Can you teach me about jews, pol?

A little background on me:

I'm a skeptic, cynic, atheist that loves to read conspiracy theories, although my extreme skeptic tendencies make me question any sort of information coming my way.

Now, naturally, every sort of media is controlled, Tv, radio, books, the internet, seeing as even this board is infested with shills from both Trump and Hillary (I mean, guys, really? Do you really believe in free elections? You're merely voting for an actor, they both work for the same people).

Seeing as most mediums of information are controlled, I can't really trust anything I read, because there are gatekeepers on every level, just when you think you're on the wrong path, there are already shills there to lead you astray.

So, what I ask of you is, why jews? Are the bankers and the owners of mass media jews? It seems to me that jews would be a great distraction, a sort of tool to recruit people into your ideology such as Natsoc (While the principles of Natsoc make sense, it is painfully obvious how it's just another ideology for grabbing power). Not judging, just asking. Not defending jews either, but I don't know if there's any authenticity to some of the statements circulating around here, such as the fact that jews see goyim as inferior and dirty, they see us as slaves etc..)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/
ia600806.us.archive.org/8/items/TheHiddenTyranny-HaroldWallaceRosenthal/TheHiddenTyranny-HaroldWallaceRosenthal.pdf
amazon.com/gp/product/B006FKURH0/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1#nav-subnav
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Q1qPPv5M8
youtube.com/watch?v=5v0_ePDAqJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are the master race, Sup Forums is like that dumb black guy that says the whiteys are keeping him down.

one kike makes the thread and his faggot genetic trash tribe members come in to salt the conversation before it starts.

The god of the jews is a being known as indra. The lord of hosts. He is reported to be white and have blonde hair.

thanks to bait threads like these and that one south african kike in particular im spending a few hundred hours redoing every legitimate mainstream sourced quote I find posted to pol

Retarded fedoras are too stupid to understand simple truths that dont fuel their pride and makes them feel witty and enlightened

It's called lurking msm

Hi, I'm representative of Israeli Jews.
While I can't speak for these who live abroad, I can tell you that Israeli Jews just want peace. No one could want this shit happening for over 60 years and still want it. Some argue that we should have all of Israel, some that we should give parts up. But regardless, in the end we want to be left alone.

Stab in the back myth? Not so. German Jews refused to fight in WWI and then tried to take over and subjugate the entire country once Germany was weak due to half a decade of trench warfare.

Hey, why did abraham become the fallen angel azazel?

I'm not into kabbalah or shit like that. I only know what's going on in the tanah.

That is the star of Remphan.
It is the same pagan symbol of Saturn worship that Solomon used before God got really upset and sent Jesus.

It is the symbol of the Pharisees, the Talmudic Jews Jesus was against.

At its core, it's Satansim.

>But regardless, in the end we want to be left alone.
Your diaspora ensures that will never happen. pol is already quite active in subverting anglo-israeli culture once we remove you from our lands we will use the tactics you invented. Although your trillionaire mud neighbours will push you into the sea before #openbordersforisrael has any real impact.

>loves to read conspiracy theories, although my extreme skeptic tendencies make me question any sort of information coming my way.
so why are you reading them in the first place

>every sort of media is controlled
not so much controlled as it is heavily influenced

>why jews? Are the bankers and the owners of mass media jews?
yes, jews in the US of A are over represented in banking, law, entertainment, media. (for example i think all chairmen of the FED have been jews, 3 of the 4 Justices (that made gay marriage manditory for every state) were jews, etc.). also they have a powerful lobby, that calls for censorship on criticizing jews, and defends israel (even tho the UN hates them). they do this via "secret societies" but long story short they give you power and money if you play ball, and blackmail you so you wouldn't rebel.

>It seems to me that jews would be a great distraction
>they both work for the same people
jews ARE a distraction. the powers that shouldn't be are an alliance of interests. from anglos to faschists to muslims to communists to zionists to big business, etc.

the reason Sup Forums criticizes jews is the same they watch cult videos of jewtube they can circle jerk with. because that's the easyest target, the lowest hanging fruit.

>such as the fact that jews see goyim as inferior and dirty
just like muslims are different, and christians are different, so are jews. jews are even less organized, believing in different things. in their holy books it does say that you can eat with goys for example, and they are second class citizens under the law, etc. but realistically this could just considered nationalism, so anyone who looks up to hitler has no reason to complain about "proud" jews or the state of israel.

there always have been people conspiring and there always will be. what's important is educating the masses and helping them arm themselves against the inevitable horde of degenerates who are cucked into following orders.

Donald Trump's Presidential qualifications:

Obama is against Trump... Check
The Media are against Trump... Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check
The Pope is against Trump... Check
The UN is against Trump... Check
The EU is against Trump... Check
China is against Trump... Check
Mexico is against Trump... Check
Soros is against Trump... Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check
Move On is against Trump... Check
Bushes are against Trump... Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check
Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump... Check
Illegal aliens are against Trump... Check
Islam is against Trump... Check
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump… Check

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have. If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

pol points out the desert rat is behind nearly every form of degeneracy found in the west. nobody here denies there are shabbos goy collaborators.

That is in the talmud, something you're all read. It's also in a book called the apocalypse of abraham. Who is this god that is making your people into fallen angels? What kind of trouble did your people get yourselves into?

there is no evidence that he actually said that.
look it up

>Arabs pushing anyone but themselves into the sea
Lol. Also, like I said, I'm not talking about American Jews. These people are weird to me, precisely because they stayed behind in America.
Again, I'm not really into religion. I know about things in the tanah, not kabbala or Talmud. Not Zohar either.

Do you guys still worship that aryan demon, yahweh sabaoth?

>These people are weird to me, precisely because they stayed behind
>I'm not really into religion
this much is clear, as your god has forbidden you from having a state even on uninhabited land.

Jewish Journalists

Well, I'd you want to talk about that, there's Jews that think Israel has no right to exist before the massiah comes. But they are few in numbers and most disregard them.
Jews only worship one single god. Everyone who doesn't is a cultist, not a Jew.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

And when you say "book publishing industry"... be sure to add that 100% of the textbook industry is controlled by Jews. So they indoctrinate the goyim.

Who Controls Media?
i.imgur.com/GyqofkJ.jpg
incogman.net/jew-media/

The Elite believe in God and the Devil, it doesn't matter if you do, or don't.

All other religions are anti-Christ, foremost of which is Judaism. Semiramis is the mother of all false religion.

It's Talmudic Jews, or Pharisees as Jesus called them, led by Rabbis. Jesus was a Jewish guy who spoke out about their criminality. He gained enough of a following that he posed a threat to the traditions of raping three year old girls and ritually human sacrificing goy children. So they killed him and took over his following, turning it into their puppet religion, embellishing it over the years into what it is now.

and this

96% of the media is jewish

Jews started 'melting pot' meme

Jews are the one leading the convo saying there can not be any more white people. (In europe, politicians actually argue these things)

They are the ones behind race-mixing

They are a domestic terrorist group that has destrogen the moral and values of this nation, and now they are literally trying to get rid of the owners

You worship that foreign god that stays hidden from mankind? The same one that your book says will come down as your messiah and walk among you? How is it that your man-god created all that exists? Why do you seek the blessing of that demon yet claim to not worship him? Here is the image you're made in!

globalists*

Moloch is the god of the guilty.

They are literally sacrificing children to the Saturn Cube Moloch who control Time.

MOLOCH = BULL
MINERVA = OWL

The Owl is associated with Luciferianism because they are illuminated in their vision of the world covered in darkness. The light of Lucifer.

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer." ~ Harold Wallace Rosenthal (Jew)

ia600806.us.archive.org/8/items/TheHiddenTyranny-HaroldWallaceRosenthal/TheHiddenTyranny-HaroldWallaceRosenthal.pdf

The Messiah already came, and the Talmudic Pharisees rejected Him.

You sport the blasphemous star of Remphan on your national flag... ask yourself, why?

yeah, I like Ben

The word in hebrew for moloch is the exact same word for king in hebrew, MLCH. They have a demon king.

It's the star of David, kek
Jews worship a single god, nothing foreign and shit.

no you fucking dumbass.
how about you actually do some reading instead of spewing memes?

Asmodeus is the king of demons as mentioned in the book of tobit.

Stop roleplaying

The Fedora and the Cross are the twin pillars that hold this board together. If one should fall so too shall the other.

Free on Amazon Kindle right now
The International Jew : The World's Foremost Problem
by Henry Ford
amazon.com/gp/product/B006FKURH0/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1#nav-subnav

sabaoth, the one that always guides the jews, is the lord over the demons, dumb ass. Your book is a trick. Those demons are fucking with you blind foreigners because you worship knowledge, money and lies. That god of yours is more like an alien than anything else.

Why is it that some Israelis that come on here actually hate diaspora Jews? I mean, there's a good amount of diaspora Jews that are extremely Zionist, against multiculturalism, are conservative and actually donate to and try to help Israel.

No, it was King Solomon who first used the Star of Remphan, it has nothing to do with David.

Your people wanted the Menorah, but Rothschild insisted on his symbol.
Rothschild used a red star on his black sign outside his bank. Rothschild means Red Shield. The star of Remphan was put on the flag of Israel rather than the Menorah.

Google it.

I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the jewery
for which it stands,
one nation under shekels,
totally divisible,
with diversity and degeneracy for all

Jews control Random House and all the book publishing companies. They would never publish a book that didn't promote their globalist agenda.

The reason is that 90% of book buyers are Jewish.

If you want to be a successful writer you must write with the Jewish audience in mind.

Topkek

Shit wait youre serious

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.[b]”

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

im a meme machine

Because they stayed behind for purely material reasons.

Lived in Israel 3,000 years ago. Conquered by the Romans. Moatly dispersed to Europe. Treated like shit for being smart and lending the money they worked for to make more of it. Their former homeland was taken by Britain in WWI. They were murdered on a massive scale in WWII. Started making their way back to Israel. Britain tried to split the land between Jews and Arabs. Jews said okay, Arabs said no. Britain said fuck it we're out. Jews said okay well we're staying and bringing Israel back since this was our land 3000 years ago. Arabs tried to take it from them. Jews kicked their ass. Profit.

checked

You ever catch the part in the gospel of john where jesus says john more or less won't die until jesus returns?

I'll add to this, Jesus got really upset about the money changers in the temple, and the Pharisees money grubbing, as well as the pagan influence they were importing from Babylon.

If you agree with Jesus on this type of thing, on shit like Islamic death cults and predatory lending practices, and all that shit is bad in the world today as it was bad back then... and realise Jesus was descended from David, and an actual Jew who was there to spread God's message, which is in the Torah and the Gospels.

John is a Saint, and it wouldn't surprise me to know that he continues to do the Lord's work.

You do realize that not all of them are rich? Some even have a lower standard of living than they would in Israel. There's lots that also go to Israel to volunteer when there's wars etc. It just comes off as hypocritical, as I always find some Israelis trying to explain how not all Jews are the same, yet you're doing the same thing as the people you're lecturing, by putting them in a box. Very odd.

If adam was the first man and jesus was the second, does that mean that jesus was cain? Jesus did liken himself to being a gardener, just like cain.

I'm saying that jesus says in the gospel of john that john wouldn't die until jesus returns. That would insinuate that john is still living on Earth.

Jesus said he was, I Am. Part of the Holy Trinity. God made flesh, to bring us the good news, so we would know he was genuine.

yup more foreign aid that italy and spain combined yet poorer than most post soviet countries.. all while their trillionaire mud neighbours stockpile capital and influence for the coming conflict

Does he??? It takes less time to check up bullshit than for you to type it

John 21:21-23

So what's the good news?

Luke says:
>"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

The Apostles were also Prophets, and later Saints.
They saw His Kingdom, and wrote the Gospels foretelling of His coming.

The Bible is also encoded with astrological dates.
The Prophets want the wise to know when the end has come.

Just ask yourself one question: why is it that jews have enemies who come from all races, religions and cultures, be it buddhists, most europeans at one point or another, other jews, muslims, slavs etc.?

I mean just look through the history of Europe, many people from the Roman Empire to today have problems with jews, and they aren't all politicians/philosophers, some are priests, others are businessmen or soldiers.

If you only meet assholes thorough the day then maybe the problem isn't with the people but with you.

Christ conquered death.
In a nutshell.
And he offers salvation to all of God's children, through Him.

What do you mean goyim?

I don't think that's quite true. I like Israelis, it's just that I've noticed that some on here are quite different to the ones we meet in real life. Specifically the attitude towards their own people overseas. I also don't think the Arabs will do much, regardless of their "stockpile capital and influence". Looks like you're wanting something bad to happen to Israel, which is unfortunate really.

Which god is that? Near Death Experiencers also "conquered" death.

Having your heart stop and being revived isn't the same concept.

"I am neither an anti-Semite, nor a sycophant of Semites. The attitude of our movement has been both consistent and intelligible throughout. We have never attacked any man on account of race or religion, and we never shall. But we attack any man, whatever his race or religion, who acts against the interests of Britain or Europe"
- Oswald Mosley

Don't be an anti-semite, it wont get the movement anywhere.

also khazars

The first thing you need to do, is learn how to do simple addition.

That symbol is based upon a Mathematical Fertility cult.

The Bible calls it the 'Whore of Babylon'.

First you'll need to understand Math, its origin.

Most people don't understand the basics of counting.

Each number represents a Phallus, and the Carrier represents the Womb.

See pic related, the Masculine is the VALUE, and the FEMININE is the CARRIER.

male = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9,
female = 0
cont -

witnessed
KEK bless you

I find it hilarious that jews are always the victim

They claim only they are the sons of god, the gentiles are nothing and in the same breath they demand help from others because of how they've been persecuted.

And the audience gobbles it up.

cont -

pic related shows you the union of the Male and the Female, Masculine and Female.

I'll give you the fast track. Jesus is krishna, the bullshitter. The one that christians now call yahweh (his name is actually sabaoth) is indra. abraham is brahma. The answer to the weird symbology from the bible can be found in non-biblical books and scriptures. Jesus reference to 666 is about gilgamesh, the king that was only 2/3rds divine because he was only 1/3rd human. The Earth is more divine than any of those bullshitting deities anyways. Especially jesus.

kek
solid argument
i sure hope you're going somewhere with this

Inanna was the Bringer of Civilization, her Fertility Cult was the origin of Accountancy, her Cult spread all over the Middle East, into Egypt and Europe.

cont -

The hieroglypic symbol for Inanna was the Knot or Spiral.

See pic related

Bologna.
Trust me, I saw Zeitgeist ages before you did.

Christianity is truly unlike any other religion before it, regardless of the influences of Semiramis and pagan symbolism added by men.

Inanna is known by many names, Ishtar, Isis, Diana, Artemis amongst many others.

She is often a mixture of several feminine goddesses.

She is the Beast mentioned in Revelation, the Harlot.

The Name of the Beast is the Knot
It is also a Character.

And also a Number, its value is 666.

Christ conquered death because at 33 because there are 33 vertebrae in the spine, and he rose his psychogermatic energies to the 33rd degree of being a Mason, or 33 years of age, or the 33rd step of Jacob's Ladder to his Medulla oblongata and activated the dormant brain cells. The bible is an allegory for duality, biology, and constellations. Don't be a fool and fall into the Roman Julian trap of taking it literally or you ARE a slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Q1qPPv5M8
youtube.com/watch?v=5v0_ePDAqJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

Jews are the same as christians and muslims. All holy books are astrotheological allegories for life and the constellations. Above and below.

how is Prometheus a bad guy