djtguide.neocities.org/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.pixiv.net/a/はっきりわかんだね
desuarchive.org/a/thread/166398334/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glad they got rid of these nasty little creatures ゝゞ
Look at this filth: たゞ

Is reading the solution to everything you don't understand?

日常系が好きなんだ
たゞ=ただ
it's called 踊り字, that is a kind of 繰り返し符号(々、ヽ、ゝ). which means repetition of the previous character

You don't get it, do you?

Yes
i already got her heart
Compensation except it is not necessary for me

/djt/
Sometimes I can't remember an Anki word but as soon as I hear the audio I know right away, I've removed English from the cards and I Jisho if I really need it.
Am I making it?

>waiting for Tokyo 2020 so I can watch it on a jap stream and shitpost in Japanese

それまで日本語を出来いないたら
自殺するべきだ

Is それまで a good way to say, "by that time?"

明子ちゃん、ご意見をくれませんか?頼むよ!

>but
You're not making it.

>出来いないたら

Can I not use ない+たら? I literally guessed.

卍か

WotDs of the Day:

鼓舞
遣られる
原付
どんだけ
躊躇
一か八か
何人たりとも
背に腹は替えられない
濡れ衣を着せる
矜恃
贖罪

Tomorrow's backlog:

疼く
落書き
爪弾き
目一杯
慟哭
露に
五臓六腑
放く
窄む

扁たい
扁平
樹脂
頬張る

you just reminded me to never read moe mango

Why?

dic.pixiv.net/a/はっきりわかんだね

WAKANDA:
Slang Japanese used by a TANNED individual to express understanding, awareness.

In other word, Wakanda is lit. Mere coincidence? I think not.

I guess the standard asnwer would be "autism", but I'm not sure how to express this appropriately.... it just has this embarrassment and shame of trying to crawl back into the womb,
it panders to the longing for an easy life without any hardships, complications and responsibilities in such a blatant way it becomes insulting to the mind

it's just escapism in its most densely concentrated form to watch these moeblobs, which barely represent any real human character, do nothing but being cute....
you just don't "grow" in any way whatsoever reading this shit, or quite the contrary, apparently that's the appeal, which I personally find to be stupid and somewhat disgusting even

>ゝ
˙ ͜ゝ˙

:^)

Dudes, I'm trying to find this mango, but my sources have dried:
父がロリなもので

2 volumes, finished series. Any help?
Sounds like good fun with little compromise.

I wouldn't say it disgusts me, but I agree with the gist of what you said. Even if I can enjoy cute, it's like pouring sugar or honey in your mouth, it's not good by itself.

>you just don "grow" in any way whatsoever
Weak argument, most music teaches you nothing, yet everyone listens to it without necessarily practicing escapism.

In a way, you need those really fat people in order to sustain the fast food empire, so you can eat some fires and burgers when you feel like. There's nothing shameful about eating a shitty greasy burger, unless you feel fat yourself.

How fucking autistic and pretentious can you be, are you even human.

usually I don't like the word escapism, because to some degree it applies to any form of entertainment, that's basically its function even
but i think it fits for stuff like moe manga, because their content doesn't provide any source for personal self-reflection

I'd say if weebs are famous for one thing then it's the lack of self-awareness

I left out the "pedo" aspect, but that's not what bothers me.
anyway, the little girls characters are sexually non-threatening, so it's basically the same thing like this childish longing for security again

hitting a nerve huh

they threaten me

マー君は、「まさし」・「まさひろ」など、「ま」で始まるの名前の男の子に対する愛称です。
例えば、現在は、MLBのニューヨーク・ヤンキースに所属している田中 将大(たなか まさひろ)投手の日本でのnicknameは「マー君」です。

How i can translate this phrase?
ここで会ったが百年目

直訳するとIt's been 100 years since I met you lastというようなことですが、この百年は長い間宿敵としてとして探してきたということで、その意味は「ここで出会ったのが、お前の運の尽きだと思え」という意味です。
Weblio辞書は、
You're not going to get away now I've caught you here
としています。
上手くないですが、自分の訳としては
The time when you should die has come at last.

*長い間宿敵として探してきた

>pick up a Japanese textbook
>every chapter is jacking off how unique and 和 Japan is

lol shortly after I read your post I came across this line in my reading
>「だが、復讐するは我にある。この醜く呪われた生き物、バケネズミという種そのものを、神の国、日本列島から根絶やしにすることを約束しよう……」
if japan likes one thing it's japan

Can Japanese convert 兆 and 憶 fast?

I was happy that I got the general meaning out of it.

× 憶
○ 億

Yes

3兆3000億円
3,300,000,000,000円
3 trillion 300 billion yen

Nice job repeating your argument and ignoring my point, apparently you prefer escaping to escapism.

Attached: 1499238190471.jpg (200x200, 11K)

well, comparing listening music to reading in terms of escapism doesn't make too much sense imo
but if you want to go there, unline music, manga has to contain some content, but this content is simplified to such a degree and constructed in such a way that it usually only conveys a pretty limited range of emotions, so basically it's the closest to a song that a reading experience can get I guess

I won't get into that fast food argument

Is there an Anki Deck for taking the JLPT levels?

>manga has to contain some content
It hasn't, not by definition. Same thing as saying music should contain lyrics or, further, should contain good lyrics with good moral lessons.

I do appreciate story-driven content, and Hidamari Sketch bored the shit out of me in anime form (the manga is better), but the genre is not at fault. There are genuinely fun CGDCTs and SoLs (probably what you mean with "moe mango"), and there are shit story-driven shows. Just like there are shit music with good lyrics, shit music with bad lyrics and great instrumental music. Fulfilling well the piece's proposal is more important than trying to fulfill a universal standard.

Before the SoL era we had the shounen era, and it was just as shallow. There was a plot, a villain of the week, but no growth. And it wasn't escapism, as I'm sure little children are still unjaded enough that they can socialize after an episode of a shitty shounen.

In short, I agree to some extent with your "this junk is done in order to be mass-consumed by a mindless target audience", but I disagree with your blanket dismissal of the genre as inherently bad.
Lots of these are authored by women, by the way, and they (obviously) started way before their titles were big hits, and before this was a trend. So it's not only a weebloser kind of product, although their presence certainly shapes the market decisions.

Attached: 1515434196140.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Please help me continue my fun reading moon runes DJT
I am having trouble making sense of the red section here. Is he saying that every time it (the stuff above) happens, he's been blaming it on his surroundings for a long time? ever since he was born, etc etc?

Attached: p2help.jpg (917x1237, 120K)

>Before the SoL era we had the shounen era, and it was just as shallow. There was a plot, a villain of the week, but no growth. And it wasn't escapism, as I'm sure little children are still unjaded enough that they can socialize after an episode of a shitty shounen.
I don't think escapism really applies to children in the same way that it does to adults, unless they start ditching friends in order to watch their cartoons
well, I shouldn't have brought up this term in the first place, because it all comes down to the question whether you start neglecting your social life/responsibilities for the thing you enjoy or not

I basically agree that not all SoL is shit, I was mostly clarifying why I don't like moe stuff

anyway, I'm not sure if speech bubbles are included in the definition of a manga, but I'm assuming so, because otherwise it would literally just be a picture book
some possible exceptions aside almost all manga follow some plot (that is way longer than a song), so a completely different set of standards (character building, setting etc.) starts applying here, which is why I don't like comparing the two
and I don't how much music you would have to listen that it qualifies as escapism

Today I read three (3) pages of a light novel for teenagers and I had to add 13 new words to my deck.

Attached: 1516395178822.jpg (1277x1684, 302K)

13 words doesn't sound too bad 2bh

>Whatever event that may happen, he's (come to) always put the blame on others
It's a general statement, the くる marks inception here (at some point in time caused him to always start blaming others).
This is just my understanding anyways.

Anyone?

Attached: 1505534358622.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

There are kindle versions of volumes 1 and 2 on amazon.jp, for 540円 each.

AB only has it translated and Snow doesn't have it at all. Sorry lad.

Snow?

desertsnow.ch

Never heard of it before but reading about it in a thread in the archives makes it seem pretty cancerous, like every other piracy scene that doesn't grasp that the most effectively means of sharing content is via public trackers and free direct download sites. Ego ultimately fucks those sites up and makes them targets for authorities. It's like they have no self awareness.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/166398334/

>desertsnow registartion is open, too bad it doesn't have half the amount of raws posted daily ugcity had
That's the exact post I learned about it from. I figured I should sign up now that I had already started learning Japanese just in case it ever got good.

Thanks.
I don't buy ones and zeros, might as well read it in English if I never find it, but then it's going to the back of the backlog.