i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms

Previous >>

>SouthFront 25th
youtu.be/hzV6GjCTQTM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11083436/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-surrender-darayya-frees-syrian-armys-elite-forces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roaches love cheese pizza.

Turkroaches are totally NOT a genetically inferior oil wrestling faggots who walk on four limbs and have just infested rightful byzantine clay edition.

nth for asma

Ugly turkic steppe breeder goat blower

turkishwomenareugly blogspot co uk

nth for turkish invasion with no casualties

This is the thread for britbongs who doesn't know modern Anatolian people share more than %50 of their genes with British.

and oily little boys

just our sad old men who retired there and fucked daughters

Actually people went to Britain from here and lived in Anatolia over 200 years one way or another.

okay so if we are similar and have similar populations why are we so superior

is grease worried about rise of neo-ottoman empire?

>proud of being America's bitch

everyone around you is worried about a cockroach infestation.

>being this stupid

Because your culture is on the rise and mine has fallen a century ago. I didn't say you dont live in a better place but it doesnt make Turkey bad though.

ALLAHUUUU EKBEEEEEER

*blows up*

>post your face when you want to give Turkey free clay

you need to start where based Ataturk left off, not descend into sandniggery

why do kurds want to blow themselves up so much?

That's not a true quote from Ataturk. In his book called "Nutuk" he always talks about islam as "our religion" and says islam should live within people not in government. Contrary to what you say, a culture grows with shocks it endures and the way it becomes afterwards. This is a long process but we now know that we can't be european -unlike 50 years ago when people thought we should leave our customs to become european- so our culture and understanding only can grow which is whats happening. I always thought entering EU will kill the identity we have and i never supported it.

25th for rap keks

He seems calm enough....

>SHELLS TARGET TURKISH ARMY HATAY
SHELLS TARGET TURKISH ARMY HATAY

xaxaxaxa
Terrorists got humiliated again
2500+ battleproven SAA soldiers to be redeployed

they should mop up another pocket with these soldiers...

who's shooting?

Shells came from other side of the border. It's been known that SAA was shelling targets near our border.

UNCONFIRMED:

SAA IS FIGHTING IN THE CENTER OF THE KABANI TOWN

>implying moderates leaving darayya wasnt the only thing Assad got to agree with erdogan invading his country
>implying moderates couldnt hold on for another year with saa gaining 1 house/day
>implying moderates wont be used in aleppo offensives
>implying ghouta pocket will ever close

But Afrin also borders Hatay which is controlled by... YPG.

This is either a clever SAA op to frame YPG, or a nice lie by Turkey, or both, or a very stupid move by YPG.

so it was accidental right? right?

strawpoll.me/11083436/

>terrorists got humiliated
>small pocket resisted Republican Guard for four years

LOL okay Adolf

I am getting private reports that 4,000 troops and 40 tanks will march west from al Rai, then south from there. They will not attack Manbij.

okay

Mossad General is pretty informed like always

>private reports
what are you hiding?

Until US Elections happen, YPG is out of the question. Plus firing 3 shells into Turkey is a very weak action regarding what their brother PKK can do in Turkey.

Stay here

I am getting private reports that the West Mongolian hordes with 500,000 cavalry and 25,000 horse archers will march east from Thrace to topple Erdogan and establish a Turanist military dictatorship.

it seems it's the YPG.

the shells injured 2 turkish soldiers.

IS and SAA are too far from the area to shoot at it with mortar shells.

Seems so. You know our post is very close to border (in mortar's deviation zone)

Now that turkey is insuring that kurds won't cut off ISIS's suply line is it still possible for assad to beat them?
no fug off

Yeah but it could be tit-for-tat response. YPG Afrin attacked FSA in Azaz, Turkey shelled the YPG in response, so maybe they shelled Turkey as in stay out of our business.

Just friends I made on the internet :)

I am willing to make a bet on that but gambling is haram so let's gamble on our respective honours

Actually this happened last month. We can't really know if a mobile mortar unit was on duty to hit some targets near the border. As far as i know it even can be ISIS.

In the trap whipping up a baby like harambe
cut the white girl like OJ

The problem is you recon YPG as a force, but they are just a lapdog of USA. One thing is known that we are going to bring our tanks also in Azez. So if YPG did this, it wasn't a message because since YPG going to face a proper army in months to come this was just a stupid commie reaction.

made me think

stay mad, gyrosnigger

It's always the fucking Jews man

It never changes

darayya took 4 years how much you reckon duma will take? (not to mention the areas surrounding it)

Duma has been besieged for 4 years too, so not long greekbro

The debt dodger has a point, the SAA could retake most of the farmland in Ghouta then it'll be urban fighting in Zamalka, Irbin and Douma, which will be like Darayya on steroids

Not to mention SAA still has no progress in Jobar and Yarmouk which are inside Damascus itself

The SAA has a front line with Douma but cannot even advance an inch inside it, that's why they're attacking the countryside, but once they reach the urban areas it'll be like Darayya and Jobar

who gives a fuck about duma
it's about freeing up ~15k troops
smaller pocket -> smaller garrison

Ayy there's my man Jebidiah callin in another attack.

duma is as big as darayya you cant free troops without capturing it. damascus has a long way to go before getting liberated.
if they manage to somehow close these pockets (most likely through negotiations with turks) then rebels are btfo because thousands of saa best troops will be freed.
rebels are successful because of multiple fronts, 1k rebels can tie down 5k SAA to keep them sieged. if they agree on closing too many fronts and fucking off to idlib it'll be their demise. unless they somehow achieve a victory in aleppo which seems difficult

SAA didn't want to loose many soldiers. So they just bombed the shit out of those terrorists. Jihadi Julian cried about it almost every day.

Just check the terrorist butthurt. holy kek

who said anything about capturing anything
Your words exactly:
rebels are successful because of multiple fronts, 1k rebels can tie down 5k SAA to keep them sieged.

therefore, if a pocket is reduced in size, the necesarry garrison to contain said pocket is smaller. Also, if Duma had any offensive capability whatsoever, they wouldn't be sitting there for 4 years.

That strategy was used in Spain during the war and I recall reading about it habening in Bosnia too and, from what I read, it doesn't work very well, since attrition warfare is inclined towards the one with bigger logistic power, which the FSA lacks, and no amount of US air support can help that. The only thing keeping these pockets together is fear of retaliation, in my opinion. If Assad takes a peaceful stance against the besieged, other pockets may surrender without much effort, but Assad is a bit reckless on that.

It's Afrin, the PKK is shelling you.

SAA is no where near the area and is busy with Jihadists. Also Damascus secretly supports the operation against PKK.

the main strongholds of the rebels are in urban areas, so even if they capture all the farmland surrounding the urban areas, the rebels will still have most of their troops in the urban areas, so they will still require most of the saa force to keep them tied down. not enough troops will be freed up.
for example darayya pocket was becoming smaller everyday for the past year but you wouldnt see saa troops leaving it, instead they needed more troops because of casualties they were receiving in combat.
rebels in pokcets like homs or ghouta do some offensives now and then to keep the saa from relocating forces to pressing most important offensives like aleppo. if left unchecked they will do attacks
its not exactly attrition warfare. smaller groups of rebels (smaller logistic needs) do attacks on supply roads and open secondary fronts to keep the cost of the opposing force very high and to grind them down. with many many pockets of attacks like many bees stinging, the regular army breaks down. i think mao che tung explained that better in his guerilla war manifest

Just like Israel, congratulations muh resistance

Turkey says it's Assad, and Yayladagi is too far from Afrin. It has to be SAA.

>rebels are successful because of multiple fronts, 1k rebels can tie down 5k SAA to keep them sieged.
You have to use a superior force to minimize losses, that's why "rebels" are successful. But Damascus has taken the decision to close all the pockets. Now you're going to see the golan pockets close, rastan close, douma close, etc.

Nah that's bullshit and if Turkey targets the SAA there's going to be Iskanders flying

And you were saying last week that the pocket in Darayya would be open from the outside...

Gotta love moderate beheaders shills.

>Damascus, Syria – Ajnad Al-Sham’s surrender of Darayya to the Syrian government could not come at a better time for the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), as nearly 2,500 soldiers from the 4th Mechanized Division are now available to be transferred to another front.

>According to a military source in Damascus City, the entire 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division is available for redeployment.

>The 42nd Brigade is considered one of the 4th Mechanized Division’s most elite and experienced units, with a wealth of experience fighting in some of the most volatile fronts.

>Led by Major Haytham, the 42nd Brigade helped capture the strategic towns of Al-Maliha and Yabroud in the Rif Dimashq Governorate in 2014; they would also aid Hezbollah during the Al-Zabadani offensive.

>The 42nd Brigade is known for fighting alongside Hezbollah; however, they did not join them in Aleppo due to commitments in Darayya.

>These battle-tested soldiers will likely be redeployed to the Aleppo front, where their tank expertise and experience fighting jihadists will be used to aid the forces in the southern part of the province.

almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-surrender-darayya-frees-syrian-armys-elite-forces/

>Implying the East Ghouta pocket will be closed
>mfw SAA is on the verge of making a pocket into a pocket by encircling Tal Kurdi and Adra

Oh you fuckin' bet your roach asses they will.

Jihadi Julian and Bild on suicide watch because terrorists got humiliated in Darayya.
Ghouta is next.

So basically FSA takes in asymmetric warfare, which usually annoys a lot, but can be taken care of easier than organised fronts like Morek. I hope for a quick solution to the 3 biggest pockets by the time I'm deployed

why... assad has offered amnesties multiple times. the rebels don't accept because they still think they can win this. the situation in daraya deteriorated in quickly in the last 4 months and that's the reason assad was able to strike a deal now.

however bussing them around to idlib won't improve the situation there...

i am pretty sure they will put pressure on another pocket now... until they give up too... shouldn't take longer than a few months to see results...

That girl wants to live in a fucking safe?

They targeted them before back in February. "Iskanders" didn't fly back then kek

Do yourself a favour and Google the location of Yayladagi

I'll bet that is not going to happen any time soon with Rastan and Hermon

I said the pockets in Damascus gotta hold out till they get relieved from the outside you autistic shill, Darayya is just a city - there is still Jobar where SAA has made zero advanmces, and Douma, Irbin, Zamalka where urban fighting did not even begin - there are Khan al Shih as well, not to mention the truce areas of Moadhamiyya, Yarmouk, Bait Sahem, Babila, Jabal al Sheikh, Wadi Barada, Qudsaya, al Tal, Dumeir, Ruhaiba

All these areas have to do is hold out until relief comes from the outside

The current SAA pace of taking one stronghold per year (last year Zabadani, this year Darayya) is pathetic and lulzy

Why so butthurt? Even Assad and Russia (especially Russia) was for Turkey entering Syrian North. There was obviously a deal made behind close doors.

>All these areas have to do is hold out until relief comes from the outside
Implying many things here my Mohammed

Don't worry Gouda, all will be revealed in time

Hope it will be in our lifetime

As long as we live another 5 years definitely

I hope so, I want to see a big Assad offensive before I go down there. Assad is proving quickly that he has the upper hand, the thing is he is taking too much time to prepare new offensives in my opinion, leaving a sort of static warfare in which he has superiority due to air and land support.

just a question...
why do you think the truce areas were ok with signing a truce in the first place if they would be able to launch an attack...

i mean i can understand that you have trouble dealing with the Darayya situation... but now that all those resources are free the situation in the other pockets won't improve...

actually the truce might have been really important to concentrate enough forces around Darayya to force them to give up...

>"I never said that, you didn't understand what I said..."

Yeah, keep your damage control while I watch moderate beheaders surrender

>tfw those Republican Guard guys will be the final nail in the coffin of the Nusrats in South Aleppo.

Good news ahead lads.

May I ask what relief is coming for them that hasn't save Darayya after 4 years?

Look, if they sign a truce, it means they are waiting

If SAA wins the war, of course they surrender

But if SAA loses the war in other provinces, why would they surrender?

Is this really difficult for you to accept? Last year it was Zabadani, this year it was Darayya

When will you take all of Damascus? 2020? What if Clinton replaces wimpy Obama?

Yeah keep trolling, chickenshit. There are still a dozen more urban centers and pockets like Darayya waiting, and a dozen more under truce. Wake me up when you take Jobar, which is literally inside Damascus city.

The Afghan war took 14 years to topple the Soviet backed government, what's 4 years? The Ethiopian regime was overthrown after 17 years, the communist insurrection in China took 23 years to be successful

You guys look at Libya and you think oh if Assad didn't lose in one year, he's not gonna lose

Think again.

This is especially important because it shows that the rebels cannot smuggle their way out of siege. Darya collapsed shortly after the saa seized the cropfields and got the rural areas. Same will happen in ghouta and now with those me even faster. Moadamiyyah is already in talks about full surrender.

He actually thinks moderate beheaders in Aleppo will advance south reaching Damascus and magically saving the Ghouta pocket.

>mfw they can't take a hill from the SAA now that the trully soldiers came to help the militias.

Bye bye

Gtfo RCD fag, in 5 years you'll be giving blowjobs to Nahda fags

They will, FARC

We will see those buses of SAA fags out of Aleppo soon

The Afghan war took 14 years to topple the Soviet backed government
And American's Afgan war is still on-going. Are you supporting the "freedom fighter" Taliban now? or it is ok for you with the American-back government in Afghanistan.

Hafez died and Hama stayed

Bashar will die, and Darayya and Irbin shall stay

Do you like you wife's face covered under hijab?

Did you hear that from your secret internet sources?

The mujahideen toppled the government in 1992. Taliban came from refugee camps and southern Pashtun areas and took Kabul from the mujahideen in 1996. The mujahideen reorganized under the Northern Alliance. In 2001, US gave air support to the Northern Alliance to retake Kabul. So yes I support the mujahideen in their legitimate jihad against Taliban.

Well i would actually challenge this concept regarding holms...