youtube.com/watch?v=hr1CPJ_PNis
youtube.com/watch?v=fP5OJOnvJvQ
es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/DINT_Doblajes_Internacionales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate#Etymology
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EA13bD6pI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VpjO5bShcfA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The flipper adventures of Joan, the human sardine?

LE HUMANOIDE SARDINA

Cacahuate is the real name, anyone who call them different is a subhuman

I don't know why Spaniards are like that, they don't even speak like in their dubs

EL SARDKINO DEL AGUA

L-la forme de l'eau

>mfw fronce is never included in Latin cuntries

i.e. everybody else but us and Hondurans and CHI's

Their dubs, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=hr1CPJ_PNis

castellano español
Subir para arriba
Bajar para abajo
>tío

W-what do you mean? S-some CHIs call them cacahuates. :v

Actually no, cacahuate is the original name for chocolate, it was changed because Spaniards taking it to Europe realized at some point that the price for their precious exotic commodity might be affected by associating it with caca.

Fun fact, what we call cacahuates today originated in Argentina.

Castellano yucateco
>lo busco y no lo busco
>ya te tengo dicho
>welaputa
>uay
>mare
>xó tu boca
>pasa el negociante
>hija

The flippant adventures of Joaquin. The sardine humanoid
Mani is the way we call it here

El español yucateco es una mierda.

Do other Hispanic countries besides Mexico and Spain dub movies though? I don't get why they always appear in those memes.

argentina and venezuela do
almost all netflix shows are dubbed there because it's cheaper

Chile and Venezuela. Argentian dub sounds like shit.

Source? I read that chocolatl comes from xicolatl

>Argentina
Wow, they dubbed this and Star vs las fuerzas del mal, surprising how good they did it
youtube.com/watch?v=fP5OJOnvJvQ

I know we occasionally dub series from Discovery Channel / Natgeo andsome other random channels but we have dubbed very few movies afaik

¿Pero que coño?

>Poneos a salvo

"Maní".

es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/DINT_Doblajes_Internacionales

>flippant
A pun, nice.

Why would you want to be associated with sp*Niards and their mutt ex-colonies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate#Etymology

exactly, only Mexicans, Hondurans and Spanish speakers in the US call them "cacahuates" the rest of the Spanish-speaking world call them "maní" or "cacahuetes" (which comes from "cacahuate" but the Sup Forums vowel was changed to /e/ because of acoustic equivalence)

You still have Quebec

>emparedados
>agujetas
>mantecado
>rayos
>diantres
>gafas
>chispas
>recorcholis

Do mexicans really use these?

no, except agujetas

>emparedados
No
>agujetas

>mantecado
No
>rayos

>diantres
Usualmente no
>gafas
Usualmente no
>chispas

>recorcholis
Prácticamente no

>chispas
>Sí
Where?

Emparedados and mantecados aren't used at all. Everything else other than agujetas is dork's talk. Though I'm curious what else could you call agujetas.

A G U A C A T E

v s

P A L T A

I can't believe south americans actually call aguacate (avocado) ''palta''

Chispas de chocolate
Chispas (de fuego o de soldadura)

>Agujetas

>Cordones
Agujetas es más usado

Tomar vs Coger. whats the difference?

>Aquí se le dice cordones.
¿Donde? en cualquier lugar se le dice agujetas
se refiere a chispas pero la espreción, todas esas palabras son las que son usadas en los doblajes

Emparedado is archaic, it's the correct name for a sandwich, I think mantecado is something similar as neither nieve or helado are proper terms or even used consistently (they mean different things in different regions)

Oh, I thought he meant "chispas" like rayos, diantres and recorcholis.

expresión*
no bully pls

Quebec is a frozen and forgotten shithole as far as most Americans are concerned.

Me referia a chispas como expresion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EA13bD6pI8Y

kek

Si se usaban lo que pasa es que ya valieron, es como decir sale vale

that was the worst goddamn movie I ever saw

everyone is so incredibly paranoid about "subversion" and marxist propaganda, and FINALLY there's a LEGITIMATE, REAL PIECE OF ACTUAL FUCKING NEOMARXIST PROPAGANDA, AND ITS REALLY FUCKING BLATANT, AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT THIS TIME

I just don't understand it

Tomar in Mexican Spanish means "to take" or "to drink"
Coger means "to fuck" but Spain uses it as "to take" or "to pick up"

Synonyms, but Coger also means to fuck.

sheeeiiiittt google has them both meaning "to take"

Solía usarse en los 70's y 80's pero hoy esa expresión suena muy anticuada y ''boba''

>chispas
>rayos
>recorcholis
>diantres
>cáspita

Estas expresiones son de lelo pendejo. Nadie las usa en la vida real.

That's what is so magical and 'wrong' about our spanish. So vulgar yet so colorful

Just to make it clear, chispas was the polite way of saying chingado, kinda like Christians in the US who say fudge instead of fuck

>>emparedados
very rarely, "sándwich" is way more common nowadays
>>agujetas
yes, "agujetas" and "cintas" are the only terms used here, we never call them "cordones" or whatever
>>gafas
"lentes" is the term used, sometimes "anteojos"
>>mantecado
not used here
>>rayos
>>diantres
>>chispas
>>recorcholis
nobody uses any of those words since the 80's you would sound like a nerdy stupid faggot that is obviously "joking"

La gente vieja les llama "cadetes" a las agujetas

Eso pensaba, el español de los dibujos es como un tipo aparte que nadie usa

>Coger

In Spain means grab something..
In Latin America means fuck/sex.

>Tomar

In Spain: drink. (uncommon btw)
In Latin América means drink or grab something (context).

In Argentina we say "agarrar" (grab something) and "tomar" just means drink something.

>nieve or helado
Siempre me ha dado curiosidad esto. Aquí en Chiapas les llamamos nieve (aunque también usan el otro) a estos, y he escuchado lo mismo de alguien de Monterrey. ¿Cómo les dicen en sus estados?

Aquí en el centro yo he escuchado ambas

honest question: why do spanish trains don't have a penis?

there are trains with penises?

Veracruz.
Helado.

Nieve me suena mas al helado que te sirven en los vasitos de unicel. Cuando voy al McDonalds, pido un helado con cono.

This is a nieve.

"coger" means "to perform the sexual act (vulgar)" in pretty much all of Latin America except in Colombia I think or Chile I don't know, but they (and also Spain) are aware that it also means to fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpjO5bShcfA

Spain: Pito means whistle/hooter/horn
Mexico: Pito literally means dick

For us, in the spanish dub the train says: ''I don't have a dick''

The curious thing is that mexican spanish used to consider pito also as horn or whistle but that was a loooooong time ago. Pito is commonly used as a immature way to say penis

>>mfw fronce is never included in Latin cuntries
be proud

La distinción que se hace, según tengo entendido, es si es de leche o de agua, de fresa puede ser de los dos tipos por ejemplo, en algunos lugares nieve es una y helado el otro y viceversa en distintos lugares. Un raspado técnicamente tendría que ser un sorbete o limitarse a los que se hacen con un raspador. Hay palabras correctas para todo pero usamos tantos anglicismos y marcas que los términos correctos se vuelven obsoletos.

La miel de maple tendría que ser jarabe de arce en correcto español por ejemplo, miel solo es la de la abejas y maple no existe en nuestro idioma, si lo dices correctamente sin embargo nadie te va a bajar de mamón por lo que el termino correcto es obsoleto.

>gaseosa
>tentempié
>zumo
>judías
>habichuelas
>ordenador
>petacas
>merienda

Refresco, gaseosa o soda?

chesco

Yo cuando escuchaba helado de niño era lo de esa foto lo que imaginaba, o también las paletas.

Is that true? My mom says "pito" instead of "claxon."

Bebida carbonatada.

> In Latin America means fuck/sex.
False. Coger here means to grab something while recoger means to pick up something, same thing in Puerto Rico and Cuba. No one uses it in relation to sex. We also say tomar when we talk about drinking something

refresco, todas las demás son horribles

It's not as used as it used to be, but still everyone will understand what you mean

la wea carbonatada y azucarada

¿Cola o pegamento?

Resistol

La luz extinguida...

Here it'd be:
>emparedados
no
>agujetas
no
>mantecado
no
>rayos
no
>diantres
no
>gafas
yes, very few people uses the word lentes unless they're referring to contact lenses
>chispas
not as an expression, but it's used to refer to a spark
>recorcholis
no

> coger
to grab, to catch something
> Tomar
to drink, to take

helado

gaseosa

¿Sabe ud. cómo se pega el SIDA?
Pos con Kola Loka

Lmao

En México y otros países de centroamérica se dice "nieve" tradicionalmente, pero "helado" ha entrado en el vocabulario de estos países también, cualquier "distinción" que se hace entre estos dos términos es un invento que solo existe en la mente de algunos mexicanos debido a la reciente llegada de "helado" al léxico mexicano.

pega-stick or colbon (both are brand names). Pegante would be the most common term though

fíjate como por ejemplo, la expresión "¿y tu nieve de qué sabor?" (que solo se usa en México) siempre es "¿y tu nieve de qué sabor?" y nunca *"¿y tu helado de qué sabor?"

El azote del virrey...

Cualquier forma de uso extendido gana validez

Puedo confirmar. Viví en Guadalajara hasta los seis años, nos mudamos a Gringolandia en 2001. Cuando estaba chiquito, le decíamos nieve, nunca le e llamado helado.

el criollo degradado

que ónda con tus tecnicismos
>¿y tu nieve de qué sabor?
esa expreción va "y tu nieve de que la quieres"

por eso, pero ahora no hay una diferencia establecida entre "helado" y "nieve"

>y tu nieve de que la quieres
también pe

That is a joke right?

The flippant adventures of Joaquin the human sardine?

Nieve, en sentido estricto, es una forma de precipitación, la RAE de hecho no incluye su uso para referirse al alimento, lo que si hace con helado. Me hace suponer, si helado es de hecho una forma nueva en México, que mantecado sería la original.

acá la nieve es helado de agua y helado es helado de crema.

Aquí en el norte es parecido pero en la ciudad de México creo que es alrevés.