/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

THE GREAT UNJUST OF BIG ED Edition

Vedderfags btfo, you can deny it all you want, but next week you're finished for good Subedition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
sho.com/twin-peaks
strawpoll.me/13753075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAJOR BRIGGS IS JUDY

BOBE
O
B
E

TFW WE FINALLY TALKED ABOUT JUDY

*qt asian girl screaming*

WHAT WAS THE NUMBER THAT TEA KETTLE BOWIE GAVE TO BOOPER

sixth for Eddie Vedder

ray was pretty based desu

If anyone deserves to be happy its big ed

>new thread before bump limit
do you want me to end your story

NOW I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT BECAUSE I GOT GOT. HERE IS MY HANDLE, DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT THOT.

LINK TO THE EPISODE NIGGA

Remember, Dougie who can do literally nothing without someone elses help suddenly starts showing emotions and realizes to use a TV remote.

>there were people who thought Richard wasn't Audrey's son
ABSOLUTELY BTFO
now if the next episode confirmed doppelcoop is his dad, then we got a whole lot of suicides on our hands

AUDREY IS JUDY
JUDY IS AUDREY

THE SAME COORDINATES ON RUTH'S ARM
OR
THE NUMBERS ON THE NUMBER 6 TELEPHONE POLE

IT'S NOT FAIR

VEDDER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME, NOT REALITY

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>Warp Zone Theory was right
Told you...

Regardless of whether or not Cooper has gone into the lodge or just into a coma, this electrical shock is going to send him on the journey that returns his mind. So the "sockets represent episodes" thing could still be on the table

>K I D S- A H?

fucking Wilson, man.

sho.com/twin-peaks

>its big ed
for you

strawpoll.me/13753075
strawpoll.me/13753075
strawpoll.me/13753075
strawpoll.me/13753075

Vedderfags have literally been BTFO of existence

Do the Russian synopses for parts 4-14 refer to Las Vegas Cooper as Dougie or Cooper?

>qt
Seems like you didn't get a good look at her face. She was ugly, and I usually find most asian chicks attractive.

Judy/10

But the russian spoilers got everything right in this episode, you dumb cunt.

>vedderfags are THIS desperate
B T F O
T
F
O

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SPOILERS YOU FUCKING CUNTS

ONE MORE OWRD FROM YOU NIGGERS AND I'M PERMANENTLY OFF TO REDIT

CONFIRMED COOPER RETURNS ON SUNDAY

VEDDERFAGS BTFO!

link?

Friendly Reminder
Lynch's favorite film is Wizard of Oz
Its stars JUDY GARLAND
GARLAND BRIGGS
Judy is Briggs

well, the one for 11 calls him Cooper

Did anyone else think nadine was gonna kill ed with the shovel?

Remember, he said "Hi" in episode 4 and "He's lying" in episode 5. He's not coming back.

the most iconic picture from this season

How does it make you feel to know that Lynch has a scientology-like scam foundation that tricks people to pay money to learn "meditation".

Has the "RR" that appears everywhere been discussed?

The two R's literally shows up like 3 times per episode. Is Lynch shilling Ronnie Rocket? Is this all a ploy to get it made?

Laughing so hard at the volume dial turning up "Sharp Dressed Man." The music skipping for Freddy's punches was also super satisfying.

i thought ed was going to kill himself at the diner lol

You already know Lynch wrote that song with Vedder, what do you expect?

I don't feel anything in particular to be honest.

The spoilers are true, cuck.

WHY DIDN'T BOWIE APPEAR???? REEEEEEEEEEEE

it's not "scientology-like" and it's not a scam either tho

Did nobody tell you? Bowies dead buddy

Vedder deserves to be in Season 4 as a major character.

>isn't available in my area

The spoilers for the last 3 episodes are really weird though. I think they weren't translated properly.

gonna need a webm of that guy dancing asap

David Lynch once made a woman masturbate in front of a crowd of people until she cried, then recorded her crying while masturbating to use in his movie

Floorfu is the best girl.

Meant for

You don't think curing HIV with meditation is a scam?

Since Dougie keeps repeating the last words he hear, ya'll realize the first words he'll say to the hospital staff is "Get me Gordon Cole", right?

Those of who read the spoilers really deserve to die a painful death, especially those of you who talk about them here without spoiler tags.

No it wasn't. It was completely wrong. Cooper never came back in this episode. The whole premise of all of their dumb theories is always destroyed. Week by week, but newfag anons go over there and bring back shit theories week after week. It's hilarious they were BTFO

>That buildup to seeing Bowie through the convenience store

I was ready to shit myself. God dammit. He's not gonna show up is he? Did Lynch purposely pull the rug out of that build up and will show Bowie later?

nah, they're alright, just a bit awkward sounding since the original was a google translate.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that was the last Dougie scene. This confirms Agent cooper gets his mind back and vedderfags are eternally BTFO.

CUTE

>youth violence
>picture of black and spic kids
Why is Lynch so FUCKING racist?

Who was the asian girl crawling and screaming on the floor of the roadhouse?

hell god baby damn no ;_;

so is Audrey representing the imbecile audience while Charlie stands for the director?

Dougiefags realizing his time is up

Judy.

I did, kinda. I figured she'd already killed Norma and wanted Ed to be happy with her in hell.

Cooper came back in this episode. As soon as Dougie made contact with the electrical socket, he was whole again.

Kek that old image from the reddit theory. It's hilarious how that was BTFO

That's it, the coat's coming off.

I think your presence would be more appreciated in /got/

So who was impersonating Jefferies on the phone?

brah david bowie died last year

post yfw
>IN MEMORY OF MARGARET LANTERMAN

Lynch and Joan Chen's daughter. All of the kids at the roadhouse are Lynch's illegitimate children from Twin Peaks actresses.

>tfw the RR scene confirms this is the only season with lynch because showtime wants him to make something that actually resembles season 1 and it will probably be 10 times better with just david frost at the helm

Josie's dougie

Wait, did Jefferies confirm that it was actually Mr. C in the FWWM scenes? If that's the case, how would that make sense? That would mean that Mr. C did all the investigating in Twin Peaks? Does that mean the timeline somehow split? Or is Mr. C actually Cooper?

>being THIS in denial, even though we literally saw Jeffries as a fucking teapot

he died months after catherine coulson
i realize that he was probably busy making blackstar, and also dying, but there could have been time if he really wanted to

Why did they dedicate the episode to the character not the actor?

BUY MY TM COURSE

Have they don't ANYTHING with Owls aside from that one meta joke in Ep 4 or so?

>vedderfags literally on damage control
We all saw what happened. The theories were spot on.

that part made me laugh hard

charlie is based desu

Dude nothing is really spoiled. The only thing they definitively say is that Cooper wakes up which is obvious. The rest is confusing as fuck.

This is true. The lodge spirits seem to have stopped helping him. When he was ready to be poisoned they didn't say anything to him.

Why is Charlie's body so fucking weird? It's like he has a midget upper-half and regular lower-half.

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF VEDDERFAGS

Good. Stay there and don't come back.

I HATE BOBE HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIS BEST FRIEND JAMES BOBE IS GAY

because they already dedicated a part to Catherine Coulson, and she loved the series probably the most out of any of the cast. She loved the Log Lady and it was probably her idea.

48°
55'

Mr. C was clearly present in that scene which is why he appeared on the security camera while Cooper was in the other room.