>risk your life to save one of the most ethnically diverse cities on the planet
>still get lectured about white privilege
Why even try, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mIMU_WQkAGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why even try, bros?
because who would? let them blacks communicate endlessly forever. white man will be doing action regardless of someones talking points

>continually push race baiting anti white bullshit in media
>wtf white people are so racist fucking neo nazis

I don't even care, the fire rises the more they do this. People are getting fed up with this shit.

>stfu white boi u privileged an shit

they obviously did this to satiate the sjws who demanded blood after casting iron fist as white

i can't believe people not only watch this shit for entertainment but they fucking PAY for it lmao

Because doing a few nice things for some brown and black people doesn't excuse or eliminate your privilege. Your thinking is privilege yourself.

>do nice things for niggers not because they're niggers but because you're just a decent person
>they turn around and give you shit for being white

This is why whiten people hate non whites.

>punch a fucking dragon in the heart
>get told you know nothing of struggle and need to check your privilege

Privilege absolutely does not exist. Luke Cage is such a garbage character.

Nah it's Iron Fist's entire fucking character arc. That's why he had to be white. It's the entire fucking point. He was a white dude hanging out with Luke Cage and Misty Knight learning about the lives of the under privileged black. If you didn't see this coming you don't know shit about comics.

Glad I don't watch this Netflix tripe.

>daphne rand
is hostage the whole time and lands 2 punches ever. muh human weapon.
he's privileged AF tho desu senpai

>ancient asian conspiracy has 1 white, 1 black and 1 latino

Luke Cage could bust the building they're in down, though. He's the only one with super powers besides Jessica, whose powers are useless.

Shut up idiot if Boston proved anything its that you nazi faggots are the retarded cousins no one really likes stfu and sit down turd.

>Parents killed
>Billionaire
>Trains with monks/ninjas

So is this guy is basically Marvel's Bruce Wayne?

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

Maybe these people wouldn't exist if niggers and spics didn't constantly hate on the people that provide for them.

Keep insulting them and name calling instead of using critical thinking, that will definitely shut them down.

Sit back and watch retard. Go ahead and try something along with your degenerated freinds ,by god's will you will be dystroyed.

>be rich white kid who likes rap music
>beat up percieved criminals because of your black and white war on some shadowy organization
>not realizing that everyone involved isn't trying to destroy the world, some people are just trying to make ends meet and are driven to crime out of desperation
>the crime in question being cleaning up dead bodies which is neither fun nor sexy so it's not like the guys doing it are there because they believe in some evil mission statement, they're obviously doing it for the money
>get told this
>some faggot ass Sup Forums babbies in an alternate dimension whine about it on the internet

>be a billionaire
>think that beating up street thugs is a better way to learn information than using your corporate connections

who does Danny think he is? Bruce Wayne?

>by God's will you will be destroyed

Considering people like antifa and the left in general are edgy atheists, I think God's on our side.

Shut up nigger

God's on the side of the winners, better make your move.

if god was on your side you idiots wouldn't have lost two wars and got outnumbered 30:1 at your own rallies in one of the most racist cities in the world. Even those irish niggers who spend their nights beating up regular niggers hate you. You're the butt of god's joke.

>It's your fault that I'm a Nazi! Bwaaaah!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

What does that have to do with you being a sore loser?

>side of the winners

Considering right wing nationalism is growing at an alarming rate, and shows no sign of stopping, I think it's better you make your move.
>outnumbered 30:1 at your own rallies
Sure thing dude. Huff post give you those numbers?
Considering that people want to tear down monuments and change history, yes, it is your fault. You can stand up for what you believe in and so can I. But creating this narrative that people are evil for going against the liberal culture we live in does nothing but feed the fire.

check these

>yfw you realize that the concept of "privlige" is just another way to describe "sin"

>yfw you realize that SJW's are just a religious cult

>winners

You mean the people who have kept you in slavery and poverty for hundreds of years right?

Lmao dumb nigger lover, remember that there used to be a 100 slaves to whites on a plantation and you still lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIMU_WQkAGA

>Why even try, bros?
he was going after black criminals? (i never watch this shit)
seems like a noble pursuit

>15,000 people came together to protest these "white supremacist Nazis".

what a shit video

I am pretty sure Bakuto is arab or poo on the street.

>the truth angers this monkey

what the fuck? is this true?

SO SEXY

Is he lecturing Danny about privilege? He watched his parents die and then was basically ritually abused his whole childhood, which is certainly a tough upbringing, yes even tougher than being black in America.

If they're protesting them, why are all those protesters on the opposite side of the street? Are you basing this information on Mr. Shiva's tweet?

>yes even tougher than being black in America.
Whoa careful there.

at least he had parents, black never even see their fathers unless they get sent to the same prison

>look bitch you knew I was a snake

sums it up

damn even Sup Forums isn't safe from Sup Forums
and here I was thinking it was worse on Sup Forums
I'm sorry you have to deal with this, Sup Forums

i felt this was a jab at how dumb sjws are.

Danny spent most of his life being brutalized by monks, had to kill a Dragon to prove he didn't need to be brutalized anymore and this filthy nigger calls him privileged, because he got money he didn't even want to begin with, and is only using the money for hunt a evil organization.

Found the nigger

"White privilege" exists because whites worked to build the civilization that we enjoy today while niggers whine about slavery in order to get hand outs. You sure as fuck don't hear this shit up here in Canada unless it's from Indians.

>yfw literally every msm outlet lied boldfaced about this whole thing.

not that Id explect anything else from them, the same "liberal media" that sold us a never-ending middle east war based on obvious lies.

If you are white it doesnt matter if you're whole family was murdered and you lived in a hovel your whole life, you are more privileged than say Lebron James.

you made a wrong turn on the way to reddit dickface

>ITT: people who didn't watch the show
Stop being triggered by invisible boogeymen

>>do nice things for niggers not because they're niggers
Let's start with how it isn't decent to call a black person a nigger. You're the racist equivalent of a "nice guy".

More importantly why is only Gao that's ever shown to be a powerhouse when they're all supposed to be highly trained near-immortals?

>If they're protesting them, why are all those protesters on the opposite side of the street?
They're protesting against against the people inside the monument.

>lies
You are being too kind there. MSM straight up created a false narrative about what happened in Boston.

That shit was Orwellian to say the least.

So wait, the 10 people inside the monument are against it, and thousands and thousands outside are for it?

>yfw he's running against elizabeth warren
>yfw that's why they tried so desperately to make a dozen people of different races out to be klansmen
>yfw the indian guy gifted her a 23 and me kit to let her see her racial makeup

BIG BANTZ SHIVA

So lefty/antifa circles think "free speech" is a dogwhistle for evil right-wing shitlord racism, so they hear about a "free-speech rally" in Boston and assume it's another neo-nazi/white nationalist/ect march like Charlottesville and turn out in droves to bash the fash. Turns out if was just some anti-GMO poo in loo's senatorial campaign.

Jesus fucking christ

I just looked up Boston and I saw all this shit about free speech rally and everything, I can't believe it was just some senators campaign

that was so disappointing. especially the nip dude. literally henchman tier villain

Pretty much what said sums it up.

Also the MSM convinced people that they were 100% peaceful protesters whilst one man was being knocked out while conversing with protesters and a woman holding an American flag was dragged and her flag taken. Oh also one man was bashed in the head with a camera and police reported protesters throwing bottles of urine at officers.

L M A O

triggered

liberals are protesting liberals now..... liberalception

I'm not American, but my media did not explain the boston protest as you did, I believe you because I saw the video, but it's amazing how sometimes they can distort certain events.

No it's not, the world's going to shit. Strap in.

Didn't all the free speech guys leave so soon as the alt left showed up, and then all they did was fight police and vandalize shit and throw acid on a guy for 5 hours

>whitewash fist
>appropriating Asian culture and assigning it to a white male instead
>white savior trope

what a really shit character

The fire may be rising but your numbers are dwindling hwite boi. The only thing you can do is procreate but that's not going to happen.