Rejected a girl

>rejected a girl
>she is spreading the rumor that I'm gay

Should I resist her blackmail, she almost la creatura tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MgxF_tCmzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell people that she was DESPERATE for you but you wouldnt want to hang out with that orc

women get really offended when they get rejected, they are evil selfish creatures that think they are above all men and always have the final say

You should kidnapp her Brazil style.
Nobody will never hear of her.

sopa

Girls will understand the code and not think less of you (unless you're really not in a tier above her).
They might pretend like they put stock in the rumours but don't be fazed.

>Latin females

This. Cut the bitch's head off and make sopa da cabeça.

de cachorro?

will try

she can kick my ass, she is a "strong" female

Just roll with it.
You can be the gay friend the girls go shopping with and model their new clothes in front of for awhile and then have an emotional "you make me feel confused" talk with one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MgxF_tCmzk

Why AREN'T you gay?

being more clear, she is like this, she can rape me

How I find a Polish qt?

there are MANY cases of false rape accusations when women get dumped and get mad at their boyfriends
does it only happen here?

On Interpals, then preferably migrating here. Remember to fall deeply in love then caring about them. You can be ugly or underskilled, but it's still possible to get a gf, you must do your best.

Is she at least cute? You can get snu snu.

1) go to yurop (hidden in the plane)
2) Find a Polish girl (a good one, not THESE ones, you sea what I mean?)
3) ???
4) PROFIT

I don't think you have anything to worry about over the rumor

Standard roastie mondus operandi

You hear about those anywhere, but normally these are mega rare, the only place where I heard this is a norm is fucking Spain.

Why are your people so idiotic to display both aggressive feminism AND aggressive macho culture? We don't have either of those

don't do anything about it (unless asked)
if she really is an orc then other girls will soon understand what really happened

also this

not really my type, she is very masculine, but I'm considering kissing her at a party to be leaved alone.

Don't you literally kill people for being gay in Brazil?

He gets it

i think people just have a lot of pride and think very highly of themselves. they grow an ego and theres no one telling them to stop sometimes so their ego becomes a monster

there was a brazilian who found a polish qt on interpals and moved to poland but last i heard he wasn't so happy

Why he wasn't happy?

bored of his girlfriend maybe, he had thoughts of cheating on her, not sure if he did though. I think the roots of the problem were the inability to properly communicate with each other. Which can be an issue due to having to converse in a second language together. They probably couldn't express their feelings properly and grew frustrated.

>rumor that i'm gay

Are we in fucking 1992? No one cares if you're gay, life goes on.

>cheating on her
If she didn't did anything to him, I hope he gets beaten by a polish neo-nazi.

yeah, most of us told him not be a little bitch and talk to his gf to figure out the problems. Not sure if he took the advice, no idea what happened in the end.