Would you immigrate to the land of the leaf, Sup Forums?

would you immigrate to the land of the leaf, Sup Forums?

>1990's
>canada is a top 5 country
>2018
>canada is not even in the top 20

lmao @ immigrants who still fall for the canada meme

>my government was smart enough not to waste money translating that ad into spicbark

i live 20 miles from the border. they should just annex us, im too lazy to immigrate.

Not immigrate, but I'd like to meet some French Canadians.

is canada regressing to a developing nation like LOS?
I found it in my facebook newsfeed though

What rankings are you using leaf?

Sup Forums's

I used to like Canada until I met Canadian posters on Sup Forums

same, unironically

I used to hate Canadian posters until I went to Canada... no, I still hate Canadian posters.

I still like my cousins, but the posters here on int are kind of terrible

They're great for a quick night of the best sex you'll ever have. But they're the worst to be friends with or have relationships with. They're like the Hispanics of Canada. Easy to fuck, a pain in the ass to be around.

I'm thinking of being a dirty immigrant after university

Is it a mistake?

Fucking die normalfag.

I would live in Quebec or rural BC

On the provision that I would be provided with a rich Chinese or Korean wife, yes.

We only accept qt women

Oh great, just what this thread needs, a fucking bitter incelstralian poster.

I first interacted with Canadians through Sup Forums and it left a bad taste in my mouth
It wasn't until I met Canadians here that I realised Canadians on Sup Forums and IRL are worlds apart

No, because i have no reason to

The people here on Sup Forums are the most angry, unrepresentative, shut-in awful specimens we have to offer.

t. Angry racist incel shut-in

only redditors say 'incel'

If I moved to Canada, it would be to Quebec, but I'll eventually get a heart attack after hearing their hilarious accent all day

It's better.

Everyone is welcome to come here as long as you are white

what about anglo

if they can provide me with a gf then yes

thnks m8, ill go when i have my degree

Yeah, I feel this applies to other Anglos here as well

Mods Ban this nigger!

What? We're still top 10 at least going by HDI. What metric are you using?

>be asian in cali
>go to vancouver
>basically asian parts of cali but more cold and real estate costs more because of HKers
>still has homeless like cali
>+kinder surprise +less ghetto blacks/mexicans
>-gun rights -more ghetto canadian piggus
Yeah nah.

I'm living in a cold shithole already.

Why do even have immigration ads? Do people unironically look at them while browsing facebook then decide to immigrate?

I want to go to cali, I want guns.

I actually want to go to Oregon more.

>Canadians IRL: soyboys/redditors who like weed and can't fight
>Canadians on Sup Forums: genuinely hurt my feelings and leave me traumatized after every argument

You smell and I don't like you, fatass

>canada is doing fine, problems are racist lies!

t. trudoo

In reality the housing market is crashing up there while America is preparing to buttfuck Canada with tariffs in retaliation for the PM being a cunt, causing NAFTA and Canada's primary trade network to contract. This is what Loyalist scum like you deserve, except for the French because they should be their own country.

yeah maybe
I've developed photosensitivity and can't really live in Australia now

It is not just Sup Forums, canadians on Sup Forums in general are shitposting morons.

on Sup Forums, yeah
Sup Forums is a little better for Australians

Why did my great grandparents move here.

How do I get back to the states.

Canada rules USA droolz

>cali
>guns

no

Yes, i think Canada lacks slavic diversity.

not in the current state of course. It'll feel like going to KL.

Canadian healthcare is dogshit though

Maybe if Bernier had won, but it's too late for your dumb country now. Enjoy Poo vs. Castro Jr. vs. Literal Puppet in your next election you retarded syrup-sucking faggot.

Europeans are welcome, not niggers or Am*ricans though

I don't disagree

I don't disagree, I want to go to america and have disliked this country for decades.

Slavs welcome

Cali is expensive though. Also tons of tax.

Oregon is basically Cali without less taxes, social services, people, and minorities.

Apparently cali hipsters & whitefolks like moving up there and the locals don't like it because califolks drive up prices. They also have their weird law where you can't pump your own gas so there's this awkward blast from the past where the guy fills your car up for you.

Incels refer to themselves as incels, dumb cunt

That's the dream mate

I would love to, but I have a horrible feeling that everything I love about Canada would be destroyed in my lifetime.