My best friend died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place...

My best friend died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.

My other best friend is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrfZdv4PEXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bam Margera. What will he do next?

Drugs

A true earth rocker.

gabagool

Bam Margera. What will he eat next?

Never understood why this guy was anything special... he took mostly easy challenges and was always in line to put something in his ass for a laugh but would bow out of the shit that that could hurt you... he played pranks like scaring people or shaving spots on their heads but put him in a room with a snake and he'd not talk to you for a month cuz he's a pussy boy

Ryan Dynn's corpse

Right place, right time. What Pauly Shore was to the 90s, Bam was to the 00s.

Nicki's black guy salutes you

he was a sponsored skater and created cky which predated jackass

Can you hear the call, Sup Forums?

He didnt create CKY. His brothers band is named CKY and he just leeched the name off him for his videos and played groupie to them until Jackass kicked off.

Imagine being a fully grown man yet your mind can only operate on a low level of teenage retardation. Emo song lyrics, skating, metal. A heady combination that pretty much guarantees you are a moron who experiences life as a series of dramatic and retarded peaks and troughs. But because you are so retarded and can't sort your life out, the troughs get deeper. Your once glamorised "pain and sorry" isn't actually so funny wunny so you better keep sipping your happy juice and fucking retarded metal chicks. Soon you will die, or find god. Because you are a big retard, ban margera.

a-are you his brother?

Bam is the perfect example of a very low IQ extrovert. Narcissistic and incapable of talking to anyone unless he can steer the conversation towards himself. He's that guy who sees every interaction as a game of one-upping people.

>So at work today this guy came up to me and-
>Oh dude work sucked for me today
^This fucking guy.

>What will he do next?
Eat another cheeseburger

Is Earth Rocker still being released

sorry i didnt clarify there, i know his brother is the drummer for that band but those dvds got insanely popular due to the antics bam and dunn and the rest of the crew would pull

exactly, he is incapable of experiencing the wonders of travel because to him, fun can only mean getting wasted at a bar with retards. He can't just go to Paris and enjoy himself without someone setting up everything for him, he's like a child.

WHERE IS MY SKATEPARK???

it was released in 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=YrfZdv4PEXI