead-dozens-wounded-in-turkey?rpc=401&videoId=369671977&feedType=VideoRSS&feedName=TopNews&rpc=401&videoChannel=1
youtube.com/watch?v=R2FF8kAHad0
iqna.ir/en/news/3460679/iran’s-fm-attends-friday-prayers-in-turkish-capital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline)
strawpoll.me/11083436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY WON'T YOU CREATE FREE KURDISTAN FOR US

WE SO OPPRESSED AND SO SAD WE WUZ KANGZ

1st for dead k*rds

Nth for Asma.

Incoming

6th for ripping apart minesota-chan's boipucci

Well Europe is screwed...Should I learn Arabic, Somali or Turkish now?

Previous

post boipucci :DDD

Angelic.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXMwr0rD5w

but minnesota-chan, you're the roach pleaser bitch here, you post :3

That picture is good cause it works for both Turks and Kurds, depending who the current enemy is.

I hate both desu

No being gay in this general

You like girls. Repeat after me.

I like girls.

You like girls
And also minnie counts as a girl

I only like anime girls

Hold on to your lands, it would be a shame if they'd turn into Kurdistan.

some boys are quite cute but nothing beats the love of a motherly caring MENA girl

And love roach cocks :^)
All dose traumatized goats

Demographics of north Aleppo villages

Yellow - Kurd
Red - Turkmen
Maroon - Arab
Green - Circassian
Tan - Kurd-Turkmen
Pink - Kurd-Arab
Purple - Cosmopolitan

umap.openstreetmap.fr/da/map/sahbaa-menbic-region_69822#9/36.5394/37.0789

>15 000 TURKISH SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO ENTER SYRIA SAYS AL ARABIYA

15 000 TURKISH SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO ENTER SYRIA SAYS AL ARABIYA

>15 000 TURKISH SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO ENTER SYRIA SAYS AL ARABIYA

15 000 TURKISH SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO ENTER SYRIA SAYS AL ARABIYA

Goddamit

It says "maybe"

That is going to be fun seeing

Stop it

link?

I didn't mean to turn you on senpai :3

and you like long kurd cock?

don't worry I already found myself a cute little girl
seriously nothing beats a loving heterosexual relationship

This organic degeneracy has gone too far.

I must enact the purge

north syria will become the new golan heights if true

Second day of operations

From official Turkish op twitter @euphratesshield

100,000 Japanese & Chinese soldiers are going to enter Syria...may Allah help us all!

uk.reuters.com/video/2016/08/26/at-least-8-dead-dozens-wounded-in-turkey?rpc=401&videoId=369671977&feedType=VideoRSS&feedName=TopNews&rpc=401&videoChannel=1

>Car bomb explosion at police headquarters in southeast town of Cizre kills at least 8, wounds 64 others

Are you gonna throw me off a building?
didn't deny liking roach cock :3

UAE was wrong if this is true!

I want to see a japan vs china war

Daily reminder this will be the fate of the Turks in Syria.

I was just going to force you to live among women do you cant be gay

desu what comes out of a womans mouth makes me feel justified in my attraction to men

post SAA pop
youtube.com/watch?v=R2FF8kAHad0

I'm pretty sure that neither Assad nor the Daesh has 25k+ soldiers to throw at the turks.

Implying that communist kurdroaches are innocent

turkey doesnt hide its main objective is to rekt YPG. first time in this conflict one actor is honest about its intentions.

Why does she look so European?

BOI HE GON DO IT

She is from a Sunni Turkmen family

Now you realize Turks look European

ooh shit nigger

lmao, fucking disgusting cuck germans

I'm so glad germany and austria will be an utter shithole in 20 years

feelz good

>BIJI BIJI YPG :DDD EDITION
>that picture

holy fucking kek

Everything in Turkey, east of Bursa, should be nuked.

I knew this was worth saving.

The question is will Turkey double-down on their support for 'moderates' or accept that there are no moderates and that Syria going full Libya would be just as bad for them.

But she's Assyrian?

Unrelated kind of

Do you think the more the U.S presses Russia in Syria the more likely a Crimea 2, electric boogaloo the return of Ivan and his tanks ft. Taking half of Ukraine

that kurd is looking native american as fuck

She was born in UK and raised there. Niggery makes niggers nigger, not the genes by themselves.

Basically yes.
They are already sanctioned as much as possible, and obongo won't start ww3 now
Putin holds all the cards on Ukraine

It's already been doubling down. Massive weapons supplies in Latakia and Aleppo prove it. It will be just as bad for them, and yet these nonexistent moderates are fighting shoulder to shoulder with Turkish soldiers in Jarablus, lol.

And is probably going to have a similar fate.

Erdogan right now has no long-term plan. Not supporting moderats will anger US, more support will anger Russia. They will keep both options as long as possible. Also Syria going full Libya at least keeps the terrorist on the other side of the border

I'm not convinced they're not just using these useful idiots as a means to an end. Turkey seems to be getting pretty close with Russia and Russia wants a Syrian state intact. Turkey never had any real reason for wanting Assad gone. Now that relations between Turkey and NATO have cooled, they may just accept Assad remaining. Course if they try to pursue their 'Assad must go' doctrine then things will take quite a major escalation.

>Erdogan right now has no long-term plan. Not supporting moderats will anger US, more support will anger Russia.

Except Erdogan escalates support in spite of, not because of the US

>yet another pic of roaches fucking in his hard drive
baka...

turkey will cut its support gradually. we cant stop sending weapons right away. assad will massacre them and they will blame turkey.

>Turkey never had any real reason for wanting Assad gone.

The main reason is that Erdogan represents the conservative Sunni plurality in Turkey and the Syrian opposition represents the same in Syria. The fates of the two are interlinked. A victory for Assad is a victory for the Turkish opposition as well. It's more or less a cross-border class struggle.

Russia sees Assad as a pawn, not a rook. Turkey is yet another asset Russia will look forward to dealing with. Russia has good relations with Saudi Arabia, and Turkey has good relations with Iran, yet they are each on opposite ends of this proxy war. Russia and Turkey are just deconflicting with each other while continuing their respective proxy wars inside Syria. It's bizarre but that's how it is.

The US and NATO are more interested in supporting the SDF as a bulwark against ISIS type groups than anything else. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are the main driving forces behind the Syrian conflict, but Saudi Arabia seems out of the loop given its dismal Yemeni war.

Novorossiya cantons in Ukraine & Moldova = Rojava cantons in Syria :^)

Turkey isnt KSA or Iran. We dont care about sects that much. Turkey is old school imperialist, only wants power and influence, doesnt care who brings it.

iqna.ir/en/news/3460679/iran’s-fm-attends-friday-prayers-in-turkish-capital

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
E
W

B
R
E
A
D

wow so sg loves erdogan now?

why did you make a new thread?

Yea because if they do we can support it with 100k+, can they?

KSA is the one that is not sectarian, largely because its internal regime is safe where Turkey's actually has real opposition.

Turkey is not really sectarian either, but it is definitely based on demography. It has the same policy in a country like Egypt that is fully Sunni, backing the Islamists against Sisi. In this case, whether the opposition is Kurdish, Alawi/Alevi, or secular Sunni, they are all part of the class hostile to AKP pouvoir. That is why Turkey backs the Sunni plurality underclass in Syria. Demographically Syria is largely just an extension of Turkey.

>/sg/
>liking roaches

This is an acceptable outcome.

>The main reason is that Erdogan represents the conservative Sunni plurality in Turkey and the Syrian opposition represents the same in Syria.

Good point. I wonder if, after Assad's victory is complete, Erdogan will scale back the appeal to fundamentalism and try be a more modern unifying force for the Sunni in the region? Like making it clear he has the backs of other Sunni when they're genuinely being oppressed but not trying to genocide Shia? That'd be pretty sweet and ironically is almost what the US were trying to build (a moderate, unified Sunni force) when they set the stage for the Arab spring (see Seymour Hersh's 'The Redirection' in New Yorker magazine).

>Russia sees Assad as a pawn, not a rook.

I think Assad has become more important to Russia as this has rolled on. There's the naval base and the rebuilding of Syria that I'm sure Russia will take a lead in. There's also this

The potential 'friendship pipeline' (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline)

I'm sure Russia would much rather their ally Iran supplied gas to Europe than one of the US's bitches.

this one is too slow

nope see:

>comparing the Slavic master race to Turds

wewlad, are all Bedouin Arabs retarded?

and making another thread will make it less slow? you're one dumb motherfucker

Pathetic and autistic

disgusting:

stay away roach

t. keko ehmed from diyarbakir

You are a disappointment to the human kind.

Kurds aren't Slavic though, they might be be the master race but not Slavic :/

What makes you so butthurt anyways? Stop fucking threads up

no breh, she's turkmen

even her official name is "esme" not asma, its a turkmen name root "es" meaning wind/breeze

asyrians look more like italians and spanish

turkmen are pretty pale with dark brown hair eyes

arab... as turkey gets flooded with arabs too right now.^^ turks will also lose their status as worst integrateable minority in europe/germany to arabs ;D

Eh the extremism of those in Syria is largely born from the brutality of the war (whereas ISIS just inherited this chauvinism towards all non-Sunnis from Saddam). In Libya there are two governments formed from anti-Qaddafi rebels; one is pro-MB in Tripoli and one is pro-Sisi in Benghazi, and both are fighting jihadists with Western support. I expect there will be a similar rebel civil war in Syria against the jihadists if they ever carve out an area for themselves in the north or east of the country.

It won't be pluralistic though. It'd resemble more Iraq today, with Sunni militias instead of Shia ones, and Turkey instead of Iran as the foreign sponsor. Maybe in a few years Iraq will find peace, who knows.

this is now a qtkurd thread

Since the people came to Turkey was our citizens 100 years ago and still over 500k Syrian citizens have relatives living in Turkey with Turkish identity, it's not that big of a deal for us since our cultures are similar. Most of them speak Turkish and everybody works somehow.

arabs are more assimilateable. they lack strong national identity we have. the ones in turkey already claim they are turkmen, not arab and try to learn turkish.

qtkurds with squirrels.

>not qt halabis thread

strawpoll.me/11083436

strawpoll.me/11083436

strawpoll.me/11083436

strawpoll.me/11083436

From day one International Jihad™ and the MB were encouraged to Syria. They were always going to be the bulk of the opposition cause organic opposition to Assad was never going to be enough. You're right that Syria would resemble Libya if Assad and the state fell but I feel the more secular of the factions would be weaker in Syria post collapse than they are in Libya. As the Libya, the pro-MB/MB government are pretty far from the secular rebels we were meant to believe we were supporting. The MB, especially since Sisi took over in Egypt are getting more desperate and more closely aligned with Al-q (in all its forms)

So we better hope that Assad can do it.

Rude ;_;

Arabic for West of Elbe, Turcic for East, Somali for Scandynavia, Tatar for Russia and Paki for Britan.