What's it like to cuddle with your gf in your country?

What's it like to cuddle with your gf in your country?

i wish i knew

What gf?

i wish i knew

I wish I knew too, that's why I made the thread

with my first /and last)gf we had this wierd thing where she would want to cuddle almost everytime we saw each other at high school, thats before we became a couple
fast forward 6 years and im a socially retarded guy extremelly ashamed of himself that never sees anyone and is always alone in his room

i wish i knew

It's all cute and fun in theory but mark my words as soon as you start "cuddling" your leg or other part of your body will start itching, you will want to fart, sneeze, burp list of nasty things you do alone goes on and on

This, just knowing there’s someone else in my bed other than me makes me uncomfortable

My cat sneaking in laying next to my head with his asshile to my face made me uncomfortable.

there's always someone else in your bed

how is that possible? i thought the first one is the hardest and then you gain confidence and just being yourself and swim in pussy

that's a very odd way of thinking. someone humanity learned to deal with that.

feels terrible. i hate her so much.

>the first one is the hardest
not if she approaches you
but i was too retarded to be a good boyfriend and she left me and i wanted to die for some time

idk never had one

The best thing about being White and having a cute Asian gf is that their skin is very soft and they smell really nice when you cuddle them

I love cuddling my bf

So good. The little sigh when she burrows her head next into your shoulder/neck. When she puts her hand on your chest and puts her legs around yours a little bit. When she falls alseep and softly breathes and then you blissfully drift off.

Then in the morning she wakes up before you and gives you a little scratch on the back and kiss on the forehead while you lay in a limbo sleep daze and happily fall back asleep.

imagine how many times you both fart during one night

get help

yea except you're a pathetic weeb virgin that failed even with asian women