Why is gluttony a sin

why is gluttony a sin

there are no sins, no good, no bad

there is an economy and incentives

you have incentives to eat more or you do not

welcome to 2016

because back around 2000 years ago there wasnt all that much food to go around so it was rude to eat more than you needed.

Pretty much this

it's an addiction

the wages of sin is death my nigga

Its like a Nietzche revolution in here tonight.

Gluttony is hedonism. Hedonism destroys one's soul.

Being Insatiable and overindulgence doesn't always apply to eating

Dante would disagree

more liek Stirnir

there is literally no proofs of hell

also different religions of the world etc

science bitch!

God hates pigs.

You're taking food that could be feeding other people while transforming yourself into something dependent on others.

this sketch scared the fucking hell out of me when i was a kid

This.

Gluttony is basically the same as greed desu. Its overindulgence in anything. To the detriment of yourself and others, spiritually, mentally and physically.

>science bitch!

> 2016
> partying
> friends

come on, friends are so '80s

in fact the more you follow Christianity, the worse is it for you, because they know you will turn the other cheek and will act with no violence

moreover, because of all the kindness and self-restraint will call you a sucker, looser and make laugh of yo

The more you have the less others have.

>Jack Chick
Literally kill yourself in a burning hole

>burger tier question
>from a Canadian

Canadians are the worst posters on this board. At least Australian bait is funny.

you are about to wake up hard

welcome to human nature

Most sins have their roots in sensible taboos. If you drop the religious trappings it's basically just "Don't hoard all of the food you fucking shithead". When a small village which has extremely limited resource producing capabilities has one member who eats way more food than every other member, but doesn't do enough work to earn all of that food, you've got a serious problem on your hands. At the time when that sin was first introduced hoarding and gorging yourself on food would in all likelihood mean that someone else would be starving to death simply so that you could enjoy a tasty meal.

>everything is bait

take a break from this website