This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
nytimes.com/1997/03/05/garden/big-mac-s-price-cut-won-t-cut-the-fat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck eats at mcdonalds in the first place

I started eating at McDonald's after watching this.

Yeah, I bet the filthy spics that have never taken a shower make more hygienic food.

>Letting a movie influence your life decisions.

That was a sensationalist hit piece. McDonald's didn't force anyone to eat their greasy poison, people chose to. Morgan Spurlock is a fucking piece of shit and another leftist faggot that would see an end to all civil liberties

Wendy's is better desu
I literally go their and order a triple at least once a day.

You didn't watch the movie.

This movie made me want to eat McDonald's more

What was he trying to prove?

Wow, it turns out eating 4000 calories a day makes you fat
Really makes you think

Yes I did cock knocker that fag claimed he would have died which is pure bullshit. Also throwing up after eating one hamburger means he's either a pussy or its completely staged

user he's messing with you. Cool your horses.

I love McDonalds but if you eat it every day you're a fucking idiot.

Fuck sensationalist media. There are no bad foods, only bad diets.

McDonald's claimed that a child could eat their food for three meals every day and not gain weight.

>I only eat at the local kebab place four times a day how did I get fat
>REEE it's their fault

This

You can, calories in and calories out is not rocket science.

that other guy ate nothing but Twinkees and lost weight because he understood this simple concept

good job user. you're sure to go far.

Get them just a single cheese burger with one of the salads, apples and some water for a full day. Should be good enough

That's wasn't the point of the movie. You didn't watch it.

But that was why the movie was made. No one watched a sensationalist bullshit movie.

They didn't serve those things back when the movie was being made. One happy meal contained 24g of fat. Eating there three times a day would put a child 50% above the recommended consumption limit.

ok Sup Forums what was the point of the movie?

The point of the movie was that fast food is bad for you and fat Americans shouldn't eat so much of it. Fun fact Mcdonalds sues over the pink slim used in the movie and won.

>But that was why the movie was made.
No it wasn't. He stated within the first five minutes that fast food being bad for you is common knowledge. You didn't watch it. You're parroting stupid bullshit you read on Sup Forums.

>Eating there three times a day makes you fat
See

THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT WAS THAT MCDONALD'S WAS CHALLENGING THAT NOTION.

>The point of the movie was that fast food is bad for you and fat Americans shouldn't eat so much of it
Noooo waaay? Oh my god that changes everything.

I said I didn't watch it. What else does it say? That McDonald's is marketing that their food is healthy even though it's not. NOOO WAAAY DUDE OH MY GOSH. This changes everything.

Fuck off

Why are trying to deconstruct the message of a movie that you admit you didn't watch? Are you an idiot?

The movie was made to defend fat people who know they're eating unhealthy, but won't admit it. "No it's the bad McDonald's fault they said that eating salt, sugar and fat, with nothing else in it, is good"

How do you know that if you haven't seen it?

wow you get fat if you eat the largest possible mcdonalds meals for every meal of every day

what an amazing piece of science

Did you forget the part where it was proved that this guy cheated and ate much more than what he claimed to have eaten?
He's a fraud.
I was a skinny twig most of my adolescence until I started heavy lifting and eating McDonalds 3 times a day for 6 months. I earned 20 pounds and stayed at

How do you know any of this?

Also 'McLibel'.

McDonald's was correct though. With proper regulation you can eat 3 meals there a day and not gain weight.

There are bad foods, but that category only contains things like nightshade, hemlock, that sort of thing.

McDonald's has changed their ingredients and portions substantially since the documentary was released. It's impossible to accurately recreate his experiment.

Good arguments. Oh wait.

It's a sensationalist piece made for fame and money. 1) Everyone knows McDonald's is evil 2) There's a lot of fat people who want to blame someone else than themselves. This is both the elitist hipster and fat people democratic. That's a big democratic giving lots of views. Lots of views = lots of fame and money.

super high me > super size me

>eating McDonalds in 2017

There are so many other places to get a good burger, why would you do this to yourself?

The only good thing about McDonalds are the fries and mcchicken

For me it's the Chicken Legend

fat doesn't make you fat. I know, hard concept to understand, but if you burn more calories than you eat then you'll lose weight, doesn't matter if you eat 100g of fat.

So a kid on a mcdiet just needs to follow the regimen of a world class athlete and maybe they'll break even.

Obese and fat people have addiction problems (To food) and a lack of discipline. Discipline is hard to get for yourself, typically it's your parents that help you develop it over your childhood.

If your parents are fat fucks, you're very likely to be a fat fuck yourself.

I'm not saying fat people can't help it, it's more that they've probably been dealt a terrible hand and need help to help themselves. (First step is realizing you were raised wrong.)

Oh the irony...

>chugs down mulan szechuan sauce

>ctrl+f
>No one's posted Fathead yet
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

If you eat McDonalds because you "can't afford anything else" it's because you're a retard, not because you're poor.

same. Ray was fucking based.

For him, it wasn't the McChicken.

It opened your eyes that burger and fries are unhealthy? Wow I never would have guessed.

I've seen the movie and he is basically right. I guess it is interesting to see exactly how unhealthy it is and how there are retards that eat this shit everyday but otherwise it was pretty lackluster.

You people do realize McDonald's doesn't even offer the super-size option anymore, right? Also when Morgan made this movie a lot of the employees at the McDonald's he went to would ask "Would you like to super-size that?" because they were required to try and get customers to super-size their meal. Super-sizing meant more money and more food, which leads to more weight gain.

Also during the documentary the doctors monitoring Morgan told him to stop doing the documentary due to health issues, but he still finished it anyway. There are still people that eat McDonalds everyday though, and they're also making billions each year as well. I can tell you my local McDonalds near my house is ALWAYS packed when I ride past it, sometimes the drive-thru has a good 12-15 cars in it, especially during the lunch rush or in the morning for breakfast.

As opposed to the healthy hydrogenated garbage available at Wal-Mart that they'll never make a filim about?

The movie was about the questionable ethics of aggressively marketing fast food to children, and encouraging customers to order large portions. And at the time they were suppressing nutritional information.

t. Schlomo Shillstein

agent of Monsanto

Let's be real. This movie was about Jews slandering a goy business. See also: Concussion

But keep shilling faggots...

530 calories and 28 grams of fat in 1997
nytimes.com/1997/03/05/garden/big-mac-s-price-cut-won-t-cut-the-fat.html

563 calories and 33 grams today (google it)

I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. To me it was a showcase of how stupid people are that they fall for that crap. And how lazy parents are for feeding their kids McDonalds everyday instead of just fucking saying no. As far as the nutritional information sure, I'm glad you can look that up easily online nowadays and pretty much any restaurant will have it available at least in my experience.

>The classical JEW defense

Go back to Sup Forums

>people are too stupid not to super size and eat McDonald's everyday
>parents are too stupid not to limit their kids intake of junk food
>this is somehow McDonald's fault
do you realize how absolutely retarded you sound?

I kind of have a problem with a company consciously allowing people to literally kill themselves with their products as long as they're making a profit. I know it's a business and yadda-yadda, but there's a cold lack of empathy here.

>people eat McDonald's for 40 years
>mostly thin
>people (especially poor people) start becoming obese in unheard of numbers
>Hollywood makes a movie, clearly purely out of altruism, where under absurd circumstances McDonald's is somehow to blame

yeah, nobody question this

>Implying I was defending McDonalds

You seem to lack reading comprehension and context clues, so who is the retard again?

>Shill says blah blah
Holywood is 100% lies 100% of the time.

Smarten up anons....

Eat an Arsenic Big Mac, faggot

Lemme guess you hate alcohol and drugs too then? It's called a vice and everyone has one. Sure McDonald's tries to tempt you because it wants to make money but ultimately it falls on you whether you go there or not. It's your own fault if you get fat off McDonald's.

>eat way more than your body needs
>"WOW WTF THIS MADE ME SO FAT"

no fucking way

Exactly. Calorie is a calorie.This movie is LIES.

McDonald's isn't forcing them not to exercise and lead absolutely horrible unhealthy lifestyles outside of eating at their establishment.
People treat their bodies like absolute shit and die from it, sorry if I'm not overly sympathetic.
I'm defending McDonalds you literal fucking retard.

>being thin equals being healthy
Americans

>go from fat to skinny fat
>improvement

made me hate mcdicks even more
I loved it

Too bad that movie is complete fabrication. They've done studies trying to recreate his results with hundreds of people and no one had his symptons.

This shill faggot is a fucking straight up sheister

Correct. My 70 year old father eats at McDonald's every day and still has a 32 inch waist.

It's what and how much you eat at McDonald's, not McDonald's itself.

This movie is a bullshit hatchet job.

I said the same thing. And then they introduced the mcpick 2. Those crafty kikes will always be ahead in the game.

McDonald's puts up as many locations as possible in order to limit your options. If you're on a road trip, you're statistically far more likely to stop at a McDonald's than anywhere else. They redline poor neighborhoods and make themselves the only place that sells food within walking distance of apartments.
Yes, you don't HAVE to eat there, but they do everything they can to make it difficult.

>this thread
>AGAIN

No u

Well you're retarded for defending it.

>grown ups can't make informed choices

fuck off with your academia huckster bullshit shill

How about we start making exposes on your (((liquor))) stores and Wal-Marts?

Faggots will just claim that people like "willpower" and that they have no "self-control". Frankly I've met people who tell me that avoid eating McDonalds if at all possible.

You're not slick faggot. And your English is remedial.

>tfw 79kg @ 185cm

Well good thing I'm not giving a presentation in front of people who matter.

Are you still fat OP?

People have been boycotting Wal-Mart for decades.

That's because you're an unmotivated person witha life that lacks purpose.

Not because of McDonald's.

Y r u dum?

And yet...

But I think the commies are phasing it out for Amazon anyway.

What's the problem here?

makes no sense, youre a skelly or a deformed monster

>eat a lot
>get fat

should have won an oscar

Because obviously sitting on your ass all day collecting ummm 'universal income' while a drone drops off whatever crap you been conned into thinking you need is the epitome of a healthy lifestyle.

I meant 179kg

sorry for typo

Five happy meal bucks have been deposited to you