Australians

Australians...

How will you vote in the upcoming plebiscite on same sex marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2015/06/21/the-next-media-cycle-to-expect-after-trans/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,948045,00.html
theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/SocrdsHowAmerGay.htm
amazon.com/Homosexuality-American-Psychiatry-Politics-Diagnosis/dp/0691028370
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology#Mental_health_issues
rt.com/news/356848-study-sexual-orientation-fixed/
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have to vote?

Ask yourself what these poofters are gonna do for ya mate

Vote no for libtard tears.

no

they're trying to stop the plebiscite and just push through legislation because they're afraid the majority will vote no. 'they' being the progressive elements in politics.

I'll vote yes, the member of my family I'm closest to outside of my parents is my lesbian aunt, gay people are fine with me.

Only gay culture thing I don't agree with is the parades, but I wouldn't like it if straight people behaved like that in the streets in front of children either.

what plebisite

On my way home from work today i was listening to ABC news radio some gay rights adovcate said "allowing this to go to a popular vote will hurt same gender attracted and sexualy diverse people" that statement alone moved me from the not voting camp to Im telling my lefty friends how i voted.

I ment to capitalise HURT in that quote I mean these people are serious

you should vote yes to piss off the mudslimes in your country

Couldn't care less about homosexuality, so I'm voting yes.

Obviously no because I'm not a good goy.

Anyone who votes yes should be gassed

>How will you vote in the upcoming plebiscite on same sex marriage?
I'm not, the plebiscite is waste of time and money that Turnbull has to put himself through to keep the Christian right from his throat. He's in a hard place since the result will likely be Yes so he'll get flogged for wasting a few hundred million dollars and denying the "right" to marriage to degenerate useful idiots.

Look forward to the media digging up shit loads of stories about gays being denied access to their hospitalised bumbuddies and other sob stories about paperwork snafus.

I'm voting yes for a few reasons.
1. I dont have a problem with gay people unlike transfags. Most gays I know are ok and don't act like total faggots.
2. It weakens the mudslimes grasp on australian culture
3. Maybe if it's legalized the faggots will finally shut up about it.
4. Best friend is gay and he's cool and redpilled as heck. i'd do it for him

Yes. It will be compulsory.
This is Australia, if it's not banned its compulsory.

Voting yes

Vote

NO

Marriage is a joke anyway why the fuck not? Maybe the gaymo's will be placated enough to shut the fuck up about it and stop revelling in feeling victimised like a bunch of absolute pussies.

pls no the slippery slope is real m8 what else can I say.

Most Australians know that trans is wrong as opposed to indifference to gays.

m8 no if you give these cunts an inch they take a mile, they'll just come up with something else to sook about until we give them want they want again.

appeasement doesn't work, when will cunts learn this?

>3. Maybe if it's legalized the faggots will finally shut up about it.
The average gay will shut up until the LGBT lobby finds their next hobby horse.

For now. Give a mouse a cookie, and he'll want made up pronouns forced down our throats.

What

WHY..?

If you're indifferent to it, vote no as you obviously don't care enough for something to change, so keep it the same.

>austrian elections even important

NICE MEDAL COUNT FAGGOS

>upcoming plebiscite
It might not happen. The lefties say it will literally kill fags dead just by existing. The Greens announced today they will not vote for a plebiscite to happen. Labor has yet to make up their minds.

If it happens I will vote NO to fag marriage.

Even though I am a homo myself I recognise the value of strong social norms and institutions. The majority shouldn't have to unravel all its social norms and institutions just to cater to a degenerate minority.

Well i would like to see my gay friends be able to enjoy the same marriage rights as the rest of us. They hate transfags as much as anyone else and are sick of the LGBT shit as much as we are. I'd do it for them. and it would shut up the LGBT group with only the T part left which most australians hate anyway. legalising would hugely weaken them

Labor, NXT and Greens are all likely to block it

That was meant to be posted at (OP)

My reason is, I hate gay people, especially LGBT, they act like a bunch of stuck up cunts with the "muh oppression" / "check ya privilege shitlord" kind of shit..

They can all get fucked

will churches be forced to marry gays? kek

No, faggots don't need anymore encouragement.

>socialmatter.net/2015/06/21/the-next-media-cycle-to-expect-after-trans/

> I agree that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it is a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. . . Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist.

>Masha Gessen

That and LGBT is mental illness.

>content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,948045,00.html

>theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/22SxSo/PnSx/HSx/SocrdsHowAmerGay.htm

>amazon.com/Homosexuality-American-Psychiatry-Politics-Diagnosis/dp/0691028370

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology#Mental_health_issues

>rt.com/news/356848-study-sexual-orientation-fixed/

As far as i know they wont. it's purely going to be legal documents sort of shit

The only gay I can accept is some kind of self-hating anti-degeneracy fascist.

The rest are just pawns of Globalist commie kikes

Lol what the fuck, that picture can't be real or are fags really that stupid?

>As far as i know they wont
They won't at first. But in time it will happen. The war on normal people and traditional life will never cease.

No

nothing against gays, think theyre fine and shit but i go to sydney uni so seeing the tears will make me erect after seeing so many rallys and posters for the shit

nah m8 the cunt got stabbed

That RT link is about transgenders, not homosexuals

This is a tough one.

One the one hand, I don't give a fuck if 2 men want to marry. There are a million other important issues for me that will end up actually affecting my life. Gay marriage is literally a non-issue in my mind, continuously pushed by the lefty media in order to divert attention away from more important issues. For that reason, I would vote yes just so the SJWs would shut the fuck up about it.

On the other hand, it may not end at gay marriage. It may end up being a flood gate for all sorts of retarded legislation to be pushed through.

In the end, we are close to seeing the end of the era of lefty soial justice. The possible oncoming third world war and western swing back to the right may make the issue dissapear. I might vote no for that reason, and if the issue still exists after all these faggots have survived and been turned into men fighting against the chinks and indonesians, I'll give it greater consideration.

Marriage is literally between a man and a woman. Faggots want to change the literal definition and meaning of the word, destroying the Christian values and definition behind it. So they can fuck right off.

Would that they all were like you, but too many people want to be oppressed.

I'm not a poof nor do I want to be a poof enabler.

>Maybe if it's legalized the faggots will finally shut up about it.
Dude.

I will vote against Anal Marriage. But my estimate of the current Zeitgeist predicts a majority vote in favour of Anal Marriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

Kill yourself, sodomite!

I'm voting yes.

Marriage died with no fault divorce. We need to repeal no fault divorce. Hating gays is bluepilled good goy tier behaviour. Bigger issues to worry about.

I'll vote yes.
Why should I care if same sex couples marry? It doesn't impact on my life

If anyone wants to come to an intelligent understanding of the degenerate and destructive reality of faggotry in our society, you should read this thread on MPC. It is an absolute gold mine of poz and funny as fuck:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

is there really a difference?
a sodomite is a sodomite by any other name

Per capita we have double digits ratio on you fag.

Success breeds jealousy.

Australia has civil unions meaning there's no legal reason to have gay marriage other than
>muh feelins

If feelings>values then vote yes otherwise don't

What's your opinion on lesbian same-sex marriage? Since that is not Anal Marriage

I wanna vote yes for this mainly but then i saw an article on the abc about poly relationships. I have no doubt in my mind that this is where we will go next after voting yes, there is no end in sight.

We need government to leave marriage altogether, do civil unions and thats it, leave marriage between the two people and their church/temple/mosque/synagogue/whateverthefuck. That way we can have complaints about the local temple telling jane and jane their not going to get their rabbi to bless their shit and it ends there

Voting no

nah legal student here and there's a great deal of shit that civil unions dont give and marriages do. That and they arent valid in other countries or states where they arent recognised

There is a difference, transgenders and gay people should have never been put together as the same community.

One is a mental illness and one is a sexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
AHAHAHHA homophobia is jewish right?
MUH PILLS

NO

Vote no, Aussies, this is for your future

rights such as what?
Also why does it matter if it'd recognised overseas just get married over there if it matters so much

If it'll happen, NO. Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman, and in order to preserve traditional family structure, we must preserve marriage.

>Cunts in this thread saying yes or torn
It's like you cunts don't want to save western civilization, fucking Neo Liberal cucks. And this is coming from a faggot.

government should get out of marriage

take out the act, people can get married by their religious institutions or friends/family. Purely it will be a social status.

Actually they need to take out de-facto relationships. The ultimate red pill is that marriage by state is a sham

If you want government benefits, they can look at each "household" and who earns what and what assets or children like they always do anyway.

Most australians dont care about gay marriage, but they definitely do care about degeneracy like poly. do you really think your average aussie would let something like that happen no matter what the media said?

I think it's more the idea of marrying your partner that is appealing to same-sex couples.

That is a big leap from same-sex marriage. Let the degenerates do what they want if it doesn't interfere with the rest of us

I know where you're coming from. I go to UWA. The campus pro-faggotry propaganda is giving me AIDS.

won't there be a million celebrations/parades if they vote yes?

no

Yes. Homophobia is a Jewish concept, enshrined in the Jewish Old Testament. White cultures like the Athenians were not homophobic.

Australia needs a constitutional amendment to force all state upper houses to give at least half the seats to rural and regional areas. Gay marriage is irrelevant.

No

I know that they'll force private churches to force them to marry

So, no

Private business rights Trump gay marriage

cunt. Vote no or we'll be like America in no time. Putting our foot down to this is a step in putting out foot down to other shit from the US.
Plus, if we're seen as a 'homophobic' country then right wingers will move to AUS instead of so many chinese.

Absolutely correct. There's a reason for why transgender suicide rates are ridiculously high; they're mentally ill.

Not that I know how to treat it, or even where to begin. But lumping them into the same group is beyond stupid

No way!...the same shit happened with the Republican vote...Liberals are very outspoken but most Aussies are very conservative and they will be for years to come ...I'm pro BTW.

Well it's just another color on the rainbow. At least trans is still on the books as a mental illness.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Also called Gender Identity Disorder. Fun fact it's treatable without surgery. Also the case that popularized reassignment surgery was malpractice of the highest order.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Mainly shit when it comes to the financial side of things as well as family rights such as visiting partners in hospital and other institutions. It's not too much but it's definitly there

>I want to mutilate myself and dress like a woman
>I want to breed med resistant strains of GRIDS and rape your children
its all bad

>Actually they need to take out de-facto relationships. The ultimate red pill is that marriage by state is a sham

This is very true. Gillard's "reforms" forced people to submit to the state's property division processes after living in a de facto relationship for a year, which is utterly fucked, but a feminist's wet dream.

>Further decaying the nuclear family and promoting degeneracy and declining birthrates because of a likeable aunt
Scum

A romantic relationship based on inserting vegetables and plastic objects up your orifices is dis-fucking-ordered. You can't have a rational discussion about this topic because people base their moral beliefs on feels and peer pressure as opposed to principle.

As long as those faggots dont shove their cocks up my ass I dont care what the fuck they want to do. Put a ring on their dick and let them fuck each other nothing wrong with it.

BUT I FUCKING SWEAR IF THEY KEEP PUTTING CONDOMS OVER WAR MONUMENTS FOR MUH PROGRESSIVENESS, I AM GOING TO PRAY THAT OMAR MARTEEN IS GOING TO BE REVIVED IN AUSTRALIA AND SHOOT AT LEAST 500 OF THOSE FAGS DEAD.

Both are mental illnesses. We just politely ignore that now.

Then ask for administrative changes rather than changing the tradition and culture marriage faggot

Gay suicide rates are also high, albeit not as high as transsexuals

Vote no !
Gaybies can fuck off.

I don't give a fuck. The entitlements of marriage are merely an incentive because making babies is in the public interest. If a couple get married and spay themselves by choice and have no children they are degenerates who are abusing the system.

>big leap from gay marriage
>aussies do care about shit like poly

You forget that drag queens were a joke 10yrs ago and they now have daily articles about them on the taxpayer funded ABC news page. I think you guys really underestimate the power in which something can be pushed. Hell trans i didnt even know of until 2-3yrs ago as something serious but now its made the same progress gays did over decades. Do not think that it wont be pushed without fervor.

The only solution in this shitty game is to simply lay down your cards and not play. Leave marriage altogether. The only role a govt should have is in knowing who the legal parents of a kid are and thats about it.

The chance of a plebiscite happening is close to nil.

Labor, Greens and NXT are all going to block it

Do you pay any attention at all to trends in other countries? They don't shut up, and they will never shut up. Any weakness is further promoting degeneracy to our eventual destruction.

I bet you'd be one of the faggots against the Apartheid but draw the line at White genocide. Here's a tip mate, you're voting for the same thing

How does same-sex marriage work against preserving traditional family structures? Straight couples will continue to marry just as they do now.

We literally have TV shows that showcase the most ridiculous weddings as a source of entertainment. There is nothing holy left in marriage.

Explain how voting to allow same-sex marriage will destroy western civilization.
I'm not even gay myself, just don't see the point in voting NO on an issue that doesn't impact on my life

The same as every election, leave the ballot blank.

this uni is so left it hurts, i get asked daily to fight for gay marriage rights on my way to my class that isnt some bullshit that gives me infinite free time to do protests on campus, seeing the butthurt makes me want to vote no so badly

If it makes no difference why vote yes rather than donkey vote?

>IF THEY KEEP PUTTING CONDOMS OVER WAR MONUMENTS
Dont tell me this is real please

The Ancient Greek and Roman societies aren't around anymore are they?
The old testament is based, fuck off cunt praise jesus

Male suicide rates are already astronomically high compared to females, so that's not surprising

Changing that shit would be very difficult administration wise. All sorts of shit would have to be involved like banks. It's far easier to change the legal definition of marriage slightly than to change mountains and mountains of legal stuff and laws

Thanks! Gay guy here. I think anti-discrimination laws are important too but marriage is a step.

If I'm forced to vote in a plebiscite I'm voting fucking yes just to spite you faggots for forcing me to vote.

There's nothing based about the Jewish holy book.

Athens is where much of Western culture came from. It's part of what separates us from animals like nonwhites.

>The chance of a plebiscite happening is close to nil.
What will happen then. will libs allow a conscience vote for their members?

Or will nothing happen for the next three years?